Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga (65863 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by saysoo: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1639882090501095425?t=4x38KznnFwxWsk0t7KPcZQ&s=19
No be Yoruba? Nigerians will whitness the most divisive and nepotic leadership.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Jamalson(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
pablo escoba aka thiefnibu and osama binladin of borno will never rule this coutry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by diggindeep: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years bro. Just as we told you guys that he will win the election and Atiku will come second

After May 29th you will join your fellow obingo who has deactivated their nairaland account after Obi disgraceful loss at the polls

Fingers crossed

While the drug lord is lording, some of you are already inbox begging us for money.

The most Tinubu will do for you and your kindred is to give you guys appointments in LAWMA and refuse collection centres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by fredoooooo: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..why can't APC win election free and fair
Ask obi and the free and fair election in the SE by LP ..
Avi can you swear on ya life and children that election was absolutely free and fair in the SE ?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Chinedu why are you using a new alternative account biko? Why don't you have huge dangling balls like Soludo and Wike? Why are you weak like OBi and Datti the daft?😂😂

Kid I thought you said you won't reply me again, you see your life? what have I got to do with Wike or Soludo? I thought this thread is about Tinubu drug dealings in the United States? My balls are bigger than your head, last thing, Tinubu will never rule this country and you need to come to term with the reality

I join this forum because of bigots like you who want to force drug lord to become our president, omo we get dignity and if you don't have ome then it's your personal problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by SpatialKing(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Please next time Keep your statements short like this, it will help to hide your obliviousness.

Yeah that's the only dullards like you comprehend
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by fredoooooo: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Buksaylor:
cry

So you confirm too that he's a drug baron?
You're the judge that sent him to prison, chief judge ?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Okoroawusa: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If you don't love him...nack head for wall
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tsdarkside(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
they know nothing....rigged fire them their....

they dont even respect the choice of those that voted buhari or now tinubu....
they dont understand that they are actualy insultin the choices of other nigerians....
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1639882090501095425?t=4x38KznnFwxWsk0t7KPcZQ&s=19

Keep shut!

The stolen presidency must be returned/reclaimed.

...And very soon!
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Creeper: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
mich2012:
Someone's father and probably grandpa behaving like a toddler. No decorum whatsoever.

Indeed, age is not wisdom.

Being someone’s father doesn’t mean you’re barred from verbally lashing uncouth village idiots. Decorum is an overrated word when the gloves are off.

One of the greatest and most revered leaders ever, Winston Churchill, said this - “You’re ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly” - to a female MP, after she said Winston Churchill was disgustingly drunk.

Can you see what I did there?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omodua:

Keep shut!

The stolen presidency must be returned/reclaimed.

...And very soon!

return what....??
if you dont like democracy,return back to your region....
go live in regions that think like you....

obi is a buffon....
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by CharleyBright(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
8 years ago, it was,

-Northerners are cows.
-Buhari was dead.
-Buhari was Jubril from Sudan

Now fast forward to 2023, it’s
-Yorubas are rascals
-Lagos is no Man’s Land
-Tinubu Drug Lord
-Stolen Mandate

We don’t need this. It’ll only hurt Obi more and Southeast National politics going forward.

Why not rally round the president elect, Asiwaju Bola and lobby for return of peace and security to south east, ending sit at home, eastern sea port and so on.

He’ll spend his 4/8years and go. The turn of Southeast will still come, even with a candidate better than Peter Obi

Shut the fvck up.
Rally around who to lobby for peace in the South east? Tinubu??
A drug Convict who has bribed his way to win elections? You are hypocrite when you know this and turn away from the truth.
I am not Igbo. Even when I try not to find myself in-between Yoruba and Igbo senseless fight,but I can't resist replying you for this nonsense you posted.
Have you ever heard Tinubu ever deny the fact that he was a drug baron? Why are you people always trying to defend someone whose conscience is pricking him not to deny the truth.
Even if it is proven beyond doubt that Tinubu is an ex convict and a drug pusher, you guys will still say he must rule Nigeria.
Imagine a Drug Baron ruling Nigeria and some people are convince nothing wrong in that?
What legacy are we leaving for our children?

I feel like slapping that your dirty mouth for spewing that thrash.
Asiwaju ole !!!
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by swaggerjack: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
herich:

That senile has really disgraced himself,
He'll end in shame grin grin

100%
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tsdarkside(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
CharleyBright:

Shut the fvck up.
Rally around who to lobby for peace in the South east? Tinubu??
A drug Convict who has bribed his way to win elections? You are hypocrite when you know this and turn away from the truth.
I am not Igbo. Even when I try not to find myself in-between Yoruba and Igbo senseless fight,but I can't resist replying you for this nonsense you posted.
Even if it is proven beyond doubt that Tinubu is an ex convict and a drug pusher, you guys will still say he must rule Nigeria.

haha....you yourselves were sayin obi did bad in anambra years ago....
now you want us to vote am because he is igbo....

abeg gettat....!!
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Johnjustice:
Respect the president elect. We won't tolerate this conspiracy by IPoB and obidient, we will resist arsonist and lovers of chaos.
Who elected him. And why his declaration wee hours of March 1. And why no jubilation in the country except Columbia, hqrs of hard drugs?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
fredoooooo:
Obingoes .. come and bark o
TINUBU is ya president elect.
A drug dealer is ya president elect, you can only bark . You can't do anything about it.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come and swear him now. We wait.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omodua:
Who elected him. And why his declaration wee hours of March 1. And why no jubilation in the country except Columbia, hqrs of hard drugs?

