Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) (5655 Views)

Beautiful Young Gentlemens(female Soldiers) With Swag / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by siofra(f): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Someone called it the "holy drip" and I agree. I love this picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

16 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Pravedk: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Drip on drip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Sheflex4real(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2023
Holy drip indeed.... Looks fly!

6 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by nepapole(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Which vulcaniser pump pope like this?

6 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by dawnomike(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2023
siofra:
Someone called it the "holy drip" and I agree. I love this picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He looks funky

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by samsegs(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ki le le yiiii....Pope don turn astronaut...
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Itooweak4una: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
angry

It's A.I generated but this is disrespect.
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Albertone(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Itooweak4una:
angry

Using A.I to give pope a winter jacket is disrespectful?

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pravedk:
Drip on drip
holy Michelin man
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Liballo: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
That’s an A.I image.
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Rich4god(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Itooweak4una:
angry

Forgive my ignorance, how do AI generate such images.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Itooweak4una: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rich4god:

Forgive my ignorance, how do AI generate such images.
There's a software called midjourney. You can use it
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Itooweak4una: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Albertone:

Using A.I to give pope a winter jacket is disrespectful?

Can you do it to the sheikhs or imams without any backlash?
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Albertone(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Itooweak4una:

Can you do it to the sheikhs or imams without any backlash?

Because we are Christians and not Muslims.

Jesus Christ preached love and peace and forgiveness. Even on the cross of Calvary, he prayed for his persecutors.

That's why we don't behead or amputate body parts of erring people.

8 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by etrange: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hhmm... It's probably not real. Even if it wasn't AI generated, it's just a winter jacket which everyone wears including the Pope himself. Personally, I don't know why anyone would see a winter jacket as being "fly" especially when you consider the fact that people mostly wear them only out of necessity, but as they say, to each thier own.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice picture
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by ForestHill: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
False! AI generated image
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iyaebe, your madness don reach where our Pope dey? No be Nigerian men dey worry you now? Thunder go soon faya you, be careful.

6 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by mocochannel: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
I love him that way

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by henndukwe18: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
The sacred chill

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by marlow1962(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cool
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Blupen969(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Machalla pope

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by siofra(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Iyaebe, your madness don reach where our Pope dey? No be Nigerian men dey worry you now? Thunder go soon faya you, be careful.

Sir, please are you alright
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Illegal1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omoh......It goes well...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Swagger Pope..😊

He for wear Dark shades and TimbaLand shoes to complete am. 😎 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Bro, are you really Zonefree? πŸ€”

U supposed know say This OP, Siofra is DIFFERENT from Iyaebe na. sad
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Kojochyke(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2023
But is he Holy?
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Na which kind winter coat be this? grin
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pope dressing like a hip hop artiste? I don't think so
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by socialmedia012: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Martin Belmont Photography
Re: Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo) by Danisaint112(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Damn! Holy swag 😏
The designer is obsessed with bolonbolo (balloons) 😁

(1) (Reply)

Fixed / Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / I Caught My Neighbor Red Handed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.