Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga (65917 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by achimendy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
diggindeep:

While the drug lord is lording, some of you are already inbox begging us for money.

The most Tinubu will do for you and your kindred is to give you guys appointments in LAWMA and refuse collection centres
Your kindred are known refugees in other regions except your landlocked barren region. Your kindred are wasting away in Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Kuwait correctional centres regarding drugs related offences. You dey here dey fool yourself. No go join to develop Asia ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Kid I thought you said you won't reply me again, you see your life? what have I got to do with Wike or Soludo? I thought this thread is about Tinubu drug dealings in the United States? My balls are bigger than your head, last thing, Tinubu will never rule this country and you need to come to term with the reality

I join this forum because of bigots like you who want to force drug lord to become our president, omo we get dignity and if you don't have ome then it's your personal problem.
Chinedu Tinubu will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years just as Buhari did lord over your kindred

By the way, why are you using a new alternative account?

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Everlastingson:

Peter Obi got up to 11 million votes. Not 6 million as told by Mahmoud the liar. Obi's votes were stolen. But they shall be recovered.
Chinedu na you be the INEC commissioner or INEC chairman to know that ba?
Lol, where Obi want take thief 11 million votes biko? Abokis no vote your Obi

If election should be conducted one million times abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Verysmart101: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
optionalY09:
Yes their days are numbered, childrenโ€™s of baby factory have no respect for their papa

Just as ur bastard mother gave birth to an ingrate like you
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Tflex01: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okiton:

Yeah bro
Something must definitely happen before 29th of may.

We are still waiting for the special thunder that will fire Tunibu for us

You will wait till 2031.

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Berankis: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
My concern is not about these frivolous accusations but the distraction you people are posing the man some of us (in the majority) have elected to make the difference.
I am just concerned about how some of you will really suffer in the next 4years if care us not taken.
Let's see how this all plays out. I have determined to make the best of his tenure and so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Everlastingson: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=drsugar post=122077859]

I voted for Peter Obi, but with the way you guys have been behaving since after election, if elections were to be held again today, I wonโ€™t vote for Obi. I know a lot of other peopl

Pls grow up. If you think that voting Obi is doing Igbo a favour then think again. If you thought that Obi was Igbo project why did you vote for him? Or you want Nigerians to keep silent in the face of daylight robbery by inec? So you also think that all the Nigerians angry that their mandate was stolen are Igbo?. You must be a child.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by diggindeep: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Your kindred are known refugees in other regions except your landlocked barren region. Your kindred are wasting away in Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Kuwait correctional centres regarding drugs related offences. You dey here dey fool yourself. No go join to develop Asia ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚

My kindred are well travelled, exposed and got the Midas touch.

Oh I'm sure you haven't gone pass your IBADAN towards the Niger to see things for yourself.

As per you and yours, they are deluded and are only pride in a LAGOS that they has sold more than half of it to my kindred to marry more kuruna and lakuegbe infested wives and give birth to more refuse collectors like you.

"omo ale to fi owo osi sapejuwe ile baba re"

Bastrar.d of many fathers
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

am just sayin....its the igbos that suppose to like tinubu more sef....

wait oo....now i gerrit....he is not igbo drugs smuggler....
ehen....

Why should we like a drug lord? shocked shocked shocked I am sure you think he is only the drug lord from your tribe, he has nurture a lot of people from your tribe into the business, that is the point we are trying to make, I hope you get it now or you get another question?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
diggindeep:

๐Ÿ˜‚

My kindred are well travelled, exposed and got the Midas touch.

Oh I'm sure you haven't gone pass your IBADAN towards the Niger to see things for yourself.

As per you and yours, they are deluded and are only pride in a LAGOS that they has sold more than half of it to my kindred to marry more kuruna and lakuegbe infested wives and give birth to more refuse collectors like you.

