Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor (39345 Views)

Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by tafat: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lol, just because of seaport?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by yom2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
achymmania:
The atlantic has no connection with the south east.
Even the southeast governor want seaport but there is very little they can do.

The best bet for the southeast is a southsouth sea port but this will not solve the problem, as every rational importer will perfer lagos port to every other port in Nigeria.
I thought they own a part of south south?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by StreetFight: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
abbey621:

So in 1920s Nigeria already discovered oil? WONDERFUL grin grin grin grin

So many idiots on the cyberspace. Oyel money, Oyel money, that is the only thing the idiots shout.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
it shows the deep hate in their hearts because all the talk about igbo taking over Lagos is just a silly talking point they are jumped onto at the last minute.
Literally have now excuse except hate
franchasofficia:
Why do you guys hate Igbos so much, bro listen, if you don't let go of this untold hatred, it will definitely mar your future life somehow no matter who you be.

You guys have been telling Igbos to leave Lagos for ages now, same you guys have been mocking Igbos for leaving Southeast and trooping to Lagos, that they should stay in Southeast and do whatever business they do there, now a young Igbo lady is telling you that if Igbos can get a seaport and an international airport approved to welcome flights from all countries, that Igbos will gladly leave Lagos and that your Lagos will become decongest of Igbos for you guys to be happy.

But instead of showing appreciation that at least some Igbos are already accepting your request to leave Lagos, you are here showing disgust for her simple suggestions.

For your info, riverport can be sited in Anambra, and Imo and Abia states have deep river that is few nautical miles away from Atlantic ocean and can host a functional riverport which Imo state Governor Hope Uzodinma is making moves to initiate. But what you guys are just after is using hate words and curse words to undermine any possible good thing from FG to Southeast and at the same time you claim to accommodate Igbos and also telling same Igbos to leave Lagos.

What do you guys really want from Igbos? Igbos just want a nation built on fairness, equity and justice for all to succeed at their own pace but you guys prefer bias nation built on bigotry, impunity and marginalization to ensure only your regions progress, why?

Igbos ask to secede, instead of you guys to be happy and allow them go so you can be free of their troubles you and your people will start drumming for war and calling them terrorists for agitating to leave Nigeria.

Okay when Igbos decide to stay with you in one Nigeria and contest election to become President, you start to attack and threaten them that an Igbo will never become President in Nigeria. Honestly you guys are really horribly wicked.

Even if there is no sea in Southeast to host a seaport, why can't you encourage federal government to find a way to construct an inland or river port or something to pacify Igbos and to show that you care about Nigeria's general growth instead of making jest of Igbos whenever they request for something that will help Southeast economy and development?

Be careful, life is deeper than online banters, be careful, be careful, don't think everything is for fun and for mockery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Kay25(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:
They know that seaport in Anambra will bring down Lagos economy
It can't don't start with jealousy not even with ur sit at home , security situation that will send many away.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by optionalY09: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
the hate potopoto republicans have for asiwaju jagaban will consume all Bearfraud...

It’s not about Jagaban it about their disrespect for the Yoruba people whom have been their saving grace. Everything the igbo people have accomplished come through us but they are ingrate and uncultured. The only thing is that we are not the God who created them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by optionalY09: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This woman does not know anything. Port in Anambra. She also talked about airport. Isn't there an international airport in the East?

It's because of people like this that some men insult Nigerian women.

There may be a constructed prick right across her brain.. We need to find out.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Tunagee(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/what-tinubu-must-do-to-win-igbo-people-over-cossy-ojiakor/

Those boobs are always full, even at her age. But the irony is that our young girls for Naija here don flat finish
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Lanrefront90: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why didnt you compel jonathan a biafra to buid a seaport in the east, during six years igbo had all the juicy positions.*WHAT DAURA, THE HOMETOWN OF PRESIDENT BUHARI, HAS BENEFITTED FROM HIS ADMINISTRATION*

👉The Federal Polytechnic, Daura.
👉Airforce Reference Hospital, Daura.
👉Women and Children Hospital, Daura.
👉University of Transportation, Daura.
👉Kano-Maradi rail line passing through Daura.
👉School for People with Special Needs, Daura.
👉Nigerian Airforce Response Air Wing, Daura.
👉Nigerian Army 171 Battalion Base, Daura
👉Forwarding Operating Base, Daura.
👉National Directorate of Employment Centre, Ganga, Daura.
👉Upgrade and Expansion of Daura Mini Stadium.
👉Sustainable Development Goals Skills Acquisition Centre, Zango Road, Daura.
👉Completion of the Sabke Dam, Daura which supplies 1m litres of water to Daura and neighbouring communities.
👉73km 132KVA line from Katsina to Daura and two 30 and 40 MVA transformers to boost power supply.
👉Dualization of the 72km Katsina-Daura road.
👉50-bed Maternity Centre at the Daura General Hospital built under the name of the First Lady.
👉Sir Emeka Offor E-Library, Daura.
👉400,000 litres capacity solar powered water system by NNPC and Belema oil in a joint venture with Jack-Rich Tein Foundation.
👉Several SDG School Projects in Daura.
👉Several works of rehabilitation, expansion, reactivation and completion of abandoned and existing projects including roads, schools, drainages, water projects etc
👉National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Cosmetology training and distribution of Cosmetology packs to 1000 women in Daura.
👉330KV /132KV power substation, Daura.

