Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC (38901 Views)

The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by chudez0147(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zico5:
These people will surely set this country on fire. The truth is that they are not the agents of change as they postulated. They are only after power and if this is not achieved. Nigeria should collapse.

They have gone through the Irev and they know their candidate failed woefully. But they have decided the legitimate winner will not rule and that's why they have been coming up with different propaganda. All their efforts can't yield any fruit cos power belong to God and he has given it to emilokan.
legitimate ke you there. Legitimate wey dey dodge court summon
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by StreetFight: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Too much fake news from Zombidients.

They are attacking Tinubu, attacking INEC, attacking the CJN, attacking everyone they deemed an enemy with fake news.

Anyway. Asiwaju is coming.

BAT is HERE.

Anyone that wants to die can die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by chudez0147(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
tyinfinity:
Peter obi is looking for someone's glory to hijack .
First return the people's mandate you hijacked
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tee2027:
I will say it again and again igbo leaders and elders call obi into order tell him to warn his supporters because by the time this trouble he and his supporters are looking for comes the gang up against the Igbo nationwide will be brutal I'm saying this now before you started crying victim.

Elders of the land call obi into order remember the only tribe that reason us is Yoruba now obi and his useless supporters had destroyed that relationship because of obi hhmmm....a word is enough for the wise by the time the bomb will blast and trouble burst the gang up against East will be ruthless 1966 civil war will be a child play.

Jonathan was a sitting president with all power in the world to fight apc to finish but he never did, he won't to his house in peace but obi who is not in the second position in the race want to tear Nigeria into pieces then run away to Panama where he hide his Pandora $30million cash.

Warn Obi, I repeat warn obi, a word is enough for the wise.
tell Tinubu to return that certificate to the rightful owner otherwise there will be no peace in Nigeria 🤸💃💪
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by aklid(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fake…
As always
If your thinking of a northerner will go and attack the inec chairman 😂their own.. I’m sure very sure your just being weird ..that’s not who they are…
If they are like that attahiru jega won’t be having any property left by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Jogs1900: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Softmirror:

HOW OLD ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?!
The boy is still an undergraduate in a university.
Ignore him.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by chudez0147(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol this people and fake News sha all the people wey me see for here looks like people wey dey always bombard all diz rich people house for Ramadan food...
How old are you ?? People wey dey always bombard rich people house for Ramadan food dey jump fence ?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Zico5(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
chudez0147:

legitimate ke you there. Legitimate wey dey dodge court summon
Dodge ke. Maybe u are hallucinating. The president in waiting is dodging summon. You guys are daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
okoros and fake news like 5 and 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by inoki247: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
chudez0147:

How old are you ?? People wey dey always bombard rich people house for Ramadan food dey jump fence ?

Cry more nd enjoy your Fake News the hunger in the land right now will make people even come with hammer to breakdown your door just for free food...

I don't need to convince you just keep believing what you can believe...

People wan protest election mata u think say na kid like diZ dem go engage believe what you want to believe I know say na fake News they give you people orgasm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Charly68: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
i beieved Obi will soon be arrested if he does not call his errand boys to order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by zinaunreal(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
The intended target was lost, they thought it was his house grin
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tee2027: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
tell Tinubu to return that certificate to the rightful owner otherwise there will be no peace in Nigeria 🤸💃💪

Really Good luck to you then.

Shey una be defiants baa only Phyton dance last time crocodile bite will bite the next.

Tinubu won the election outrightly no SW voted for obi except Lagos and the margin is just 10k get that fact.

In the North you know it yourself obi can not win the North so is it SE he ruthlessly won will made him the president?

Pls where is your brain? Are you insane? Did Ondo, Ekiti,Ogun and Osun, Oyo give a Bleep who obi is? Are you insane?

Alright enter street bro u go understand but remember EU, AU, US, UN, IMF, IUU AUL, ITT, YYO or whatever couldn't stop Putin get that to your brain.....

It's your life and your entire generation life that won't see peace because of election.

Good evening......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by buharitill2023: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
SLAP44:
I knew it wasn't his house. Evil minded public office holders who help truncate the wishes of the masses can never build that type of house, as their minds are dirty, they will exist in one ramshackle, dilapidated house where they share utensils with rats and cockroaches 🪳

They should live out their lives in the prison and not a house.
you're still pain till 2031

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tee2027:

Really Good luck to you then.

