Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu (1848 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Beremx(f): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
TRANSCRIPT IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT VERSION SHARE IT

“I want to make our people in Lagos know that on Wednesday, I called a meeting of Ohanaeze council of elders worldwide. And we express (sic) the events in Lagos.

“I want to tell you that we have resolved that never, never again can we allow anybody to take the life of any innocent Igbo person.

“All of us are going to fight the person, we are going to fight the person. Never again!

“We are in Nigeria, and we have invested in Nigeria. We are not going to take the pressure of telling us to go, we are not going anywhere.

“I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us and Yorubas…(Yorubas are just political rascals. We are going to handle them,”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/25/lagos-election-igbos-will-never-again-allow-killings-iwuanyanwu/
So you omitted the "violent" in his speech abi? You're not smart

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Beremx:
. He never used that word if you believe he did produce the video
This is not something to argue about
Bring out the video and pinpoint the exact time
If you cannot do that don't bother quoting me

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Another source

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/25/trending-video-yoruba-are-political-rascals-we-will-handle-them-iwuanyanwu/

And I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us and Yoruba, Yoruba are just political rascals and we are going to handle them,” he said in the video.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by 00FFT00(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Imagine calling a whole tribe 'political rascals'. This is unexpected of a supposed nationalist.
My igbo brothers will say Mc oluomo own nkor, but in national politics compare Inwayanwu's stature to Mc oluomo. This was a big blunder from that man.

Thank you, oga Iwuanyanwu.

Mc mushroom is now the mouthpiece of Yoruba elders, can you show us evidence of admonition or condemnation of his criminal rascality and insults by any Yoruba elder?. Igbo sons and daughters are capable citizens, are entitled to their sojourn in Lagos, therefore not going anywhere until this evil marriage called Nigeria dissolves.

As for Yoruba tribalism, Igbo will "handle" them in time to come.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Beremx:
Why editing your post?
I have copied and pasted exactly what I saw from two sources and the video
This is
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/25/trending-video-yoruba-are-political-rascals-we-will-handle-them-iwuanyanwu/
And I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us and Yoruba, Yoruba are just political rascals and we are going to handle them,” he said in the video.

If it has been edited since I don't know
Why is the word Violent in. ( ) because he did not say it
it is the editor's word
I generally do not spend my time giving free lessons in grammar because I spent good money to learn it. Do you know what an ELLIPSIS is or its functions?
Now let us assume he said it with the word Violent the sentence would be
Violent Yoruba. It doesn't redeem him. It is even worse
What is violent Yoruba?
So there are Violent Ibos,Drug dealing Ibos,Rapist Ibos? How does that sound to you?
When in a hole stop digging

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Jostoman: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
OkutaNla:

Some of you guys are incorrigible cunts. Did he call yorubas political rascals or not? It doesn't matter what else he said before or after. The truth and fact remains that he did call yorubas 'political rascals'. Even he cannot deny it so whatever spin you're trying to put on it is dead on arrival. Now be gone from my mention.
you no get work
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Jostoman: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
He. NEVER uttered the phrase thug
political thug

He said

Yoruba ......are rascals
We will handle them
WE=Ohanaeze worldwide
Handle how?

That sounds like a threat of violence
post the full video here and let everybody see it. Stop all this your tribal nonsense.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jostoman:
post the full video here and let everybody see it. Stop all this your tribal nonsense.
Already did that
Stop the cry baby nonsense
If you have an alternative video post it
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:
What your grandfather couldn't do, why should juveniles be thinking of doing it.

SE e ti ya were ni?