Apart from building for themselves private universities that their village people can't afford and other enterprises; what did Obasanjo and Atiku do for their towns?

These are Buhari's achievements in his 7 years in Aso Villa. His mission after shedding crocodile tears is accomplished.

My recent trip to Daura in Katsina State opened my eyes, indeed.

This is what buhari did for his people he is not like jonathan or Obasanjo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by misano(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency

Just shut up jor.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Ashoka24(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
A fucking drug dealer we don't give a Bleep
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Bakrabas: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obalacam:
Even if he likes, let him recreat heaven and earth in igboland, we don't give a fuk about a drug dealer

Is he the one supplying drugs to the easterners caught all over the the world?

Crime knows tribe but it hasn't been proved if Tinubu is Pablo, but the faces of the easterners full the front page of daily newspapers in India and Malaysia

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by shinealight(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obalacam:
Even if he likes, let him recreat heaven and earth in igboland, we don't give a fuk about a drug dealer

Your hatred will consume you! What did you think living in Hell is all about? That’s your reality, my friend. Pity! undecided undecided
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Akanbiedu:
Like they are worshipping Buhari for building the Second Niger bridge abi?
Finally

Someone that said it.

South east cried and yarned for second niger for 16years under pdp they love and adored and nothing was done.

Buhari did it in 8 years but they still hate him like he stole their wives.

This public olosho suddenly wants us to believe that tinubu giving them sea port in a landlocked region will suddenly make the hate in their heart for someone that never wronged them go away.

So it means all their agitation is too always blackmail fg to do their bidding and not because they suddenly found love for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by willibounce1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afamed:

You have to have a sea first before you can talk of a port. The question is, where is the sea in Anambra state?

All these Ochanja/ Upper Iweka Lazy youth ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Lemaoo! Everything for their brain na akpu, gala, 2 by 2 shop for okrika, spare part, drugs, lizard hunting, fake news, and all sorts for fooli.shness. if you tell them to go to school and get proper education them no go gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by franchasofficia: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
cococandy:
it shows the deep hate in their hearts because all the talk about igbo taking over Lagos is just a silly talking point they are jumped onto at the last minute.
Literally have now excuse except hate
Its really nauseating.

Unjustified hatred for Igbos based on false stories their fathers, uncles and politicians told them.

Ask any Yoruba boy or girl what did Igbo do to him or her personally and they can't give any concrete answer, yet they breathe and eat Igbo hatred everyday of their life.

Igbos supported Goodluck Jonathan, they said its because Igbos love corruption.

Igbos supported Obasanjo, they said its because of PDP, some said Obasanjo's father was an Igbo Missionary that impregnated a Yoruba woman in Yoruba land, that Obasanjo is not full Yoruba but Igbo.

Igbos supported Atiku they said Igbos know they cant win national election so they prefer asslicking Fulani by becoming running mate, they even mocked Obi before Primary that he was waiting to become Atiku running mate again.

Obi emerged they said Atiku lost because Obi left PDP, that Igbos are impatient and dont know how to play politics by building bridges first, but they were the same people mocking Igbos that all their 16 years of support for PDP was in vain.

The hatred for Igbos is so glaring even to none Nigerians and some minority tribes now unlike before that Yorubas alone controlled Media and told false stories about Igbos which made minority tribes to see Igbos as the devil, but the truth is gradually coming out, thanks to social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by raskymonojendor: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Oloripelebe yet your brothers are languishing In India, China, Dubai,Turkey, Indonesia and other countries prisons for drug trafficking while your sisters are scattered all over Italy, Egypt and Dubai for prostitution.

All the mansions built in the shallow-led- bush-path-roads villages in your regions are built with drug and armed robbery proceeds. One of your useless men from your region who has a shop in front of my friend’s office selling electrical materials during the day (as a cover up) while he’s an hardened criminal, an armed robber at night even robbed and killed my friend. He’s arrested, confessed and now being rotten away in jail. Oloriburuku people.

