Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? (1852 Views)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Fact Check: Did Evelyn Joshua Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes? / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
There are more honourable Nigerians than there are dishonourable ones no doubt. These are people who uphold the truth and do the right thing despite circumstances.

I'm talking of those who voted Peter Obi regardless of tribe, region nor religion.

Despite all the scheming and manipulations, we know the truth shall prevail as always. Peter Obi will reclaim the mandate entrusted to him.

In this vein, I therefore ask, after the Igbos of the southeast, which tribe will/should the presidency fall to?

This is a healthy issue. Please front page.

CC:
nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Joey4321: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
To the next most qualified person from any region

5 Likes

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
I thought there was a zoning arrangement?
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin After Obi 8 years or 8 dinners in ASO ROCK grin grin grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Egoat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Northwest is next. After Northwest then back to Southwest. Na so we go do am till some people go learn better politics.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
The people will decide when they get to that bridge 🌉

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Egoat:
Northwest is next. After Northwest then back to Southwest. Na so we go do am till some people go learn better politics.
You must mean those that threaten others in the name of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ClitRaider: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Egoat:

Calm down na
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by r4bbit: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Continue wallowing in your delusion cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

You must mean those that threaten others in the name of politics.
I now believe you are princeoflagos grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by GeneralPula: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Even OP himself couldn't use Obi of Anambra. He had to use lagos..

Shows how dilapidated Anambra is..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Godwin4444: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin After Obi 8 years or 8 dinners in ASO ROCK grin grin grin
these people no well ooo
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by darling2424(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Any qualified person ,can take over
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by oyin44: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He has 3 monikers

Spataoflagos
Obioflagos
Princeoflagos

When will he bear princeofanambra grin

Or is south east where he came from a deserted region truly.. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by JOemmy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Any competent qualified nigerian abeg if obi can restructure nigeria drug lords and terrorists will never have the opportunity to use religion and ethnic sentiments to capture power anymore.
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No ma'am. You mistake a king for a prince. Iyato wa nibe nau.
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

No ma'am. You mistake a king for a prince. Iyato wa nibe nau.
gbenusoun you can’t convince me anymore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
gbenusoun you can’t convince me anymore
Obinrin tie o ma leko. Se okunrin lo ni ko gbenusohun? Oun to ma n mu Babaebe ma na e nigba gbogbo ni yii.
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
SE for atleast 16years
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by oyin44: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then he’s a chicken for all the denials.

It was obi failure at the polls that made him to change his moniker.. cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
oyin44:

It was obi failure at the polls that made him to change his moniker.. cheesy grin
Sad, i expected more from him. He should have chested their defeat in good spirit. It’s not that deep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
oyin44:

Lol
Obi is a resounding success.

On the other hand, Nigeria, ruled by the APC, failed us.
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t lie to an Iyaebe, you may have to appease her.
I don't fornicate. cool
Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by oyin44: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sad, i expected more from him. He should have chest their defeat in good spirit. It’s not that deep

He is still mourning the loss ..maybe ..by the time , tinubu is sworn into office he will humble himself ... grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by LILTJAY: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

no igboman will rule nigeria.. get that into your skull today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Should Power Shift To After Obi's 8 Years? by ObiOfLagos: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
LILTJAY:

no igboman will rule nigeria.. get that into your skull today

Joker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video of What Pastor Daniel Oluwafeyiropo Said Abt Tinubu That Led To His Arrest / Abia State Government Begins Work On Cemetery Road, Aba / I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.