Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? (50248 Views)

Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
flokii:
I think that stuff is STI... most of the so called educated ladies don't use protection when sleeping around carelessly. Ashaw0s wey dey brothel better pass most of them.
There was a time I was in the airport trying to get boarding pass and this fine lady right in front was oozing that fishy odour. I just shook my head, collected the boarding pass and left.

When they go about opening leg like toll gate, they should think of STIs that make pvssy smell bad.. I doubt there is complete cure for such.
There is if the person can stop sleeping without protection after cure. I have witnessed it

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by obaidan: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
She should first start by keeping the public pubic area completely hair-free and having her bath twice daily(minimum) depending on the kind of work she does......she should eat a lot of pineapples........
BUT it is important that she takes her bath frequently...no need for those nonsense soap, just bath and wash with clean water as frequently as she can... When she goes to pee, she should clean with water...she's got to invest a lot of time in taking care of her private, no big deal

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
If you are experiencing a strong or unpleasant odor from your private area, there are several steps you can take to help reduce the odor and improve your overall hygiene. Here are some tips:

Keep the area clean: Make sure you wash your private area thoroughly with mild soap and warm water at least once a day, paying close attention to the folds of skin. Avoid using harsh soaps or scented products, as they can irritate the area and make the odor worse.

Wear breathable clothing: Tight clothing and synthetic fabrics can trap moisture and heat, creating an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. Opt for loose, breathable clothing made from natural fibers like cotton or linen to help keep the area dry and reduce odor.

Use antifungal or antibacterial creams: If the odor is caused by a fungal or bacterial infection, your doctor may recommend an over-the-counter antifungal or antibacterial cream to help clear it up.

Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help flush toxins out of your body and reduce the odor associated with sweat and other bodily fluids.

See a doctor: If the odor persists or is accompanied by other symptoms like itching, burning, or discharge, it may be a sign of an underlying medical condition. See your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

I will also recommend you exercise regularly, this also removes toxins from your body.

Yes, exercise can help to remove toxins from your body. When you exercise, your heart rate and breathing increase, which improves circulation and oxygen delivery to your cells. This increased blood flow can help to flush out toxins and waste products from your tissues and organs.

Additionally, when you exercise, you sweat, which can help to eliminate toxins through your skin. Sweat contains a variety of substances, including salt, urea, and ammonia, that are excreted from your body along with other toxins.

Furthermore, regular exercise can also help to support the function of your liver and kidneys, which are two of the major organs responsible for removing toxins from your body. By improving the overall function of these organs, exercise can help to facilitate the removal of toxins and waste products.

It's important to note, however, that the effectiveness of exercise in removing toxins can vary depending on the type and intensity of the exercise, as well as individual factors such as age, health status, and overall lifestyle. Additionally, exercise alone may not be enough to fully detoxify your body if you are regularly exposed to high levels of toxins through your diet or environment.

You can do simple exercise like walking long distances, or running, try not to remain sitted at a place for a long time

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Advocate1810(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:
This beautiful young lady asked me in confidence how she could treat her smelling private.

She stressed that she washes her private well when taking her bath yet it stinks to Aso Rock.

What's the solution to this embarrassment?

They too knack her when she de adolescent
I guess
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by skj1377(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
She needs to change all her pants immediately. Second she should by Fem wash it's about N27k now it was formally N15k - N11,500 use it to wash her private part only always. This is the hard part, she has to go to a medical lab to perform a virginal culture. The virginal cultur will take 2 weeks but will tell which type of bacteria or fungai are growing inside her she can then use appropriate gram positive or gram negative antibiotics. Mycoten cream should equally be purchased. After treating herself she has to change all her pants a second time. Once she is done she has to treat or test her partner to avoid re infection. In some cases herbal treatment is faster and more comprehensive.
Am not a Doctor just an ex player so have loads of advice . Avoid sex with guys that keep multiple girlfriends or always use antibiotics for 2 days consecutive immediately after every session.
If you use public toilet as a woman take antibiotics every three months infect or not.
Hope your ok