Another oloriburuku one of your men tried to steal my car the third day it was delivered to me just because he’s my neighbor. The WERE was caught and handed over to the police.

See you people are pure criminals. Original criminals. I have no apology. Only a few of you are good.
Same as a chemist in one area I used to live. He was the gentle dove popular Ibo chemist in the Area. Well until Anti robbery squad traced an hijacked SUV into his compound with tall fences, barbed wire, and guard dogs. It was like a mini war on that day. He was arrested with several gunshot wound to his legs. Some of his lieutenants that returned fire were taken down by the men of the ARS.

The incident shocked the whole community.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by spiralwedge(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
You want him to loose his Lagos gigantic IGR?

Lol

Tinubu will not be sworn gaan.

This is a typical Obidient and ipob. Ignorant, delusional, emotional, tribalist and an evil supporter.

FYI, ports are controlled by the Federal Government. You will pay me for this info.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Bryan88(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
hspda:

Your problem is more than you. If you detest nairaland because of its bigotry, why can you go create an all Igbo forum and discuss how you can turn your potopoto republic to a city. chest beating has been parts of you guys. Mtcheww
I am proudly an Anambrarian...can u boldly tell me whc state u from again? Let's see who's from the potopoto republic like u said...the truth always remains that enviness and jealousy will drain u lots alive. U can never be prosperous like igbos...na follow come gift from the most high...not what u buy your way up to get just like ur drug addict, criminal that feels Nigeria is his birth right...but not to worry, we go teach him and his senseless cohorts like u a bitter lesson. Enemies of the country.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Ingocof(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/what-tinubu-must-do-to-win-igbo-people-over-cossy-ojiakor/

When we were telling the yanmiri's that Obi's agenda is about Igbo agenda they kept telling us that it is a national agenda, she how butterfly has exposed you now
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Ingocof(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:
They know that seaport in Anambra will bring down Lagos economy

You should have said that to Goodluck Jonathan during his time, maybe Anambra would have become Dubai by now
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Ingocof(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency

Any sea in Anambra that I am not aware of?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by gfon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
are you taking the submission of one person?? What you literally saying is everyone who voted labour was Igbo...which is one of the dumbest thing I keep seeing on here. It's either you weren't part of the obidient movement at all or you just trying to be mischievous in your submission
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Julliet1122: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obalacam:
Then you can choose between a electric transformer and one of your used tie hang to your ceiling fan by yourself
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Iamzik: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
sunboy:

First it was no seaport now it’s full size ship?

Okay, Onne does have the capacity if there’s need for expansion from high utilization in shre the NPA will do the needful. It alone generated 240bn in 2022 with over 20% increase in its usage. Onne currently has 12 berths and it’s being expanded to 19 in the future. Do you need more facts on others that I have listed

"If there is need for expansion NPA will do the needful"

I use your own words. No need for further comments.

Let NPA do the needful so that an Igbo man importing spare parts to be sold in the east will not first clear them in Lagos and the put several trucks on the road to move them to the east.

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Cantonese: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Oloripelebe yet your brothers are languishing In India, China, Dubai,Turkey, Indonesia and other countries prisons for drug trafficking while your sisters are scattered all over Italy, Egypt and Dubai for prostitution.

All the mansions built in the shallow-led- bush-path-roads villages in your regions are built with drug and armed robbery proceeds. One of your useless men from your region who has a shop in front of my friend’s office selling electrical materials during the day (as a cover up) while he’s an hardened criminal, an armed robber at night even robbed and killed my friend. He’s arrested, confessed and now being rotten away in jail. Oloriburuku people.

Another oloriburuku one of your men tried to steal my car the third day it was delivered to me just because he’s my neighbor. The WERE was caught and handed over to the police.

See you people are pure criminals. Original criminals. I have no apology. Only a few of you are good.

Olodo. Oloriokuta.

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope and your people that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolutely dominate your miserable life.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
lol

Another poor soul brainwashed by media frenzy. grin

Pele. You go dey alright.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Wildkat02: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afamed:

You have to have a sea first before you can talk of a port. The question is, where is the sea in Anambra state?

All these Ochanja/ Upper Iweka Lazy youth ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Look at this demented fool. Between igbos and Yorubas who is more hardworking?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Golan007: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

See ignorant lots who are still living in the 18th century. Dude go find out the meaning water/river dredging. If the government want to do it they will.

Of Dubai can build a 7 star hotel on a island, construct a man made lake. Then I see no reason while the dredging of the River Niger will be a problem.

Think Okpo! 😂

Your seaport quest is a vanity project and NOBODY would give it to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Injustice: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria Without Niger Delta People / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.