Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Automating The Installation Of Windows 2000/XP . . . - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Automating The Installation Of Windows 2000/XP . . . (731 Views)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automating The Installation Of Windows 2000/XP . . . by Ralvy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2007
[b]I know that most of us are always caught up with having to Install Windows 2000/XP on computers, and u find it really annoying because u have tu sit there and wait for the Computer to reach points like the Username and every thing . . .

Today, I am going to be teaching you all how to compile your own Windows XP CD that will automatically perform all required task by itslf, sounds interesting ryt!

I out sourced the article from another site, Due to the size of this topic I am going to break the content up into several articles. The first installment will consist of compiling a bootable Windows 2000/XP CD with the latest service pack slipstreamed in. Combined with a floppy disk, you will be able to automate the installation of Windows 2000/XP. There are a ton of resources available for this topic and I will include them at the end of this article. They will apply to the whole series I have planned on automating the installation of the Windows OS.

I cannot put up the article on Nairaland, it will be very stressful, so check it out on my blog, It'll be ready in 30mins.
Stay tuned, lol . . . . . wink cheesy
[/b]
Re: Automating The Installation Of Windows 2000/XP . . . by Ralvy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2007
The first section of the Tutorial is out on ma blog, I would prepare the second part and inform u . . .

See it here;

www.nerve-it..com

(1) (Reply)

Compatibilty Issues On Windows Vista / The Chance Of A Lifetime For All Nairalanders! / Help! My System Wont Come On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.