Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

A Message To The Banjos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To The Banjos (562 Views)

A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) / A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2023
When you are so polluted with woke ideology and embraced the equality and open minded indoctrination to the point your brains spill out

Just like Victor Banjo, the heebo has turned on you. They don't care if you voted Obi but as long as they lost Lagos by you not voting GRV , they've now painted you in the same color they did to those amongst you who refused to vote Obi.

Keep deceiving yourself with this multicultural bullshit. The heebo that is at the forefront pushing this liberal nonsense will not allow a grain of it to be replicated in their yeast.

It is not too late for you to retrace your steps and embrace your proud heritage . The heebo has none of such and that's why he wants you to do away with yours

You must remember that useful idiots like yourselves that re-echo the mistakes of Banjo are the ones who get eliminated when the heebo are in control.

Reject Heebo Zionism and embrace your proud heritage as a Yoruba Omo Odua .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To The Banjos by helinues: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2023
The sore losers are not even interested in reflecting. Their brains have been damaged to the extent they can't reason on their own.

Spit on their empty skull

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:
The sore losers are not even interested in reflecting. Their brains have been damaged to the extent they can't reason on their own.

Spit on their empty skull

I never believed there will come a day I will like your posts but I just did.

The heebo , as I have always been warning , is bent on instigating another war towards seeing to Nigeria being controlled by Judas.

There is no warning that will reset the OSU brain for he is a simpleton creature that only reacts to direct stimuli and by stimuli I mean brute force.

There will be a civil war.

The heebo will be massacred in their millions

But unlike 1966, there will be no moral burden this time around for the okoro Judases deserve all and every reciprocated foolishness coming their way .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To The Banjos by Zupay: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics and helinues have their chat in the psychiatric ward they share .... interesting conversation. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Message To The Banjos by helinues: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Zupay:
GenSpecifics and helinues have their chat in the psychiatric ward they share .... interesting conversation. cheesy cheesy

Why did Obi supporters refuse to make use of their free gifted brains?

Why are you people being stingy to make use of this shit?

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Zupay:
Thread not for OSU Jew wannabe slaves

Please leave and don't come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Banjos by helinues: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

Thread not for OSU Jew wannabe slaves

Please leave and don't come back.

Those people are Oloriburuku's with nothing upstairs

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Banjos by favor914: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Zupay:
Mr Zupay wetin you dey do for the psychiatric ward, are you a patient also?
Re: A Message To The Banjos by kingthreat(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2023
For those who do not understand this topic, let me drop a short introduction.
Victor Banjo was innocently jailed in the SouthEast by Ironsi for the Nzeogwu coup. When the Biafra war began, Banjo was freed as long as he fought for the Biafran side which he did. Banjo was given the mission to invade the SouthWest for the Biafran Army. Himself and Ifeajuna could not complete the mission and were recalled back to the south East by Ojukwu. Ojuwku tried them for treason and killed them. Here is the story of a Yoruba man who was loyal to the Igbo cause, mercy wasn't given to him and he paid with his life. Even after his death, his younger brother pleaded with Ojukwu to know where Victor Banjo was buried so his body returns home, there wasn't a response. Such a sad tale.
If I was Banjo, when recalled back to the SouthEast would have been the perfect opportunity to abscond and join the Nigerian side. May his soul continually rest in peace.
As for me, I will never be a Victor Banjo.

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Banjos by haffaze777(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:

He's senior patient🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Message To The Banjos by Corridon: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Why did Obi supporters refuse to make use of their free gifted brains?

Why are you people being stingy to make use of this shit?
Shut up you dimwit. Do you even have a brain talk less of using it. Punk.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by Corridon: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:
Victor Banjo was innocently jailed in the SouthEast by Ironsi for the Nzeogwu coup. When the Biafra war began, Banjo was freed as long as he fought for the Biafran side which he did. Banjo was given the mission to invade the SouthWest for the Biafran Army. Himself and Ifeajuna could not complete the mission and were recalled back to the south East by Ojukwu. Ojuwku tried them for treason and killed them. Here is the story of a Yoruba man who was loyal to the Igbo cause, mercy wasn't given to him and he paid with his life. Even after his death, his younger brother pleaded with Ojukwu to know where Victor Banjo was buried so his body returns home, there wasn't a response. Such a sad tale.
If I was Banjo, when recalled back to the SouthEast would have been the perfect opportunity to abscond and join the Nigerian side. May his soul continually rest in peace.
Shut up.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by Odibembem: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
Shut up.

