Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor (39210 Views)

Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by sunboy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Saintinoo:

You see my problem with you guys, you just stay one place and assume things, their is no functional seaport in Nigeria outside Lagos, Yaradua tried to create one in Niger, Jonathan tried to create one at Oba, Anambra but all failed.

It is just like saying that we have a refinery in Warri and PH, they are not functional for decades, so wr can't count them, and so, it is not the responsibility of the state govts to get a seaport, those are FG role, the Lekki port is not even considered a port, if you have been to Apapa port.

First, Anambra is land locked and does not have access to the sea.

2nd, Onne port records 240bn in 2022 which was a 20% increase from previous year yet you said it’s not functional? It also has 12 berths “functional” o and plans to increase to 19. Na ghost dey ship containers and oil through that port? Onne alone is responsible for over 60% of Nigerian exports. Yet you’re saying it’s not functional?

Calabar seaport is one of the largest seaports we have, Port of Warri and PH you saying are not functional ??

Are you being sarcastic ? You sit in your corner and constantly typing give us seaport bla bla bla but there are functional ports in your backyard that are underutilized smh

Keep waiting for a seaport in a state with no access to the sea.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by gfon(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Oloripelebe yet your brothers are languishing In India, China, Dubai,Turkey, Indonesia and other countries prisons for drug trafficking while your sisters are scattered all over Italy, Egypt and Dubai for prostitution.

All the mansions built in the shallow-led- bush-path-roads villages in your regions are built with drug and armed robbery proceeds. One of your useless men from your region who has a shop in front of my friend’s office selling electrical materials during the day (as a cover up) while he’s an hardened criminal, an armed robber at night even robbed and killed my friend. He’s arrested, confessed and now being rotten away in jail. Oloriburuku people.

Another oloriburuku one of your men tried to steal my car the third day it was delivered to me just because he’s my neighbor. The WERE was caught and handed over to the police.

See you people are pure criminals. Original criminals. I have no apology. Only a few of you are good.
well to me that's from your personal experience,I believe all tribes have criminals amongst them, so you can't judge a whole tribe based on your personal experience, where I stay, a good majority of youths into fraud are Yorubas,would I then condemn the whole Yoruba tribe because of my personal experience??so it all boils down to one thing,all tribes have criminals
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by compton11(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amah70:

Why will Igbos contribute to establish sea port in the east whereas proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta go for development of the SW and Northern regions up to Niger Republic? President Buhari did that for 8 years. Anymore of that from the successor to Buhari shall spell the end of Nigeria. Oyibo people that hold one Nigeria have been seeing the evil development pattern introduced by Nigeria against the old Eastern region since the end of the civil war in Nigeria. No Nigerian ethnic group or a combination of ethnic groups in Nigeria has the power to stop any major ethnic group from exiting Nigeria, unless Oyibo weighs in.
so e no go for east development too?

U be thief, attaching SS resources to SE
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by frankyychiji(f): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
spiralwedge:

FYI, ports are controlled by the Federal Government. You will pay me for this info.
Go and tell that to tinubu miscreants collecting Owo Ile in Apapa.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by sunboy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Iamzik post=122076059][/quote]

Again, there are 4 functional and underutilized ports in SS.

Stop saying there’s no seaport in the SS. Use those and reduce congestion on Lagos, that’s the primary reason the FG built those ones.

Also, states can build seaports if they are serious about it. Lagos did it! Why can’t any other state get their approval from the FG and do the same?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by frankyychiji(f): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dindondin:

It's still absurd to be bearing Frank Chijioke and be reasoning like a simp. That dindondin is the pússy of your woman I don chop.
I'm trying hard to understand your emotional breakdown? grin
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Saintinoo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
sunboy:

First, Anambra is land locked and does not have access to the sea.

2nd, Onne port records 240bn in 2022 which was a 20% increase from previous year yet you said it’s not functional? It also has 12 berths “functional” o and plans to increase to 19. Na ghost dey ship containers and oil through that port? Onne alone is responsible for over 60% of Nigerian exports. Yet you’re saying it’s not functional?

Calabar seaport is one of the largest seaports we have, Port of Warri and PH you saying are not functional ??

Are you being sarcastic ? You sit in your corner and constantly typing give us seaport bla bla bla but there are functional ports in your backyard that are underutilized smh

Keep waiting for a seaport in a state with no access to the sea.

Just as expected, sit in Ogun or Osun and know how functional ports are in the SS, based on what you read on the newspaper, who is importing from the so called Onne and Ph port, ghost?

I am in Onitsha, Onne and Ph is just 3hrs from Onitsha, and i.believe i know more than you that those shits are not functional.

Keep wailing sha.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Naijafornow: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by sunboy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Saintinoo:

Just as expected, sit in Ogun or Osun and know how functional ports are in the SS, based on what you read on the newspaper, who is importing from the so called Onne and Ph port, ghost?

I am in Onitsha, Onne and Ph is just 3hrs from Onitsha, and i.believe i know more than you that those shits are not functional.

Keep wailing sha.

You’re the one who’s obviously waiting. Again, you’re wrong I’m not even anywhere near South West. Wrong assumption 😂

Keep waiting for ports in Anambra while ghost are using the ports in your backyard. Peace ✌🏾
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by irunoko(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bryan88:
whc Nigerians voted a drug lord and ex-con?
Keep deceiving yourself fool.
why the matter come dey pain una na grin wink tongue

See entitlement o grin tongue

I thought he's a drug Lord and He rigged elections so why are you demanding from him? grin

Shebi una talk say he thief mandate? grin so why are you making demands to a mandate thief? grin
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by gmo10(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
You see life ...breeze blows Fowl yansh open..

so obi campaign was based on all ibo's interests.. grin ; grin we're not fools

Well..tinubu is known to be an Unifier that was why nigerians voted for him...
Very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Wifijago: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Seaport ko, streampot ni or soup pot... Make una continue dey beef and hate... shior.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by tunjilana: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Before you can start seaport construction you need Federal government approval.

Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel wanted to construct one deepsea port in Akwa Ibom too but federal government didn't gazzet it after giving initial approval, but they did for Lagos because of Tinubu's influence in Buhari's APC government.

Governor Udom Emmanuel himself explained all these not me

Tinubu just became influential @ federal level 8 years ago, this clamor for port as if it is cheating, has bn on since forever. In the 16 years of PDP rulership, a party the SE fully supported, how come none of the governors used their own "influence" to get approval to build or even get the FG to build one...or was Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan also involved in the scheming out of Igbos as claimed?.....

In the PDP 16 years, lagos took the biggest hit from FG, do u know what it means for a state to not get allocation from FG for years, how many states can even survive that, yet we dont go about singing any conspiracies, we rise above our challenges ad try our best to elect leaders who we believe will get us there no matter how slow....Let south east governors also rise up to the challenge, they can even co-fund one, they can learn from southwest how it manages joint investments under the umbrella of Oodua corporations or how it even worked together across party lines to get Amotekun approved, while funding it themselves

Let people stop with all these divisions and conspiracies, serious governors can get things done.....if the ports are vible, there are many private investors that can come in via PPP. the Lekki and badagry ports are PPPs.....enough whining and excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by wolverine78: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
F**K TINUBU, that fucking seaport and your dumbass
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Bon2r(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Oloripelebe yet your brothers are languishing In India, China, Dubai,Turkey, Indonesia and other countries prisons for drug trafficking while your sisters are scattered all over Italy, Egypt and Dubai for prostitution.

All the mansions built in the shallow-led- bush-path-roads villages in your regions are built with drug and armed robbery proceeds. One of your useless men from your region who has a shop in front of my friend’s office selling electrical materials during the day (as a cover up) while he’s an hardened criminal, an armed robber at night even robbed and killed my friend. He’s arrested, confessed and now being rotten away in jail. Oloriburuku people.

Another oloriburuku one of your men tried to steal my car the third day it was delivered to me just because he’s my neighbor. The WERE was caught and handed over to the police.

See you people are pure criminals. Original criminals. I have no apology. Only a few of you are good.
Seems you stay in the east to know how they built mansions in the bush
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by alfsalami: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't think so , Tinubu should face his job and think less of trying to satisfy any group specially

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Babastrong(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Obalacam post=122066407]Even if he likes, let him recreat heaven and earth in igboland, we don't give a fuk about a drug dealer [ And you will continue to lose politically in the next 1000years.]
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by georgeakins: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Go and ask your fellow urchins at the ports.

I don't have anything against the idea of siting a port in ibo land, if it is possible.
Anything that will make Ibos leave our region is welcome by all well meaning Yoruba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by SpatialKing(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rubbish talk
We don't worship humans in Igboland
Even Buhari built the 2nd Naija bridge did we worship him

Moreover, a seaport in the in the east will benefit all Nigerians.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Creamypussy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
The only one to be worship is God
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Isabi4lov: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency
Are you minding Cossy , you should've ask her , where the sea is in the first place ?

Even the Niger Delta Oil , how many Deltans are benefitting from it .

We just need a change of government.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Danisaint112(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Golan007:

Your seaport quest is a vanity project and NOBODY would give it to you.

I don't expects tribal bigots aka tribally condemned beings to see a future in the igbos. They always get to be served breakfast as Igbos always clears their doubt daily.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by TolaniLuv: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afamed:

You have to have a sea first before you can talk of a port. The question is, where is the sea in Anambra state?

All these Ochanja/ Upper Iweka Lazy youth ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

People are just dumb ! They can’t reason like a normal human being. How can you have a sea port without a sea. Are you mad or somethin
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by MyMouth(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obalacam:
Even if he likes, let him recreat heaven and earth in igboland, we don't give a fuk about a drug dealer
But most of your igbo people expecially those staying abroad are drug paddlers

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Golan007: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

I don't expects tribal bigots aka tribally condemned beings to see a future in the igbos. They always get to be served breakfast as Igbos always clears their doubt daily.

MB2 Bridge would be the last major project in your enclave.

grin
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Healthquest: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
haabidah666:
Okay....he don hear,he will create one for you people. smiley
nothing he will ever do that will make dem like him,Buhari tried and failed...as it is, nothing...He should just govern Nigeria and not give into satisfying any SE region, he should even abandon dem if u ask me and support others massively and most importantly deliver on his promises
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Invest4growth: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creating a seaport id not the problem but it has to be supported by the environmental impact assessment.
Some people are fixated at hating but we do not need to preach to them. We await court decision on the election first. The Lagos deep seaport was not built by federal government but was only approved by FGN. Foreign investment consortium owed 75%, state government owned 20% and FGN owned
5%.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by seyimailbox: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Buhari built the Niger bridge. Did they at any time appreciate it? No.
Igbo can only appreciate one thing from Tinubu, make Lagos theirs.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by shineeye1: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/what-tinubu-must-do-to-win-igbo-people-over-cossy-ojiakor/

Those who have elevated the Labia mechanize to unprecedented prominence in our age are now venturing into politriks..
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by bejick(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency

You talk like all this MC Oluomo student. Someone say her mind it is now the Igbo agenda. Call a dog a bad name to kill it. Abeg go hide make we find you. APC urchins no get their own market or filling station to buy things and fuel cheaper. Na everybody the Nigeria go dey happen to.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Shantyken(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:
They know that seaport in Anambra will bring down Lagos economy
wat is the water depth of Anambra port

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.