Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration (2058 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why are you making it a long process since you hate the Igbos already. Make it quick!
KingKO22:
Educated fools

Everyone is tired of IPOB in Nigeria. You guys have spoiled Nigeria name beyond imagination

Disintegration has process

Engage your law makers from SadEast for disintegration. Killing your fellow Zombidiots in the name of Biafra is barbaric and condemnable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
haffaze777:

Call it the dream of whatever you want,if you think you are free to do as you like in other people's land,they're equally can treat you as they like.

There's nothing you can do about it, I will establish my business and live wherever I wish to live in Nigeria, nothing riff raff like you can do about it

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
You're afraid of breakup while doing everything towards breakup. Crazy!
Johnjustice:
Nobody will support shit, it's your struggle, you are on your own,but do anyhow in another man's land, see anyhow. Mumu
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

So no place like home is not in you guys philosophy?

Nigeria is my home and Lagos is part of it, if you don't like it then end it with snipper or do you need anymore help to carry out the instruction?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

There's nothing you can do about it, I will establish my business and live wherever I wish to live in Nigeria, nothing riff raff like you can do about it

But some riff raff stopped you from voting in Lagos 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Nigeria is my home and Lagos is part of it, if you don't like it then end it with snipper or do you need anymore help to carry out the instruction?

It's actually unfair to be deserting Alaigbo and still not be proud of her in the public space
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
You still don't understand the Op. Lets disintegrate so all man can rest as nobody is willing to submit his life for regulation
youngsahito:
You are claiming to develop a certain area with ur own biz, what happened to your own that is not biz friendly. Today is Ipob vs police, tommorow is sit at home.

Meanwhile, you guyz never call ur people on the east to order but u want to dictate to your Yoruba host.

I never see any Hausa man disrespect the host by calling their host. It is only ipob people that will travel to South Africa will be calling the citizens name all because they welcome you with open arms. Chinedu go use poly bag carry load from Onitsha to Lagos and travel home in jeep the next December.

Ungrateful set of people!!!
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
haffaze777:

The Lagos election na Mariwo. Masquerade id coming to pursue the ingrates
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
haffaze777:

The Lagos election na Mariwo. Masquerade is coming to pursue the encroachers from all nooks and crannies of SW.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is it not Ondo that was attacked like 2 days ago? Common! Lets focus!
Golan007:

Try that shi.t again in Akure.

grin
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

The Lagos election na Mariwo. Masquerade is coming to pursue the encroachers from all nooks and crannies of SW.

All they have is mouth.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
When you say do as you like, can you cite the part of the constitution they broke by supporting a particular candidate?
haffaze777:

Call it the dream of whatever you want,if you think you are free to do as you like in other people's land,they're equally can treat you as they like.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
haffaze777:

All they have is mouth.

And that their mouth will send them to gallon this time.

Their mouth go kill them
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
When you say do as you like, can you cite the part of the constitution they broke by supporting a particular candidate?

They broke every constitution by mending in the affair of local,by trying to force clown on locals,they voted for clown in their region and had to escape to Southwest when the clowns they voted for started misgoverned them.they wanted to do the same here by voting another clown which we won't take from them.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Their mouth go kill them

😃😃😃😃😃
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cite the constitution law they broke and quit ranting like a scorned woman
haffaze777:

They broke every constitution by mending in the affair of local,by trying to force clown on locals,they voted for clown in their region and had to escape to Southwest when the clowns they voted for started misgoverned them.they wanted to do the same here by voting another clown which we won't take from them.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

So no place like home is not in you guys philosophy?

My home is Lagos, any other questions?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Cite the constitution law they broke and quit ranting like a scorned woman

I've told you what you need to know,it's now left for you to learn or not.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Their mouth go kill them

All you got is power but can't recover Ilorin from the Fulanis , tribe with coward nature grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
haffaze777:

I've told you what you need to know,it's now left for you to learn or not.

Shut that your dirty gutter you called a mouth, coward tribe by nature
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Afonjanawerey: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

That your disbursing room still make me puke
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

All you got is power but can't recover Ilorin from the Fulanis , tribe with coward nature grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sebi Ilorin na just one state. How many lands did you people loose to SS that your toothless dogs can do nada about?
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by haffaze777(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Shut that your dirty gutter you called a mouth, coward tribe by nature

Okay brave tribe that can't do without crying on social media.awon Eyan shinedu
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by helinues: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

That your disbursing room still make me puke

Na only puking, you go still purge..

That one dey for sure
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Johnjustice: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
You're afraid of breakup while doing everything towards breakup. Crazy!
Nobody cares about your secession, it's yours to get. In the meantime, you can build a fence round you and lock yourself inside your landlocked area.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nobody rest in Nigeria if you'll not allow Igbos rest and thats why we're all over Nigeria
Johnjustice:

Nobody cares about your secession, it's yours to get. In the meantime, you can build a fence round you and lock yourself inside your landlocked area.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by optionalY09: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Go home first, you can’t get biafra in Lagos
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Johnjustice: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Nobody rest in Nigeria if you'll not allow Igbos rest and thats why we're all over Nigeria
We are resting just fine. The joke is on you.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by DMerciful(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
So who's complaining all the time?
Johnjustice:

We are resting just fine. The joke is on you.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by PoloG: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
So why are you guys fighting the Fulanis in the SE ? undecided

They have the right to live as they like which includes killing your men and raping your women in your region since it is one Nigeria na cheesy

Sensless igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by Johnjustice: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
So who's complaining all the time?
Obi and obidient are the ones complaining everytime, disturbing our peace. Check social media.
Re: Anyone Who Doesnt Like How Igbos Operate In Lagos Should Support Disintegration by arcis: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
One of the biggest problems with the Igbo is that they are too arrogant and lack self esteem.

You come to my house, I accommodated you but all of a sudden, you turn yourself to the owner of the land.

We now know your evil agenda and we are ready to give it back. You claimed you developed Lagos but you see no good reasons to develop your home. No be juju be that?

The Yorubas are ready for you guys. Do anyhow in Lagos and you guys go collect. Though, some few Igbo know their levels but 80% are just arrogant like the useless op..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy / 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria / Is Fashola The Only Perfroming Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.