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by RPG2020(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
M'en don used her kpekus do money Yahoo plus shocked
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Nyanabo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wash with warm water a soft towel and non-irritatant soap.

dampen the wash cloth, spread the lips of the vagina and clean in-between them. Tell her not to wash directly on the vagina, as this could disrupt the PH level of the vagina hence making the case worse. I feel that was what she did in the first place that result to the smelly vagina.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
There's nothing like a smelling private part. She has infection, seek treatment from hospital.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by skj1377(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is the reason why women demand money the cost of maintaining their bodies is very high. I have a son and a daughter if my son allowance is 100k my daughter has to be 300k. For equity.
skj1377:
She needs to change all her pants immediately. Second she should by Fem wash it's about N27k now it was formally N15k - N11,500 use it to wash her private part only always. This is the hard part, she has to go to a medical lab to perform a virginal culture. The virginal cultur will take 2 weeks but will tell which type of bacteria or fungai are growing inside her she can then use appropriate gram positive or gram negative antibiotics. Mycoten cream should equally be purchased. After treating herself she has to change all her pants a second time. Once she is done she has to treat or test her partner to avoid re infection. In some cases herbal treatment is faster and more comprehensive.
Am not a Doctor just an ex player so have loads of advice . Avoid sex with guys that keep multiple girlfriends or always use antibiotics for 2 days consecutive immediately after every session.
If you use public toilet as a woman take antibiotics every three months infect or not.
Hope your ok

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by cutedharmee: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Clove works....
Soak clove in water for 3days...
Drink and use to wash d down below...
Also use hot water sit, dettol & salt. Use both on alternate days

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by NaBanga: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
She needs to be diagnosed properly by a medical professional. If it's fishy, it's likely bacterial vaginosis.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by OloyeVIII: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
lansile:
Use iron Spong wash it with alum and hypo
GUY!! haba.. no be food wey spoil for pot we dey talk.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Cti28(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
obaidan:
She should first start by keeping the public pubic area completely hair-free and having her bath twice daily(minimum) depending on the kind of work she does......she should eat a lot of pineapples........
BUT it is important that she takes her bath frequently...no need for those nonsense soap, just bath and wash with clean water as frequently as she can... When she goes to pee, she should clean with water...she's got to invest a lot of time in taking care of her private, no big deal
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Lovelife433(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chai, too much fvck again. Use alom and salt will clean water to Wash it. Don't thank me.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by yommen: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Get cloves, put in a like water bottle, add water and leave for up 6-7 days, the water will look like pepsi, use it to wash the place may be twice a day, at least. Do it continuously and see what happens. Cloves is very cheap. Try N200 worth of cloves.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Mattiegold: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:
This beautiful young lady asked me in confidence how she could treat her smelling private.

She stressed that she washes her private well when taking her bath yet it stinks to Aso Rock.

see a gynaecologist
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by AMI3(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

Let her peal garlic and be putting it there for some minutes for one week
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by iammolise(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rokiat:
Proper hygiene is key.

Let her keep it hair free waxed or laser. Laser is even better completely hair free. Best investment ever.

She shouldn’t use soap down there it will only upset the ph balance. But she should definitely keeps the surrounding clean, in between the labia. Let her get dove baby wash just for that but only for in between the labia not the vaginal itself the vaginal only water will do.

Also let her wash with water every time she use the toilet, not toilet roll, actual water to always keep it fresh.

[/b]Let her also keeps it moisturised with nice body butter mix with almond oil it smell great. Treat the kitten like you would treat your face, delicate and with proper care. [b]

Twice a day bathing no compromise, like minimum.

Last but not least let her drink chlorophyll, like literally she wouldn’t have one body odour she will smell like water like nothing no joke.

This is my routine and my man wonders how come I don’t smell like at all at all, not even after a gym session.

Women have to take hygiene very seriously, smelling good is even better to me than even looking good.