Ara agbala election riggers and political rascals. grin
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by helinues: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ojiofor:

Ara agbala election riggers and political rascals. grin

Seh una wan hear, we go repeat that same feat in any election to tame the encroachers

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Ojiofor: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:

Why editing your post?
I have copied and pasted exactly what I saw from two sources and the video
This is

If it has been edited since I don't know
Why is the word Violent in. ( ) because he did not say it
it is the editor's word
I generally do not spend my time giving free lessons in grammar because I spent good money to learn it. Do you know what an ELLIPSIS is or its functions?
Now let us assume he said it with the word Violent the sentence would be
Violent Yoruba. It doesn't redeem him. It is even worse
What is violent Yoruba?
So there are Violent Ibos,Drug dealing Ibos,Rapist Ibos? How does that sound to you?
When in a hole stop digging

Tinubu,FFK,Bayo Onunuga,MCOluomo said what they said and Chief Iwuanyanwu have said what he said Yorubas should take it like that and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Ojiofor: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Seh una wan hear, we go repeat that same feat in any election to tame the encroachers

Keep rigging in your home land for the fear of great Igbos heheheheheheheheheheheh.
Ara agbala election riggers and political rascals.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by totit: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
At a time when everyone is seeking peace
Iwuanyanwu comes out to say
We will handle Yorubas
Ibos will handle Yoruba?
He gave further details
He has called a. meeting of Ohanaeze council of elders Worldwide as part of the effort to handle Yorubas
Presumably Yoruba are going to be handled worldwide?
Is that responsible talk coming from an elder?
So Yoruba worldwide should be at alert and watchful so Ibos don't handle them as threatened by Iwuanyanwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo

Heeboos people and their mouth sha.

Watch this video, Edo people too don collect their own.

The comment section nah mad! Watch the video

https://twitter.com/Osasdave4701/status/1639945325400997891?t=ggT2vmUD-NWeRKImkBovbw&s=19
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by dominic17: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
So it was fair when Yoruba profile a whole Igbo tribe every tribe has their own mad people.
dat9jaguy:

Imagine calling a whole tribe 'political rascals'. This is unexpected of a supposed nationalist.
My igbo brothers will say Mc oluomo own nkor, but in national politics compare Inwayanwu's stature to Mc oluomo. This was a big blunder from that man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
totit:

Heeboos people and their mouth sha.

Watch this video, Edo people too don collect their own.

The comment section nah mad! Watch the video

https://twitter.com/Osasdave4701/status/1639945325400997891?t=ggT2vmUD-NWeRKImkBovbw&s=19
disgraceful
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Broveens42(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
All these noise because we refused to accept the truth of an amalgamated fraud.

I'll destroy Nija with the truth~ MNK
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Lacash: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
Igbo chieftain and businessman, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu has said Yoruba people are political rascals and would be handled.

Iwuanyanwu, in a trending video, said nobody has the right to take the life of any innocent Igbo person, saying that anyone who did that would be fought with by the Igbo.

He said the Igbo had invested so much in Nigeria and that they were not going to yield to pressure of people asking them to leave.

Iwuanyanwu stated that there is no war between the Igbo in Lagos and the Yoruba, but that the Yoruba were just political rascals and would be handled.

Watch video below:

His words

"Yorubas.......They are just political rascals"
I pray the Igbos doesn’t suffer the second civil war that might wipe out their entire race, just pray🤓
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Broveens42(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lacash:
I pray the Igbos doesn’t suffer the second civil war that might wipe out their entire race, just pray🤓

Kanu has gotten Biafra~ obj
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there you hypocrite. You all kept quiet when 5 Igbos were killed by Mc Oluomo thugs with many still in depression over the attack. Don't worry, I trust what my people can do. There must be reprisal attack sooner than later and it will consume all you troublemakers. Rubbish

Please show me where the 5 Igbos were killed.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Neddstark:

Please show me where the 5 Igbos were killed.
They are able to lie without a shred of cognitive dissonance
It s follow come

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Godwin4444: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there you hypocrite. You all kept quiet when 5 Igbos were killed by Mc Oluomo thugs with many still in depression over the attack. Don't worry, I trust what my people can do. There must be reprisal attack sooner than later and it will consume all you troublemakers. Rubbish
u igbos have started with your lies again

Who are d igbos killed by mc oluomo?

Same way u said 75 people were killed during endsars

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Buccalcavity2: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
I didn't believe the op initially. But checking all the sources, I'm really ashamed of Iwuanyawu. Shame on him! To also think a former president, an aspiring president was in attendance...all for what? Because you lost an election?
1966 is repeating itself right before our faces.
Actions and consequences loading...

