Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? (50195 Views)

Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Akalia(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rokiat:
Proper hygiene is key.

Let her keep it hair free waxed or laser. Laser is even better completely hair free. Best investment ever.

She shouldn’t use soap down there it will only upset the ph balance. But she should definitely keeps the surrounding clean, in between the labia. Let her get dove baby wash just for that but only for in between the labia not the vaginal itself the vaginal only water will do.

Also let her wash with water every time she use the toilet, not toilet roll, actual water to always keep it fresh.

Let her also keeps it moisturised with nice body butter mix with almond oil it smell great. Treat the kitten like you would treat your face, delicate and with proper care.

Twice a day bathing no compromise, like minimum.

Last but not least let her drink chlorophyll, like literally she wouldn’t have one body odour she will smell like water like nothing no joke.

This is my routine and my man wonders how come I don’t smell like at all at all, not even after a gym session.

Women have to take hygiene very seriously, smelling good is even better to me than even looking good.

If none of these works then she may have an infection and she needs to be checked.
see as you dey praise yourself, hmm.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Wildkat02: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jennyclay IyaebeTheGreat, Siofra, Candidlady, Saphiere, pls tell us how u cured your own.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by malware: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
seyoops4u:

Lol ..
I guess the Muslim girls' own don't smell from those too because I don't know why you have to bring religion into it.

It doesn't smell cheesy
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Cti28(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
obaidan:

Thanks
You are welcome
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by fof1: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Evestar200:
She should go and treat STI or toilet infection.

Some people's bodies do react to public toilets

Stories for the gods
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by malware: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahah this is the naked truth I was afraid to say but you know they're wiser than "us"

Even as a guy, I can't imagine pooping and peeing without washing the area, the amount of odour that'd emanate from that place can kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by inforesource: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:
This beautiful young lady asked me in confidence how she could treat her smelling private.

She stressed that she washes her private well when taking her bath yet it stinks to Aso Rock.

What's the solution to this embarrassment?

Must take a good bath morning and night.
And Must maintain high level of personal hygiene. She must not stop doing this till she depart this world.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by DoxxAnon: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
She is probably washing it too well!
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Memberclub(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jokerman:
Stop eating sugar... let her start with that.

Remove sugar from diet.... from milo, to milk, to Soda, to honey etc
stfu bruh
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by ohiz2007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wrong please,

Let culture be done under supervision of a trained medical doctor please

doneyor:

She should take flagyl 400mg and IV Ceftriaxone 1g daily for 5 days.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by ConfidentialDoc: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:
This beautiful young lady asked me in confidence how she could treat her smelling private.

She stressed that she washes her private well when taking her bath yet it stinks to Aso Rock.

Does she have a discharge too ?
Please bring her over for full vaginal exam
I suspect she has a condom or tampon stuck up there.
Foreign body in the vaginal fornix. t's not a new thing
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by billyG(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Some snails flaps are sealed shut giving no room for air,some flaps trapped sweat,pee,habour bacterial what do you expect.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by blueivy8: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don’t think that would do
seanwilliam:
Tell her to put salt inside bowl of hot water, then make she put it in between the v then squat
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by hectorayo: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Use hypo
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Flagyl. Another cause is collecting sperms from different men in your vagina in a short time frame:
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Thazard(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
For female?, I no sabi at all
For guys, never repeat boxers, have like 20 cheap ones and rotate frequently
Once you wear it and remove, never put it back on, it helps with washing and maintaining cleanliness
Then bath twice a day and shave regularly, I use hair removal cream then treat that area gently for days till hairs start growing again

Apt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Abemy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
If the lady could talk to me one on one, I could help with the cute without conducting a test, she could even spend less than 5k in drugs depending on the out come of the investigation, and she will be fine.
Vagina Swab is costly, culture and sensitivity may be adorable, but orally, the cure can be detected.

Let her or any lady in this situation chat me privately, he she needs my WhatsApp number, let her request for it.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Teeroyzimma: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brighton1:
That of Siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Saphiere, Goodlady comes to my mind
add Switlily25
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Teeroyzimma: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wildkat02:
Jennyclay IyaebeTheGreat, Siofra, Candidlady, Saphiere, pls tell us how u cured your own.
their v smells like surulere sewers especially that IyaebeTheGreat.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Naijafornow: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

That wound in between ladies legs , the thing sabi smell !!! I recommend Plaster or Selotape
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Beautibae: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Treat infection then get Feminelle intimate cleansing cream which helps prevent foul odour, infection, dryness etc. The vagina is self cleansing but the vulva is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rokiat:
Proper hygiene is key.

Let her keep it hair free waxed or laser. Laser is even better completely hair free. Best investment ever.

She shouldn’t use soap down there it will only upset the ph balance. But she should definitely keeps the surrounding clean, in between the labia. Let her get dove baby wash just for that but only for in between the labia not the vaginal itself the vaginal only water will do.

Also let her wash with water every time she use the toilet, not toilet roll, actual water to always keep it fresh.

Let her also keeps it moisturised with nice body butter mix with almond oil it smell great. Treat the kitten like you would treat your face, delicate and with proper care.

Twice a day bathing no compromise, like minimum.

Last but not least let her drink chlorophyll, like literally she wouldn’t have one body odour she will smell like water like nothing no joke.

This is my routine and my man wonders how come I don’t smell like at all at all, not even after a gym session.

Women have to take hygiene very seriously, smelling good is even better to me than even looking good.

If none of these works then she may have an infection and she needs to be checked.

For me, I love my woman with a wiff of that natural body odour, including some touch of that earthy pussy smell.

To each his own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Wifijago: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hope no be say they don use am collect Benz...... Anyway I will advice her to seek local herbal medicine, they could recommend proper agbo and any other medicine that could cure the stinks from her underworld... Ire ooo
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by switlily25(f): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
add Switlily25
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Kuramushe(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Just string 3 or more cloves of garlic into your vagina over night.In the morningpull outthestringed garlic.uote author=imagrg post=122062437]This beautiful young lady asked me in confidence how she could treat her smelling private.

What's the solution to this embarrassment?[/quote]
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Evestar200:
She should go and treat STI or toilet infection.

Some people's bodies do react to public toilets

There's nothing like toilet infection

Ladies must learn how to allow their pants dry properly or even iron it to ease out the horrible guests.
Some pants are left inside the bathroom after bathing and have never seen the sun so the musky undried panties delivers tons and families of infection to the awesome spot and same goes for men

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Isabi4lov: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
I prefer smelling nice than looking good , that's why I don't sleep with panties on.

Let her treat yeast infections and practice good hygiene, I know it's your girlfriend but it's good you ask .

After peeing, let her use water to clean her pussy .

A pussy free of odour deserves given of head . 😋

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by bluefilm: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
imagrg:

But how do you know she's telling you the truth?

Did you confirm for yourself?

And by the way, why will she even be telling you such a thing?

How close are you guys?

I just hope it is not what I am thinking.
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Isabi4lov: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

For me, I love my woman with a wiff of that natural body odour, including some touch of that earthy pussy smell.

To each his own.
Of a truth , it has its own natural smell but when it becomes offensive, there's a problem somewhere.

Sometimes I do know when a lady is menstruating, some is due to heavy flow or lack of proper hygiene.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Jokerman(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Memberclub:
stfu bruh

Truth hurts bro
Re: How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? by Niom(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
The natural remedy is here...

It's just 3K.

0 8 0 3 6 93 2. 1. 7. 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

148 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2950. 481 discharged. 98 Deaths / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.