Shey una be defiants baa only Phyton dance last time crocodile bite will bite the next.

Tinubu won the election outrightly no SW voted for obi except Lagos and the margin is just 10k get that fact.

In the North you know it yourself obi can not win the North so is it SE he ruthlessly won will made him the president?

Pls where is your brain? Are you insane? Did Ondo, Ekiti,Ogun and Osun, Oyo give a Bleep who obi is? Are you insane?

Alright enter street bro u go understand remember EU, AU, US, UN, IMF, IUU AUL, ITT, YYO or whatever couldn't stop Putin get that yo your brain.....

It's your life and your entire generation life that won't see peace because of election.

Good evening......
why are you banking on Nigeria army. Remove Nigeria army, we will sink this country under a week 💃🤸💪
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
aklid:
Fake…
As always
If your thinking of a northerner will go and attack the inec chairman 😂their own.. I’m sure very sure your just being weird ..that’s not who they are…
If they are like that attahiru jega won’t be having any property left by now
I hope you saw what happened to that INEC man in Nasarawa, he died mysteriously. Yakubu Mahmood will join him soon 💪🤸💃

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by buharitill2023: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
come and Carry your head,
You better commit suicide because tinubu will rule you till 2031

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tee2027: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
why are you banking on Nigeria army. Remove Nigeria army, we will sink this country under a week 💃🤸💪

Ha haha now I understand I'm talking to ipob slowpoke same way you claimed Kanu is invisible anyone who touch him Nigeria will burn and your ewu Kanu was chained down like a lunatic in mental hospital taken to Nigeria in monkey chain and still rotten in detention till now Nigeria never burn oh sorry is it the army you mentioned holding him down? You are a dunce bro.

Nnwanne shift biko make I see road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by BreconHills(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Northern attackers that ain't scared of death?

But Mahmoud brought this upon himself by selecting a drug baron to be president of Nigeria against the will of the Nigerian people

Who should he have "selected?"

Can you explain how this "selection" take place?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
buharitill2023:
come and Carry your head,
You better commit suicide because tinubu will rule you till 2031
Tinubu will be sorry for himself if he dare ener aso rock. Nigeria soldiers will not help him 🤸
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by aklid(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
I hope you saw what happened to that INEC man in Nasarawa, he died mysteriously. Yakubu Mahmood will join him soon 💪🤸💃
he mysteriously died cause he’s not mysterious that’s all🥱🥱
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by MatrixCircle: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his only soul.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tee2027:

Ha haha now I understand I'm talking to ipob slowpoke same way you claimed Kanu is invisible anyone who touch him Nigeria will burn and your ewu Kanu was chained down like a lunatic in mental hospital taken to Nigeria in monkey chain and still rotten in detention till now Nigeria never burn oh sorry is it the army you mentioned holding him down? You are a dunce bro.

Nnwanne shift biko make I see road.
because ohaneze Ndi Igbo wanted him arrested. But this time around, Ohaneze Ndi Igbo will be against Tinubu 🤸💪
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by infofta(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigeria is a ticking bomb.
The people benefiting from the current status quo think it will continue like this for eternity.

A day will come Nigeria will explode and it will break up into three or more. Lives will be lost and the likely cause will be hunger, insecurity or fraudulent election.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
aklid:
he mysteriously died cause he’s not mysterious that’s all🥱🥱
Yakubu Mahmood will join him soon 🤸💃💪
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by gfon(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Softmirror:

ARE YOU WORKING UNDER HIM AS HIS SPOKES PERSON?!
do you wanna interview me?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tee2027: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
because ohaneze Ndi Igbo wanted him arrested. But this time around, Ohaneze Ndi Igbo will be against Tinubu 🤸💪

Hahaha ohanaeze against Kanu

Bro are you sure you live in Nigeria Sorry are you sure you are a Nigerians? Your statement sound ridiculous.

Pls boko Park make o see road na beg I beg you.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tee2027:

Bro are you sure you live in Nigeria Sorry are you sure you are a Nigerians? Your statement sound ridiculous.

who invited you in the first place
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tee2027:

can't you read my comment and move you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Buratai: Obasanjo Nearly Retired Me From Service 22 Years Ago / Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.