Does the truth torment you or you have never heard of Victor Banjo?
Re: A Message To The Banjos by Zupay: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:

No, I be OT (Occupational Therapist) and I do also go round the wards . cheesy
Re: A Message To The Banjos by Corridon: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Odibembem:

Does the truth torment you or you have never heard of Victor Banjo?
Shut up.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by kingthreat(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
Shut up.

Stop countering me with insults or tantrums. If you don't have a superior opinion, better focus on your baby factory trade.

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Banjos by Corridon: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Stop countering me with insults or tantrums. If you don't have a superior opinion, better focus on your baby factory trade.
Shut up you dirty punk. Fool.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

Ignored...

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
Shut up.

OSU pig of Judas, stop polluting this thread
Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Don't you see?

They are mindless drones .

And these are the cretins some Yoruba youth are aligning with to the total disregard of their home training, culture and values .

Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

The mods will not see this feral OSU but will soon come and delete this thread.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:

The okoro is a hate filled evil cretin lusting for blood.

Warn your children about okoro
Re: A Message To The Banjos by toneroforever(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:
When you are so polluted with woke ideology and embraced the equality and open minded indoctrination to the point your brains spill out

Just like Victor Banjo, the heebo has turned on you. They don't care if you voted Obi but as long as they lost Lagos by you not voting GRV , they've now painted you in the same color they did to those amongst you who refused to vote Obi.

Keep deceiving yourself with this multicultural bullshit. The heebo that is at the forefront pushing this liberal nonsense will not allow a grain of it to be replicated in their yeast.

It is not too late for you to retrace your steps and embrace your proud heritage . The heebo has none of such and that's why he wants you to do away with yours

You must remember that useful idiots like yourselves that re-echo the mistakes of Banjo are the ones who get eliminated when the heebo are in control.

Lamentations of a lost soul.
Heritage of hate, tribalism, bigotry & evil is what u r proud of.
Indeed u r an offspring of a fallen demon.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2023
toneroforever:

Lamentations of a lost soul.
Heritage of hate, tribalism, bigotry & evil is what u r proud of.
Indeed u r an offspring of a fallen demon.

OSU pig, not everyone is a lost slave race if no heritage .
Shift from here you heathen Savage slave
Re: A Message To The Banjos by Odibembem: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
Shut up.

See them, children of anger and bitterness. No one can help una again oh, una own don para
Re: A Message To The Banjos by babydioku(f): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Writer go to court
Re: A Message To The Banjos by mancoconut: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

If you truly know the story of Victor Banjo and his shady roles in the January coup including during the war, you wouldn't hold him to such high standards or make him look like some yoruba martyr or "victim" as your tribal Igbophobic sentiments dictate...but then this is the sort of palpable ignorance you see from people with single digit IQs when our government failed to include history with all its facts in our school curriculum. It's a waste of time even having intelligent conversations with bigots who have already made up their minds on one recycled narrative.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by uba1991: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
GenSpecifics:

I never believed there will come a day I will like your posts but I just did.

The heebo , as I have always been warning , is bent on instigating another war towards seeing to Nigeria being controlled by Judas.

There is no warning that will reset the OSU brain for he is a simpleton creature that only reacts to direct stimuli and by stimuli I mean brute force.

There will be a civil war.

The heebo will be massacred in their millions

But unlike 1966, there will be no moral burden this time around for the okoro Judases deserve all and every reciprocated foolishness coming their way .
you are just fooling around. This will be a political war. The south south, the east, the north central, the north east and part of the north west are together.
Re: A Message To The Banjos by GenSpecifics: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
uba1991:
you are just fooling around. This will be a political war. The south south, the east, the north central, the north east and part of the north west are together.
Osu you are on your own

Stop dragging others especially SS in your latest madness

(1) (Reply)

. / Biafrans Protest For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu In Linz, Austria- Pics / Breaking News: Former Governor Of Bayelsa Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.