Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration (2063 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by OdumegwuOjukwu: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Educated fools

Everyone is tired of IPOB in Nigeria. You guys have spoiled Nigeria name beyond imagination

Disintegration has process

Engage your law makers from SadEast for disintegration. Killing your fellow Zombidiots in the name of Biafra is barbaric and condemnable

I think it's easier to fight for the soul of Lagos than for disintegration. My five siblings just came to Lagos last week. My cousins are next.

Two can play the game.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I think it's easier to fight for the soul of Lagos than for disintegration. My five siblings just came to Lagos last week. My cousins are next.

Two can play the game.

Lagos is for every Nigerians and there's nothing like Lagos is a Yoruba land
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Christistruth03: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:
As an Igbo man, I owe you no respect, no apology and no understanding

We are all equal under the law and I have every right to live and operate anywhere in Nigeria within the ambit of the law

That you are an indigene, or claim ownership of an area, is not supposed to mean anything to me, you gave up that right when you signed up to "one Nigeria"

However, if you feel you own Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Mubi or any other area in Nigeria that I operate in, and you wish to regulate how I live my life as Igbo man, that will not work

If you think being indigenous gives you rights over me and you want to claim back your land, then you have to admit that "one Nigeria" is fraud and call for the disintegration of Nigeria

You cannot be talking about 'one Nigeria' and also be talking about regulating how other Nigerians live their lives in your land. So make your choice, one Nigeria or disintegration.

Ehhn!

Is that So?

So why did you use IPOB to murder and drive Northeners out of the South East since you all have equal rights then?

I smell very Serious hypocrisy

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Naajjii: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:
As an Igbo man, I owe you no respect, no apology and no understanding

We are all equal under the law and I have every right to live and operate anywhere in Nigeria within the ambit of the law

That you are an indigene, or claim ownership of an area, is not supposed to mean anything to me, you gave up that right when you signed up to "one Nigeria"

However, if you feel you own Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Mubi or any other area in Nigeria that I operate in, and you wish to regulate how I live my life as Igbo man, that will not work

If you think being indigenous gives you rights over me and you want to claim back your land, then you have to admit that "one Nigeria" is fraud and call for the disintegration of Nigeria

You cannot be talking about 'one Nigeria' and also be talking about regulating how other Nigerians live their lives in your land. So make your choice, one Nigeria or disintegration.

Yes one Nigeria with a Condition that people that lived in an area and inherited it from their ancestors before one Nigeria was agreed are the owners of that place. The way you claim that you own Anambra, Owerri,Abakaliki, Ohafia ,Enugu etc is much the same way other people own Gombe ,Bauchi ,Minna, Lagos, Calabar,Abeokuta, Edo , Makurdi etc.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by nonhuman(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sammy07:
And who told you disintegration will happen soon?
whinis telling you to disintegrate kwanu, one Nigeria is one Nigeria igbo s stand gidigba wbereever they are the constitution of one Nigerian gave them that right,
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by nonhuman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Educated fools

Everyone is tired of IPOB in Nigeria. You guys have spoiled Nigeria name beyond imagination

Engage your law makers from SadEast for disintegration. Killing your fellow Zombidiots in the name of Biafra is barbaric and condemnable

Igbo's are not interested in disintegration, if you want distentegration tell your leaders about it, they may listen
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Justiceleague1: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Educated fools

Engage your law makers from SadEast for disintegration
. Killing your fellow Zombidiots in the name of Biafra is barbaric and condemnable

They did so very long ago and your fathers and grandfathers shttt in their pants and declared war and forced them to be one Nigeria,shame on you grin
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by nonhuman(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:
Pun intended, why can't you people return to your deserted region once and for all.

Why are you people claiming of developing other regions when your region is in dilapidated situation.

Only a labourer develop other regions without developing his own.

Everything about you people have always been fake cos na only you people have solutions to others people's problem while you are just clueless to have any solution to what is affecting your region.

Sore losers them
no we would not return ok, if you don't like where we are, you not what to do just accept the advise from the op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Justiceleague1: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:
Pun intended, why can't you people return to your deserted region once and for all.

Why are you people claiming of developing other regions when your region is in dilapidated situation.

Only a labourer develop other regions without developing his own.

Everything about you people have always been fake cos na only you people have solutions to others people's problem while you are just clueless to have any solution to what is affecting your region.

Sore losers them
Alaye they want to go..they want to go and be on their own..on their own and forever away from you..they did years ago but your fathers became shaky shaky and declared war,shame on you all grin
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by nonhuman(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamcrest:
Then you guys shouldn't be worried how the Fulanis live their lives in the south east too,since it's one Nigeria.

Mumu post.
fulanus are in igbo land till tomorrow, we only toment criminals and terrorist, good and business minded fulnais are everywere in igbo land doing business
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by nonhuman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Johnjustice:
Nobody will support shit, it's your struggle, you are on your own,but do anyhow in another man's land, see anyhow. Mumu
we are waiting for you battle ready
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by nonhuman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Golan007:
Na.

You would abide the laws of your hosts or you suffer the consequence.
laws of Nigeria and state supported laws supersedes every other stupid laws
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

You mean cry for a Yoruba man threat? PLEASE READ THIS
If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin

But u cried of recent now
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Uchek:
Are you Yoruba?

No.fulani
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by PoloG: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:
Your mother taught me well well grin grin
hoe much for one night cool
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by loveth360(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
PoloG:
hoe much for one night cool
I collect same amount with your mother.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by PoloG: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:
I collect same amount with your mother.
smelly pussy abacha hawking yamlegg osu igbo girl grin
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by gidgiddy: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ehhn!

Is that So?

So why did you use IPOB to murder and drive Northeners out of the South East since you all have equal rights then?

I smell very Serious hypocrisy

When you have any proof beyond gossip, that IPOB killed anyone, let us know
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by loveth360(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
PoloG:
smelly pussy abacha hawking yamlegg osu igbo girl grin
So you dey go smell your mother's pu!ssy?
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Naajjii:

Yes one Nigeria with a Condition that people that lived in an area and inherited it from their ancestors before one Nigeria was agreed are the owners of that place. The way you claim that you own Anambra, Owerri,Abakaliki, Ohafia ,Enugu etc is much the same way other people own Gombe ,Bauchi ,Minna, Lagos, Calabar,Abeokuta, Edo , Makurdi etc.

Thats the point, one Nigeria means you no longer own anywhere, every Nigerian owns everywhere in Nigeria

If you dont like it, support the disintegration so you can go cmback to owning your land just as it was before Nigeria was created
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by PoloG: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
loveth360:
So you dey go smell your mother's pu!ssy?
your toto dey smell akpu grin
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Christistruth03: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

When you have any proof beyond gossip, that IPOB killed anyone, let us know

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? / None Nigerians Trying To Act Nigerian / President Jonathan Hires Asari Dokubo &other Militants To Threaten Labour Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.