If none of these works then she may have an infection and she needs to be checked.
Bae the way you've explained this turned me on instantly, the bolded makes me picture "Vijay" as a sweet Candy and like a child wants one everytime I want one right away, albeit my bubbles busted because most pussies out there carry heavy foul aroma. I wish all Ladies can be this 'woke' with their private hygiene; one thing I miss my ex for, she made me doubt pussy ordure, I gave her head one day to satisfy my curiosities but babe was not oozing a single smell down there(one the reasons I loved her).

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Cherrybae(f): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Op come out clean, nobody will put knife on your neck.

You are the lady with the smelling private but just disguising to be a Male.

Until you come out clean I won't advice you.

I hate Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Emilokan1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

this is a one time cure I'm putting here for free. Tell her to get black seed and mix with Original Honey. Let it soak for a day. She should take one teaspoon full,once, morning and night,for a full month. I won't say more. If you have any other health challenges, get in touch

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Ted4real: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Accumulated STD should be treated
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Classickj(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rokiat:
Proper hygiene is key.

Let her keep it hair free waxed or laser. Laser is even better completely hair free. Best investment ever.

She shouldn’t use soap down there it will only upset the ph balance. But she should definitely keeps the surrounding clean, in between the labia. Let her get dove baby wash just for that but only for in between the labia not the vaginal itself the vaginal only water will do.

Also let her wash with water every time she use the toilet, not toilet roll, actual water to always keep it fresh.

Let her also keeps it moisturised with nice body butter mix with almond oil it smell great. Treat the kitten like you would treat your face, delicate and with proper care.

Twice a day bathing no compromise, like minimum.

Last but not least let her drink chlorophyll, like literally she wouldn’t have one body odour she will smell like water like nothing no joke.

This is my routine and my man wonders how come I don’t smell like at all at all, not even after a gym session.

Women have to take hygiene very seriously, smelling good is even better to me than even looking good.

If none of these works then she may have an infection and she needs to be checked.
Omo ur bf go day enjoy ur kitten cat. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

very very simple and it cost nothing, she has vigina infection. Let her buy garlic. Cut it and insert it in there for like 3days every night and remove it in the morning, then chew garlic often, not the one you remove oh, no sex within these period. Very effective and efficient treatment. No side effects. You will send me #1500 data after treatment to say thank you. She should also stop using soap to wash the vigina. You can confirm this through Google as well

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by FertilityH: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

What does it smell like?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Masculinn: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
She should try and get Oriflame Feminelle to wash the area
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Classickj(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cherrybae:
Op come out clean, nobody will put knife on your neck.

You are the lady with the smelling private but just disguising to be a Male.

Until you come out clean I won't advice you.

I hate Nonsense
Are you not a man
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Eniitankorede: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

She may be having an infection.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by chidieberesamu: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Those days I have one of my sales girl that was stocking me to date her but after so many hausling from her to get me even when she knew I was married, I late fell for her but I discovered her private v jay was smelling bad I then took it upon my self to help her out of that embarrassment, I went to a pharmacy in surulere then they gave me one medicine that has inhibition pump that when she place the drug on the pump she will insert the drug inside her v Jay 9for about three time and after that my girl got her self back and was full of joy to me and as if what has happened brought an open glorious door for her, two months late she info me that someone came her hand in marriage and next she did her traditional marriage and white wedding and till today she has giving birth to three beautiful children but sorry it was about eight years ago and I have forgotten the name of that medicine now pls ask your pharmacy
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Shapeaso: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
She too nack. Na mixture of different sperm caused the odour. And her kpekus go wide like a river. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

She may be having an infection.
she's having an infection
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by alezzy13: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
yommen:
Get cloves, put in a like water bottle, add water and leave for up 6-7 days, the water will look like pepsi, use it to wash the place may be twice a day, at least. Do it continuously and see what happens. Cloves is very cheap. Try N200 worth of cloves.

Cloves as in garlic??

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by obaidan: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Cti28 post=122074650][/quote]
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho / This Snake Just Bit My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.