Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

A Safer Way To Commit Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Safer Way To Commit Suicide (347 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Safer Way To Commit Suicide by depressedlad: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
i need suggestion about a safer way to commit suicide since im so coward to take a sniper or hang myself. i thought about excessive drinking then i remember i dont have money for that, i am not in lagos to jump from third mainland bridge. my life has spoilt beyond repair i wanna delete myself
Re: A Safer Way To Commit Suicide by rexchazy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
depressedlad:
i need suggestion about a safer way to commit suicide since im so coward to take a sniper or hang myself. i thought about excessive drinking then i remember i dont have money for that, i am not in lagos to jump from third mainland bridge. my life has spoilt beyond repair i wanna delete myself
There is no problem you re facing that someone else is not facing. Give your problem time and it will fade away like dew. Suicide is not an option no matter what the problem might be.
Re: A Safer Way To Commit Suicide by Felimax(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
I will only leave you with this.

I have trekked from Ughelli to Agbarho 2018 in Delta State, i was not mad, i was only trying to end it, end my life. That night i met the kind of people i know i will never meet again.

All along my trekking experience that midnight i was praying to the devil to take advantage of me and bring the worst kind of accident that will end it. While i was still praying i met a group of guys who happened to be pushing their spoilt bike to Beta Glass PLC where they have a friend to keep it for them till the next day. I joined to assist them and this will be around 11:30 pm. In the process of we pushing the bike we started discussing and i was quick to tell them how nasty my life was and why i wanted to end it all.

Please, i don't want to tell the story but few months later and now i am still begging God to forgive my attempt to end it all. Little did i know what was in stock for me. Like i look back and felt so bad i would have ended my life thereby aborting the kind of life i enjoyed today.

Bro, don't let anybody deceive you, it is only natural to feel the way you are feeling now, it's just part of been human but have this great fact in mind. No cloud is ever stable not even your moment of happiness. That which has surpressed you thus far can be handled diligently and you will come out a champion.

In your quiet moment pray to your God, if you are a believer just quietly tell Jesus that He should come to your rescue. I said quietly for a reason because after you finish doing your meditation be calm and listen, go into your mind and listen very carefully you will hear Him speak. Trust me!

At least after a week this therapy will give you result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Safer Way To Commit Suicide by sageb: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Felimax:
I will only leave you with this.

I have trekked from Ughelli to Agbarho 2018 in Delta State, i was not mad, i was only trying to end it, end my life. That night i met the kind of people i know i will never meet again.

All along my trekking experience that midnight i was praying to the devil to take advantage of me and bring the worst kind of accident that will end it. While i was still praying i met a group of guys who happened to be pushing their spoilt bike to Beta Glass PLC where they have a friend to keep it for them till the next day. I joined to assist them and this will be around 11:30 pm. In the process of we pushing the bike we started discussing and i was quick to tell them how nasty my life was and why i wanted to end it all.

Please, i don't want to tell the story but few months later and now i am still begging God to forgive my attempt to end it all. Little did i know what was in stock for me. Like i look back and felt so bad i would have ended my life thereby aborting the kind of life i enjoyed today.

Bro, don't let anybody deceive you, it is only natural to feel the way you are feeling now, it's just part of been human but have this great fact in mind. No cloud is ever stable not even your moment of happiness. That which has surpressed you thus far can be handled diligently and you will come out a champion.

In your quiet moment pray to your God, if you are a believer just quietly tell Jesus that He should come to your rescue. I said quietly for a reason because after you finish doing your meditation be calm and listen, go into your mind and listen very carefully you will hear Him speak. Trust me!

At least after a week this therapy will give you result.

I remember "5 Junction " in Agbarho
Nostalgia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Safer Way To Commit Suicide by depressedlad: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
how i wish i did not exist
Re: A Safer Way To Commit Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
depressedlad:

you yeye THIEF OLE BARAWO, FRAUDSTER begging for money to go gambling on Sportybet!!! you have been begging on NL with fake stories since last june, but sadly, you can hide all you want, we know all your other profile
here below is you and your yeye scam

here below you posted your phone number

depressedlad:
0-7-0-33-29-61-30 whatsapp me i need someone to talk to

same phone number that you use on your other profile Abba114:

Abba114:
drop 1h for my sporty abeg 07033296130

and here you are today talking about what you need money for:

Abba114:
fund me 1h make i play abeg
Abba114:
do me 1h abeg 07033296130 sporty i wanna feed this intense urge to bet
Abba114:
i need money to play bet9ja babe send me abeg

(1) (Reply)

46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age / 10 Benefits Of Having Regular Sex As A Woman / Need Help What Could Be Causing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.