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by ekolobaba: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Edo people and ndigbo have started fighting on Twitter

https://twitter.com/omolisabi1/status/1639876786845622274?s=46&t=cDvmaODjfVry7evXWsXd0A

Nigeria don jaga jaga. Osanobua
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by totit: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
ekolobaba:
Edo people and ndigbo have started fighting on Twitter

https://twitter.com/omolisabi1/status/1639876786845622274?s=46&t=cDvmaODjfVry7evXWsXd0A

Nigeria don jaga jaga. Osanobua

Edo no be Lagos oooo grin

The gbas gbos on that comment section no be for here oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by totit: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos have started with your lies again

Who are d igbos killed by mc oluomo?

Same way u said 75 people were killed during endsars

A Yoruba group has responded to the insult why some yeeboos are still claiming it as false.

Lmaoo

NEWSYour Outburst Provocative And Irresponsible – Southwest Group Fires Iwuanyanwu

https://www./2023/03/26/your-outburst-provocative-and-irresponsible-southwest-group-fires-iwuanyanwu/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iwuanyanwu is supposed to be an elder. Elders are not supposed to make statements like this.
First he made an allegation of Igbos being killed during the elections. Yeah Igbos were attacked but no statement of an Igbo man being killed. Rather it was a Yoruba tout who was killed in Okota during the gubernatorial elections. A killing no one has a problem with.
Next, he said that Yorubas are "just political rascals". This shows how some Igbos see Yorubas in a condescending manner.
Thirdly he said he would handle them. Another insult on the Yorubas. Though we would actually like to see how the Yorubas will be handled by them.

I said it from the start, the Peter Obi candidacy is was 100% tribal against other tribes and religiously biased against non-Christians. Thank God it did not succeed for presidency. If careless statements like this are continually made, sorry to say but the Igbos in the SW may start going through alot.

Please stop underestimating other tribes. The Yorubas have never looked down on any tribe or become tribalistic to the hosts in the name of One Nigeria. Igbos should stop this trash. This is how the civil war started. It was a war they were willing to fight till reality dawned and millions of lives had to pay the price. DSS should be more active and arrest people with powerful voices who make ill statements like this.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by dat9jaguy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
dominic17:
So it was fair when Yoruba profile a whole Igbo tribe every tribe has their own mad people.

Where did any yoruba politician like Iwanyawu say something like that.

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by muykem: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Lawful by instructing ur thugs to kill and prevent innocent Igbis and non-Yorubas from exercising their franchise. Ur conscience is judging you but it is too late. We must revenge the death of our kinsmen killed in Lagos. Period
Patiently waiting for the revenge and what happened to Igbo in the north in 1966 before civil War will be a child play.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by demmie1: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
This is indeed a serious threat and Yoruba must treat it with the seriousness it deserves
His listeners cheered him erratically so we can assume his words and immense support
He was not joking
He is a rich man and he presumably has the resources to handle Yoruba internationally as he has threatened

you want to keep nigeria but you don't want what comes with the package. hypocrisy
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by enemybulldozer(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
At a time when everyone is seeking peace
Iwuanyanwu comes out to say
We will handle Yorubas
Ibos will handle Yoruba?
He gave further details
He has called a. meeting of Ohanaeze council of elders Worldwide as part of the effort to handle Yorubas
Presumably Yoruba are going to be handled worldwide?
Is that responsible talk coming from an elder?
So Yoruba worldwide should be at alert and watchful so Ibos don't handle them as threatened by Iwuanyanwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo
Mc oluomo and his goons did worse than this and ffk has being threatening thunder and brimstone on Igbos and after all these threats you lots still wants to be loved and worshipped by the great Igbos how possible is that I ask you?
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Jnkay: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
When the my people-Yorubas were finding Igbos trouble I told my people they have bought trouble and that igbos don't forget they thought I was playing. Let my people wait after killing Igbos in Yoruba land they will retaliate.
Guys just watch and see the end of what M. C. Olomo started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU Ambassador Calls For Urgent Action As African Continent Splits / Between Tinubu, Obi And Atiku Who Will Win A Re-run Election? / BREAKING: Gov. Bello Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.