Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex (6155 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by valicious1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
You should really be worried When a girl asks if you're enjoying it during sex.
It implies that she's not really feeling your thing.

She's concerned that your d1ck is probably too small for her coochie as she can't feel the friction and feels you ain't feeling the pleasure you deserve.

Girls who normally ask this question probably love you and want you to enjoy their body.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Qatar2022: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Whenever a girl ask a guy this question she know that her pussy is hole not pussy

22 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Baronthecelebri: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Qatar2022:
Whenever a girl ask a guy this question she know that her pussy is hole not pussy
yeah you're right

16 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by mocochannel: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
valicious1:
You should be really worried When a girl asks if you're enjoying it during sex.

She's concerned that your d1ck is probably too small for her coochie as she can't feel the friction and feels you yourself ain't feeling the pleasure you deserve.

Girls who normally ask this question probably love you and want you to enjoy their body.

Lolll

1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by rickleye: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Qatar2022:

That's correct. She's afraid she is too loose /wide open down there. I wonder how she wants the guy to respond.

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Evestar200(f): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Make I keep space
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
valicious1:

She's concerned that your d1ck is probably too small for her coochie as she can't feel the friction and feels you yourself ain't feeling the pleasure you deserve.

- could it be that she is inexperienced in the bedroom and want to make sure that she is doing everything right to please you?
- could it be that she is concerned as you may be frowning or making a long face during sex, thus why she is asking the question?

20 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by marlow1962(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by eerekake(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mummy!mummy!! This people wants to spoil your only male child. Make i join them?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by kelspinall(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
lols

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by 1Sharon(f): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Men should be the one to ask this question to women more because women hardly come during sex

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by nazicartel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
They ask this because of your facial expressions or something related to that. Not necessarily because of loose pussy or whatever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by makdcash(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
If u say pim here ur in it
Evestar200:
Make I keep space
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Evestar200(f): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
makdcash:
If u say pim here ur in it

lol

Come seal my mouth or tie my hand because I must talk this one.
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by TotoGame(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
She be bore hole just like the runs girl I dey fuvk during High sch and she just dey play whot on her phone. fada lord!

Thank god for growth sha!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Damilgodwin(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omo d babe no say that place don open so she gats to confirm 😂😂😂
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by westlius(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Damilgodwin:
Omo d babe no say that place don open so she gats to confirm 😂😂😂
Na so
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Truthsbitter: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
She might just be concern if you're feeling the pvssy, doesn't necessarily mean it has ah big hole.

Why fvck a pussy you don't like? ,... dicks also have a mind to turn off automatically in situations when a girl isn't sexy enough.....

If you like it fvck it like you gon break it, if you don't like it just whistle off your own way like it never exists..

Fvck man, what's all this bullshxt?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by RealEzee(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Evestar200:
lol

Come seal my mouth or tie my hand because I must talk this one.
bdsm loading .... cool
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by EastAlchemist: 3:41am On Mar 27, 2023
valicious1:

She's concerned that your d1ck is probably too small for her coochie as she can't feel the friction and feels you ain't feeling the pleasure you deserve.

Her not you
If you’re rich then it’s pussysweetner
If you’re another passive fornicator
Then it’s that shes scared her pussy is expanding like the universe
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by AgentGoat: 6:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Just an innocent question una turn am to she having wide hole. I don't like all these herd mentality among nigerian youths. Everyone reasoning the same direction. No objectivity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2023
When i see questions like this on NL, it reminds me that i don turn old school. smh. How time flies.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by superCleanworks(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Men should be the one to ask this question to women more because women hardly come during sex

nobody has said anything about cumin YET.
the topic is talking about the pleasure WHILE THE RACE IS STILL GOING ON but you have already ran to the finish line. calm down
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Sirchucks(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2023
valicious1:

I THINK WE SHOULD ASK THE LADIES
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Oboto700(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2023
1Sharon:
that's why it good to know what works for you guys.. but what i have observed..a good head game make your cumin sure than penetration itself.. so I no normally suck till I feel she's cumin before jaming it in

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Make Una sha buy agbo ooo

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Albertone(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Na we send you message make you no dey cum?
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by rainmaker12(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Albertone:

No mind am, my gf wey dey cum woto woto dey vibrate bed. Talk for yourself.
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Albertone:

You're just after your own satisfaction, that's selfish

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by Albertone(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
1Sharon:

You're just after your own satisfaction, that's selfish

Why are you not also after your own satisfaction?
Re: Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex by highchief1: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
1Sharon:
I was thinking like u until I travelled.it is Nigerian women that don’t cum.e be like say wahala when Dey una head no Dey make una cum.I can count how many women I made cum in Nigeria but since I travelled.na over cumers I Dey see here.Squirting everything.I also noticed Nigerian women smell so much down der I don’t know why.maybe our weather.I haven’t met any girl here that smells.The person when curse Nigeria went too far.I will find it difficult to do anything with Nigerian girl again anytime I visit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.