strange comin from a tribe known for smugglin drugs abroad....
your tribe should actualy like tinubu more sef,if he realy is what you say ....
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Everlastingson: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
XXCASH:

I'm from south south and wished to have a President from South East. But with this attitude, that will take a long while to come

Don't allow these fools to deceive you. More non Igbos voted for Obi in the last Presidential election than Igbos. Anyone who says or believes Obi is Igbo project is very foolish and senseless, and then outrightly wicked. So your whole reasoning faculty is telling you that all the Nigerians, including those on this forum, saying no to a Tinubu presidency are Igbo? Do you think anyone truly voted for Tinubu? For your information Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria, not Tinubu.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

But Escoba Tinubu is from where? MUMU
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

But Escoba Tinubu is from where? MUMU

am just sayin....its the igbos that suppose to like tinubu more sef....

wait oo....now i gerrit....he is not igbo drugs smuggler....
ehen....
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by CharleyBright(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

haha....you yourselves were sayin obi did bad in anambra years ago....
now you want us to vote am because he is igbo....

abeg gettat....!!

Who are the "Yous" that you are referring to??
You want to drag me into your useless Yoruba and Igbo fights?
Do I look like Igbo to you?
Honestly I feel like smacking that your stupid mouth for you.
Silly scoundrel without respect.
Soon people like you will be running drugs for your Drug Baron Asiwaju.
Omo Ale jati jati.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Everlastingson: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
CSTRR:
I believe by the time tinubu is done, even the north will see the sense in regionalism.

The amala politics go too choke.

Young man relax, Tinubu will not rule Nigeria.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by tsdarkside(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
CharleyBright:

Who are the "Yous" that you are referring to??
You want to drag me into your useless Yoruba and Igbo fights?
Do I look like Igbo to you?
Honestly I feel like smacking that your stupid mouth for you.
Silly scoundrel without respect.
Soon people like you will be running drugs for your Drug Baron Asiwaju.
Omo Ale jati jati.

anambra people were sayin themselves,he was a bad governor few years ago....
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Quantumheight(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu is your president wether you like it or not.hes better than all Igbos put together

ote author=Investorozay post=122075571]This 65 year old teenager pig called bayo and his fellow ex convict kenyamo should shut the fck up.

Agbado fooools

Tinubu the Chicago drug king pin won't rule Naija. And that's on everyone cool cool

Say no to escobat as president
Say no to colombian connect in bourdillon
Say no to tinubu [/quote]
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by gideonvalor98(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
magoo10:
Was Tinubu involved in a drug case ,yes or no
Did he forfeit $460,000 as penalty,yes or no
MUMU so involving in a case simply means you're an accomplice right? Obi that's the real DRUG DEALER WITH HUS FATHER AT SOME POINT UNA NO TREND AM
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

How. He didn't win because election.

Rigged in. Evidences are there.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by okpacoco1969: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
8 years ago, it was,

-Northerners are cows.
-Buhari was dead.
-Buhari was Jubril from Sudan

Now fast forward to 2023, it’s
-Yorubas are rascals
-Lagos is no Man’s Land
-Tinubu Drug Lord
-Stolen Mandate

We don’t need this. It’ll only hurt Obi more and Southeast National politics going forward.

Why not rally round the president elect, Asiwaju Bola and lobby for return of peace and security to south east, ending sit at home, eastern sea port and so on.

He’ll spend his 4/8years and go. The turn of Southeast will still come, even with a candidate better than Peter Obi

its very unfortunate you are saying they should relay around a stolen mandate
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by CharleyBright(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

anambra people were sayin themselves,he was a bad governor few years ago....

Isnt it same way Yoruba people in Lagos were saying Tinubu is stealing from Lagos revenue till date?
Why do you think Lagos people voted against him?
Do people vote against a good governor?
Do you think Tinubu is a good man or a good leader without corruption?
Be honest in your response?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

return what....??
if you dont like democracy,return back to your region....
go live in regions that think like you....

obi is a buffon....
Vote thieves.

Tinubu didn't win election.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Everlastingson: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
CSTRR:

If at all he failed Anambra, he won't get 6 million votes that he got under a structureless party.

All the people that tinubu supported under ACN for president did not get half of that.

Peter Obi got up to 11 million votes. Not 6 million as told by Mahmoud the liar. Obi's votes were stolen. But they shall be recovered.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Shantyken(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
magoo10:
Was Tinubu involved in a drug case ,yes or no
Did he forfeit $460,000 as penalty,yes or no

Onigah added
Section 137, subsection 1(d) of the 1999 constitution as amended states, “A person shall not be qualified for election to the office of President if – he is under a sentence of death imposed by any competent court of law or tribunal in Nigeria or a sentence of imprisonment or fine for any offence involving dishonesty or fraud (by whatever name called) or for any other offence, imposed on him by any court or tribunal or substituted by a competent authority for any other sentence imposed on him by such a court or tribunal.”

This provision means that if a Nigerian court deems the forfeiture to be a fine, Tinubu will be ineligible to run for office.

The provision is repeated in Section 182 of the constitution, which refers to eligibility to contest for governor. Tinubu became Lagos State Governor in 1999, six years after this forfeiture, and held office for eight years.

Media records have it that in 2003, the US Consulate Office in Lagos wrote Tafa Balogun, the then Inspector-General of Police, saying its records did not indict Tinubu of any wrongdoing anytime in the past within the territory of the United States of America.

Until the matter is decided by a Nigerian court of competent jurisdiction, Tinubu’s candidacy remains recognised by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.