Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth (5925 Views)

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jarod247: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am so distraught right now. 3 years ago, my kid sister who is now 24 years went to Lagos to work.
Well, we spoke to the woman who she was supposed to work with and we all have our consent to it.
Let just say this girl has been an issue . She is the last kid . She is very stubborn but fears me Alot. I couldn't bring her over to stay with me cos I was in school trying to lift my head up. So her leaving to go fend for herself was a relief to me so my mum can rest from her wahala. That woman is suffering and it pains me so much.

While in Lagos,I keep tabs on her and she was doing well . Depsite that she works and earn money, I keep sending her monthly allowance.
As of last month, I sent her some money and we also spoke on phone .

My elder sister called me yesterday that my kid sister called and told her that she gave birth.
That sound like a joke to me cos How?

Well, from the information gathered she actually gave birth to a baby girl all alone at Home. The guy responsible has absconded.

I am battered emotionally with this news . Pregnant for nine months , didn't tell anyone till she has given Birth. What if something has happened to her .

This girl has hurt me walahi. I warned her seriously about getting pregnant. This her action is a threat to my effort to rise financially cos how are we even going to take care of that baby.
The money I earned isn't enough to take care of myself and mum. I know Alot of stuff I have given up just to make sure my mum and siblings are a bit okay including getting married . I am 34 years.
I was even planning on sending her to Uni next year.
Her next destination is going back to the village to stay with my mum, this will put more burden on that woman.
I am yet to speak with her cos I am so angry with her. My elder sister said I shouldn't talk to her angrily hence I trigger a toxic hormone that will affect the baby.

I don't know what to do. Seriously I am devastated. This girl want to kill me . Can't even think straight

Modified: Thanks for all your advise. She will be going to the hospital tomorrow for medical attention.
Please I will be needing your financial assistance.
GTB

O8o61170028

I am ready to provide proof .

Thanks

16 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Slynation(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eya....!! Perhaps she's financially okay for her to have given birth to a baby girl all alone without aid from family, I know of one that went to the hospital, gave birth and started calling everyone on her contact for money to bail herself at the hospital...grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
women and small sense

14 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Bonab: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's painful. Just take it easy, it has already happened. You did your best, but she made her choice, so is not your fault. I wish she will learn this time around.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Franky70(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
My bro the truth is there's nothing you guys can do about it rather than take care of her baby, or you can hang over the baby to social welfare

It's still fear that made her not to inform you
Please don't shout at her rather talk to her calmly.
She have already seen a lot!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Shalommy(f): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chaii... Op, take it easy because everything will be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by loosecanon50(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
I understand it's very painful, but she's your blood. She needs you now more than ever, just be of assistance to her.

You can then scold her later on, but not now. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by virginprincess(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oga the deal has be done no need to cry over spilt milk,you people should just take care of her so she can recover,but so men are damn heartless and wicked,how can you abadon a child that belong to you,that why i always advice my fellow girls to mind the kind of guys they date.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Dizzyyish: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmm..
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by faithfull18(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
She is a mother now, let her take responsibility. That's the way to make an adult who doesn't want to learn, learn by force.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Well, kid sis just showed you she’s a fully grown woman. Such is life. Everybody go dey okay, last last.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by wahles(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Omo! This is hard! Well the deed has been done. Just sleep and rest. Everything has a solution, by morning your head go done calm to know what next.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pls be calming down because children don't want to know how d place be be4 dey com to d world,

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by omeira: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
She's 24!! She's an adult.
She's not a kid.
She needs support.
She's not trying to kill you, you're the one trying to kill yourself. At her age some are married with kids.
Jarod247:
I am so distraught right now. 3 years ago, my kid sister who is now 24 years went to Lagos to work.
I have a younger sister her age and always have to remind myself she's an adult now, so treat her as an adult.
Perhaps if you were a friendly brother and not a fearsome brother, this might not have happened.
What is done is done, y'all should just take care of her and empower her

14 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Themainboy22: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is the best time to get closer to her. Carrying pregnancy for 9 months and not letting any of you know, is a sign she is shameful, remorseful and disapointed in her action (I may be wrong though).

Find a way to get to her, advise and tell her the deed has been done and there's no need crying over spilled milk and that you love her regardless..., trick her to follow you back to the village.

I guess years after raising the child in the village, her brain must have resetted.

But leaving her in lagos to fend for herself and the child because she's now an "adult" as advised by some here is not a good idea. She may be forced to engage in many kinds of illegality thereby causing more damages.

