Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu (1849 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by enemybulldozer(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
This is indeed a serious threat and Yoruba must treat it with the seriousness it deserves
His listeners cheered him erratically so we can assume his words and immense support
He was not joking
He is a rich man and he presumably has the resources to handle Yoruba internationally as he has threatened
This is not exactly how iwuanyawu said it.
But since you want to cause war and unrest no probs we are ready.... Stop making noise and do your worse since you don't want peace.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
enemybulldozer:
This is not exactly how iwuanyawu said it.
But since you want to cause war and unrest no probs we are ready.... Stop making noise and do your worse since you don't want peace.
correct me with evidence please
I promise to retract and apologise
Can you provide a verbatim transcription of exactly what he said?
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by demmie1: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jnkay:
When the my people-Yorubas were finding Igbos trouble I told my people they have bought trouble and that igbos don't forget they thought I was playing. Let my people wait after killing Igbos in Yoruba land they will retaliate.
Guys just watch and see the end of what M. C. Olomo started.

Where do ibos want to retaliate? in yorubaland.
you people are jokers sha

1 Like

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by MyMouth(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there you hypocrite. You all kept quiet when 5 Igbos were killed by Mc Oluomo thugs with many still in depression over the attack. Don't worry, I trust what my people can do. There must be reprisal attack sooner than later and it will consume all you troublemakers. Rubbish
What can your people do that they did not do during the civil war What can they do that they could not do against the so called unknown gun men Na so so mouth una get undecided
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Justiceleague1: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
At a time when everyone is seeking peace
Iwuanyanwu comes out to say
We will handle Yorubas
Ibos will handle Yoruba?
He gave further details
He has called a. meeting of Ohanaeze council of elders Worldwide as part of the effort to handle Yorubas
Presumably Yoruba are going to be handled worldwide?
Is that responsible talk coming from an elder?
So Yoruba worldwide should be at alert and watchful so Ibos don't handle them as threatened by Iwuanyanwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo
Eleyi to bere to shit fun ara!!! grin grin
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by PointB: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
At a time when everyone is seeking peace
Iwuanyanwu comes out to say
We will handle Yorubas
Ibos will handle Yoruba?
He gave further details
He has called a. meeting of Ohanaeze council of elders Worldwide as part of the effort to handle Yorubas
Presumably Yoruba are going to be handled worldwide?
Is that responsible talk coming from an elder?
So Yoruba worldwide should be at alert and watchful so Ibos don't handle them as threatened by Iwuanyanwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo

You don't know the way to the court?
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
EmekaA125:

Lawful by instructing ur thugs to kill and prevent innocent Igbis and non-Yorubas from exercising their franchise. Ur conscience is judging you but it is too late. We must revenge the death of our kinsmen killed in Lagos. Period
what are the names of those killed?
Why are you so fond of lies
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by dominic17: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Check FFk and Bayo onanuga comment about Igbo and Lagos politics though Iwuanyi was misinterpreted what is said is there is no fight between Igbos and Yorubas but what we had are some Yoruba political rascals he never stereotype a whole Yoruba tribe but single out the political rascals that cause chaous
dat9jaguy:

Where did any yoruba politician like Iwanyawu say something like that.
Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by Gospel2Day: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there you hypocrite. You all kept quiet when 5 Igbos were killed by Mc Oluomo thugs with many still in depression over the attack. Don't worry, I trust what my people can do. There must be reprisal attack sooner than later and it will consume all you troublemakers. Rubbish

Be careful and tactful with words.
Don't expose your tribesmen living mostly outside your region to physical attacks by their host communities.
That's the one problem you people have - you don't have diplomatic way of talking. You just keep making enemies for yourselves everywhere.
The same thing that made you lose about 3 million Igbos to the Civil War.
Why call a tribe numbering about 100 million all over the world RASCALS?
I do not support attacks on the Igbos. In fact, I supported Peter Obi, but you people did not boldly state that IPOB and ESN are RASCALS and you would handle them.
You have not handled the Unknown Gunmen killing Igbos mercilessly in your own region, so it is Yoruba you will handle?
Please, tell fellow Igbos - you people should learn how to talk, not boastfully, not proudly and arrogantly.
Imagine an intertribal war in South West between Igbos and Yoruba.
Which tribe would lose and die more?
Peace is better than war.
Let's humbly choose peace.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Be careful and tactful with words.
Don't expose your tribesmen living mostly outside your region to physical attacks by their host communities.
That's the one problem you people have - you don't have diplomatic way of talking. You just keep making enemies for yourselves everywhere.
The same thing that made you lose about 3 million Igbos to the Civil War.
Why call a tribe numbering about 100 million all over the world RASCALS?
I do not support attacks on the Igbos. In fact, I supported Peter Obi, but you people did not boldly state that IPOB and ESN are RASCALS and you would handle them.
You have not handled the Unknown Gunmen killing Igbos mercilessly in your own region, so it is Yoruba you will handle?
Please, tell fellow Igbos - you people should learn how to talk, not boastfully, not proudly and arrogantly.
Imagine an intertribal war in South West between Igbos and Yoruba.
Which tribe would lose and die more?
Peace is better than war.
Let's humbly choose peace.
Shalom.
He also made a threat to handle Yoruba people

Working with Ohanaeze worldwide
So Yoruba will be handled by IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? / Where Exactly Did APC Rig The Election? / HE Peter Obi Vs Mr. Asiwaju: Rerun Or Sworn For HE Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.