Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Am Devastated Why Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Devastated Why Me (1350 Views)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2023
please help me if you can afford nothing is too small i am just begging not trying to scam i have no any other option than beg i tried nd tried nothing works. just help me guys nothing is too small it has been 4days since i spent a dime i just dont earn anything in this country.
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2023
god why me ? why did god turn me to something like this
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2023
i ran away from fb Nd whatsapp because i ask my friends for help nd they ignore nd i feel ashame i dont want them to be seeing me online
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2023
why some people had it easy while others suffer whyyyyyyy
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by JASONjnr(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Nobody has it easy....

Go out and work....

Or learn a skill...

Do something...

There are opportunities out there but you chose to beg to eat instead of you begging to earn a job.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by dawnomike(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2023
depressedlad:
please help me if you can afford nothing is too small i am just begging not trying to scam i have no any other option than beg i tried nd tried nothing works. just help me guys nothing is too small it has been 4days since i spent a dime i just dont earn anything in this country.
Do you have a laptop?

https://www.nairaland.com/7627682/thinking-business-start-get

Read this and revert
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
dawnomike:
Do you have a laptop?

https://www.nairaland.com/7627682/thinking-business-start-get

Read this and revert
a poor man that is finding it difficult to eat how can i afford a laptop
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by TheFreshVanilla: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
How old are you?
depressedlad:
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nobody has it easy....

Go out and work....

Or learn a skill...

Do something...

There are opportunities out there but you chose to beg to eat instead of you begging to earn a job.
get me a job if u can nd speaking of going out to find something to do im already out i dont see anything to do. i do construction site work our engineer is out of contract is it sand u want me to chop
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
How old are you?
i am 28 i hv been working hard since 15 nothing works for me
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2023
who the fk did wronged? who casted a spell on me that i am just suffering like this??
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
i feel jealous when i see people moving around doing thier things while i wallow in poverty
why cant even a single person help me
the universe is cruel
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2023
anytime someone ask for help people think he is a scammer chaii

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2023
somebody abeg
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by superCleanworks(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2023
depressedlad:
anytime someone ask for help people think he is a scammer chaii

There are people in war torn countries and those with blindness, deafness, lameness and other physical abilities that put them at hustle disadvantage but here you are looking for who to pity you.
I swear if I know your address, I will come there and take everything you have so hunger can kill you faster.

yeah I think you are a scammer.
fu*k your lamenting, nobody owes you anything and nobody can help you except yourself.
your friends can't help you cos they need the help more than you but you are here judging them for not heeding to your whims.

if you die of hunger right now, that would be one more person added to the billions of people who have gone. You better die quick and stop wasting oxygen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by Senkasa(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Chai embarassed
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by Jozilinn: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Presently like this I don't have anything on me as well, being on water since imagine I wanted to withdraw money and the charges I was told wouldn't even allow the money reach me for a week,I begged and begged no way and my health right now isn't really sound.
But I know I won't die,I would be stronger I strive to be it, it's a pity how people who know you tend to ignore you because of money... after they would start bashing the government when they are just like them greedy people everywhere in Nigeria, God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

There are people in war torn countries and those with blindness, deafness, lameness and other physical abilities that put them at hustle disadvantage but here you are looking for who to pity you.
I swear if I know your address, I will come there and take everything you have so hunger can kill you faster.

fu*k your lamenting, nobody owes you anything and nobody can help you except yourself.
your friends can't help you cos they need the help more than you but you are here judging them for not heeding to your whims.

if you die of hunger right now, that would be one more person added to the billions of people who have gone. You better die quick and stop wasting oxygen.
i dont know what to say to u nd i dont feel angry about what u said whatever u call me i deserve it. i hate myself i wouldnt feel anything if anybody hate me infact i wanna hated by anyone
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jozilinn:
Presently like this I don't have anything on me as well, being on water since imagine I wanted to withdraw money and the charges I was told wouldn't even allow the money reach me for a week,I begged and begged no way and my health right now isn't really sound.
But I know I won't die,I would be stronger I strive to be it, it's a pity how people who know you tend to ignore you because of money... after they would start bashing the government when they are just like them greedy people everywhere in Nigeria, God help us.
i hv even stop paying attention to my health cuz if i do i will commit suicide
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

why not just kill me if u come to my address instead of stealing what i have? i have nothing except my miserable life
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
If this your story is real, I will advise you to go for spiritual cleansing. Since 15yrs old till u are 28yrs u never achieve anything from the hustles. I pray that grace will found you.
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by superCleanworks(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
depressedlad:
why not just kill me if u come to my address instead of stealing what i have? i have nothing except my miserable life

read correctly young man. i will TAKE is different from I will steal or loot. But anyhow you see it doesn't matter. Cheers.
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ajiswaggs:
If this your story is real, I will advise you to go for spiritual cleansing. Since 15yrs old till u are 28yrs u never achieve anything from the hustles. I pray that grace will found you.
my story is real im just tired i dont know who i offended
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by Brownshoe: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
New format, if your story is pure then I pray God help u but if otherwise so shall it be for you.
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brownshoe:
New format, if your story is pure then I pray God help u but if otherwise so shall it be for you.
chaii why do u guys behave like this everything is a scam to u
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by Olumighty123(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Don't you have physical friends, neighbour or whoever you know, cos they know you better than we do, they are the only one who can help you in such situation, Na Nija we dey and stop posting emotional damage statements just for people to feel pity for you, nobody get am easy bro. Ask around you .
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by Obitroy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=depressedlad post=122069526]please help me if you can afford nothing is too small i am just begging not trying to scam i have no any other option than beg i tried nd tried nothing works. just help me guys nothing is too small it has been 4days since i spent a dime i just dont earn anything in this country.

Is Good to hlep but most time we guys prefer giving some useless girls hlep fast then our fellow men why? u that post this tomorrow if God bless you chop the money with them and keep asking for help tomorrow
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Obitroy post=122076174][/quote]help me if u can even if its 200 i can use it eat
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by depressedlad: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Olumighty123:
Don't you have physical friends, neighbour or whoever you know, cos they know you better than we do, they are the only one who can help you in such situation, Na Nija we dey and stop posting emotional damage statements just for people to feel pity for you, nobody get am easy bro. Ask around you .
my guys on whatsapp nd facebook ignore and my people in my area i dont wanna ask them. they wont give u and they will tell others that u ask them they will tarnish my image without giving me anything help me with 200 if u can im not trying to scam anyone nd i dont need anyone to pity me i hate myself why do u expecrt me to want people to pity me
Re: I Am Devastated Why Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
depressedlad:

you yeye THIEF OLE BARAWO, FRAUDSTER begging for money to go gambling on Sportybet!!! you have been begging on NL with fake stories since last june, but sadly, you can hide all you want, we know all your other profile
here below is you and your yeye scam

here below you posted your phone number

depressedlad:
0-7-0-33-29-61-30 whatsapp me i need someone to talk to

same phone number that you use on your other profile Abba114:

Abba114:
drop 1h for my sporty abeg 07033296130

and here you are today talking about what you need money for:

Abba114:
fund me 1h make i play abeg
Abba114:
do me 1h abeg 07033296130 sporty i wanna feed this intense urge to bet
Abba114:
i need money to play bet9ja babe send me abeg

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

25 Househelps In 12 Months / 5 Things Men Should Know About Women / Do You Want Your Virginity Back ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.