"omo ale to fi owo osi sapejuwe ile baba re"

Bastrar.d of many fathers

Go and join your kindred to develop Asia biko. Ndi developers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by ufotunang: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
fredoooooo:

Ask obi and the free and fair election in the SE by LP ..
Avi can you swear on ya life and children that election was absolutely free and fair in the SE ?
..yes where Peter obi won in south east it was free and fair..
Peter obi does not give shi shi...he does not have money to buy votes, to bribe INEC staffs to favour him and labour party and to give thugs money to snatch ballot boxes and attack voters...he does not have the money and does not give shi shi
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by diggindeep: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Go and join your kindred to develop Asia biko. Ndi developers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ao ra ile baba re laipe ao so e di alainile
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Shikena(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who becomes Nigeria's president is not down to your personal choice. We have established electoral laws and candidacy requirements.

Afonjanawerey:

We are talking about Tinubu criminal record, if you so much want him to rule you then I don't have problem with it but I don't want drug lord to become my president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Everlastingson:

You've now exposed yourself. You never voted for Obi and you're not Obidient. Tell your drug master to drop the mandate for Obi.
Tinubu will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years bro. Stop chasing shadow and crying over spilled milk Nwanne

Your entire kindred will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May 29th and standstill at the mention of his name JAGABAN

2 Likes

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by optionalY09: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Verysmart101:

Just as ur bastard mother gave birth to an ingrate like you

I donโ€™t hate your mother or father, I wish you good luck in your Lagos dream pursuit. We own this area we have no problems with helping you.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by hush15: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
You have not made any sense Sir!

Is there any tribe in Nigeria that is not hurt?

We all have our grievances against Nigeria.
1993 election that was won squarely by a Yoruba Man was annulled by a Northerner. Did we become the enemies of the North thereafter? NO!

Read my submission very well. The truth is, you guys need to calm down or it will hurt you more.

Oga, stop that tribalism. It's a yoruba man you that is talking. When a yoruba man won an election in 1993 and it was annulled, weren't we compensated when military handover in 1999. The intent to hand over to a Yoruba man was intentional. No other region contested. It was between two yoruba men but that being said, a yoruba man can't afford to fight hausas jare.

Neway, am not talking about tribalism here. Every region is equal and because we allowed the travesty that happened in 1993 due to the military factor, doesn't imply we should keep cheating ourselves.

Am just talking about a simple process made complicated.

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Shikena(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
That's it! Nigerians have spoken. If they have a problem with a candidacy, they should point out the relevant sections in our electoral laws. Anything outside of that, they are just sore losers. Elections are not restricted to anybody's village. Winning your polling, your ward, your local government, your state, or even your zone, does not mean you have won the national election. Nigeria is bigger than your corner.

Berankis:
My concern is not about these frivolous accusations but the distraction you people are posing the man some of us (in the majority) have elected to make the difference.
I am just concerned about how some of you will really suffer in the next 4years if care us not taken.
Let's see how this all plays out. I have determined to make the best of his tenure and so be it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Otulented: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Chinedu why are you using a new alternative account biko? Shame dey catch you to use your main account ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you , PrinceofLagos or that poor NwaMamalwota begging for 30k Npower stipend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not Anambra1son or PrinceofLagos, have you collected your monthly stipend because in few weeks time from now you won't be able to get anything from your pay master.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu will lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years bro. Stop chasing shadow and crying over spilled milk Nwanne

Your entire kindred will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May 29th and standstill at the mention of his name JAGABAN

Keep dreaming, I pray no heart attack when reality finally hit you in the face soon, continue
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Houseontherock1: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:
They are the real urchins of the begging world! Go and see them in Asia, begging for crumbs, on a serious note

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Afonjanawerey post=122078104]

We are talking about Tinubu criminal record, if you so much want him to rule you then I don't have problem with it but I don't want drug lord to become my president[/quote]Chinedu you fit hang yourself or take sniper before May 29th since you don't want him to be your president. Or better still join your fellow kindred to develop Asia. Ndi developers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Mercury12(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
They don't know. The Tsunami is coming
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by SuperBlack: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
optionalY09:
Yes their days are numbered, childrenโ€™s of baby factory have no respect for their papa

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Villa12(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Keep dreaming, I pray no heart attack when reality finally hit you in the face soon, continue
Hahahahaha

Chinedu why are you using a new alternative account biko? Are you ashamed to use your main account? Soludo defeat your Obi, Wike defeat your Obi, JAGABAN whitewash am completely

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic โ€“ Buhari / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.