Lastly, parents know the type of people you leave your children under their care. How the person whose this op's sister is working with, prevent this kind of information from reaching them for a whole of 9 months, speaks alot about him/her/them.
Op kpele.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jayrockk: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
It has happened it has happened. You can only pray for open doors and God's intervention, everything will be alright las las

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Ballzproblemm: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
the deed has been done , no use beating a dead horse. , tell your mom to take of the kid while your sister continue to dey hustle
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Johndagr8t:
women and small sense
Clap for yourself, you've said something smart.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Tinububalls: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Op. It hurts truly, but she's heart broken already because the guy don show her pepper.
You guys are her last resort that's why she opened up to you people. Family over everything. If you people reject her, she can do the unthinkable which may shatter you guys the more.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Stargangz: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
I feel ur pain but if na me o I go disown her completely, and if my mum try to accomodate her with that her bastard child then it's over between me and my mom for life. Bros no go get high blood pressure o, enter beer palour and take some bottles of beer and light ur kpoli to take am dey reason, dis life is too sweet to die ontop another person matter wey no send u. Ire o!
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by DanseMacabre(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
She's your kid sis, but she's also 24 years old; a full-blown adult woman. Remember that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
In as much as i cherish family and would do anything for them, one thing i will never support is a family member being avoidable burden to another. Even though Relatives are knitted, one can not and should not neglect the individuality of the group and one's comfort shouldn't be overstretched in form of sacrifice.

Your sister made her decision , please dont return her to the village. If at all you will let her be far from your mother. Your mother needs her peace of mind. Rent a cheap house for her, you and other capable sibling can contribute monthly stipend for her till she finds her feet financially. She wants to be independent, give her that. But let her know your help is for a while. God is her strength

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by jeromestarks: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations!
Why are you devastated? She gave your family a gift!
Be happy man.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Sucre6: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
Congratulations!
Why are you devastated? She gave your family a gift!
Be happy man.

Don't be insensitive dude, did you not see the part op said he's the one carrying the family on his back and this will kill him financially, op is 34 and not married, don't u think he will want to marry one day and take care of his own family, Most times before u dish in any advice, try putting the person in your shoes

Op just take heart, in this situation, there is little or nothing u can do, dont go and kill yourself, you self have got ur own life to live. Do your best and demm the consequences, you no be job that suppose to suffer until u die.

Problem no dey finish op, try not to think about it much. She has decided to be mumu, there is nothing u could have done about it, she's a adult let her handle her sh!t.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Johndagr8t:
women and small sense
This is one of the reasons i will always tell women to choose the best only.

A pregnant lady was dumped by an irresponsible waste of space called a man but somehow in your confused mind, shes the one with small brain.

Interesting....

Ladies be like Regina biko, at least she dey enjoy her small sense grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by jeromestarks: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
On a second thought, tell your family to not accept her. Let her pay the price for her action. She opened her legs for an irresponsible man to fvck her and she secretly carry the baby for 9 fvcking months!
She beat the drum, let her dance to the music. She's not a child.
If you try to help her then you are a foolish man!
If your family tries to help her, you have a foolish family ( no wonder they have such daughter).
Let her go...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by jeromestarks: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:

A pregnant lady was dumped by an irresponsible waste of space call a man but somehow in your confused mind, shes the one with small brain.

Interesting....
Of course, she's the stupid girl.
At her age I am sure responsible men would have approached her but she turned them away because they don't live a flashy lifestyle.
She foolishly opened her legs for a man who's aim is to deceive women by buying flashy wrist watches, decorating rented apartment, borrowing cars, and using Iphone when in actual sense, he doesn't have a stable income (no future plan).
I pray she commits suicide due to excessive depression and regrets.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by jeromestarks: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:

A pregnant lady was dumped by an irresponsible waste of space called a man but somehow in your confused mind, shes the one with small brain.

Interesting....

Ladies be like Regina biko, at least she dey enjoy her small sense grin
Shut up jorrrr. You hear say them rape her ni?
Don't make me slap you ooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by jeromestarks: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sucre6:

Don't be insensitive dude, did you not see the part op said he's the one carrying the family on his back and this will kill him financially, op is 34 and not married, don't u think he will want to marry one day and take care of his own family, Most times before u dish in any advice, try putting the person in your shoes

Op just take heart, in this situation, there is little or nothing u can do, dont go and kill yourself, you self have got ur own life to live. Do your best and demm the consequences, you no be job that suppose to suffer until u die.

Problem no dey finish op, try not to think about it much. She has decided to be mumu, there is nothing u could have done about it, she's a adult let her handle her sh!t.
This is the only part I read. Makes sense.
If the Op continued to help this his sister, then he is a grown fool at 34.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Of course, she's the stupid girl.
At her age I am sure responsible men would have approached her but she turned them away because they don't live a flashy lifestyle.
She foolishly opened her legs for a man who's aim is to deceive women by buying flashy wrist watches, decorating rented apartment, borrowing cars, and using Iphone when in actual sense, he doesn't have a stable income (no future plan).
I pray she commits suicide due to excessive depression and regrets.
Stupidity is stating an ASSUMPTION as a FACT with little or no EVIDENCE for VERIFICATION of HYPOTHESIS.

Insanity is allowing your FRUSTRATIONS of life becloud your sense of JUDGEMENT and REASONING that your imaginations run wild at every seeming opportunity.

You should say that prayer more for yourself. By your post, one can deduce you are at the last stage of depression.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up jorrrr. You hear say them rape her ni?
Don't make me slap you ooo
Slap some sense into your brain first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.