Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,248 members, 7,957,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings (6932 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by ivolt: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
a4cube:
What you should find out is, do Nigeria and US have extradition treaty as at then?
What you should find out if he was ever charged and if an arrest warrant was issued against him.

Nigeria has had an extradition treaty with the US since 1931 before independence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

So why are you blaming me for summarizing the content for others?
summarizing shit when you failed to include Tinubu's compass investment company which was the main character? Secondly Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime. The whole thing was a civil offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Sunky200: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
According to your summary, Tinubu didn't honour the court invitation and ran to Nigeria. No arrest warrant from the court and one day, at his own confinient time, he woke up and head back to court and tell them he want his money and they gave it to him while they withheld some.
The court even make him sign some document that makes it impossible for Tinubu to sue the court in the future, yet, according to you, Tinubu is the criminal.

Your kind of court dey funny aswear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by idealogical: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Asiwaju and the US Government laughing at jobless laboring in pain Obi jesters...

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Good, no one is dealing on stupidity, I brought facts and I expect you to bring the same and not insults...
that wasn't fact because Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime. It was only a civil case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by idealogical: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sunky200:
According to your summary, Tinubu didn't honour the court invitation and ran to Nigeria. No arrest warrant from the court and one day, at his own confinient time, he woke up and head back to court and tell them he want his money and they gave it to him while they withheld some.
The court even make him sign some document that makes it impossible for Tinubu to sue the court in the future, yet, according to you, Tinubu is the criminal.

Sometimes I think they are comedians writing and acting in comedy skits.

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
that wasn't fact because Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime. It was only a civil offence.

I never said he was convicted either, I only explained his investigation according to Kevin Moss...

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by sta1: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu should be 'in jail' for drug arrests, FFK stated in a press release.

I am curious Onanuga, is your colleague FFK also then a son of a b****?

I was discussing the other day with a friend, who the bigger snake is, Wike or FFK?....

https://sycamoretimes.com.ng/2023/03/22/from-the-archives-how-tinubu-was-arrested-for-drugs-while-he-was-governor-of-lagos-state-fani-kayode/

https://www.nairaland.com/2176755/tinubu-arrested-twice-united-states?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never said he was convicted either, I only explained his investigation according to Kevin Moss...
He appointed the two notorious drug lords as Directors in Compass Investment.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
summarizing shit when you failed to include Tinubu's compass investment company which was the main character? Secondly Tinubu wasn't convicted of any crime. The whole thing was a civil offence.

If you truly read and comprehend well, you will know that a summary excludes some details, if I were to put all the details then it is no longer a summary, if you notice, I avoided names of banks, house addresses, dates and so on, like I said in the beginning of the thread, I didn't want to bore anyone with a long write up, The main thing is what I wrote is what is on the document and I never said he was convicted but he was wanted...

2 Likes

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

He appointed the two notorious drug lords as Directors in Compass Investment.

They were co-owners with him in the company registration documents....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you truly read and comprehend well, you will know that a summary excludes some details, if I were to put all the details then it is no longer a summary, if you notice, I avoided names of banks, house addresses, dates and so on, like I said in the beginning of the thread, I didn't want to bore anyone with a long write up, The main thing is what I wrote is what is on the document and I never said he was convicted but he was wanted...
you didn't mention the main things. Also, Tinubu case wasnt drug crime. It was money invesment case and also, it was a civil case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Eniitankorede: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never said he is still wanted, but he was once a wanted man...

Never was he wanted. If not an extradition request would have been made. Stop having headache. Tinubu has nothing to answer anywhere. US ambassador comes to his house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

They were co-owners with him in the company registration documents....
He cannot feign ignorance he didn't know the two notorious drug lords Mueez Akande and Agbele. They filled the company registration documents together. Even Keyamo said they used to live together,

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
you didn't mention the main things. Also, Tinubu offence wasnt drug crime. It was money invesment offence and also it was a civil offence

From the documents Tinubu did not prove that...
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by lildush(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
This tinubu is a criminal.. he doesn't have any legit possession.. all documents fake. His ways are just fraudulent... .. this man have no quality of a leader... He should not be sworn in. Even his money is ill gotten. So wat is legal about this man. Wat is legitimate about him? Absolutely nothing... People like him belong to d prison.. see how he is disgracing his family.. if am seyi I will just dis father him..

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Never was he wanted. If not an extradition request would have been made. Stop having headache. Tinubu has nothing to answer anywhere. US ambassador comes to his house.

He wasn't wanted but Kevin Moss searched for him and kept calling him from America to explain himself, he was calling to greet him and ask how his family was doing...
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sunky200:

Tinubu was in Nigeria already when the investigation started, he refused coming to the U.S to defend himself...
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Eniitankorede: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

He wasn't wanted but Kevin Moss searched for him and kept calling him from America to explain himself, he was calling to greet him and ask how his family was doing...

If he believed he seriously had a case to answer, he would have filed for his extradition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

From the documents Tinubu did not prove that...
Another trash. The court didn't convict Tinubu because he didn't commit any crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
Another trash. The court didn't convict Tinubu because he didn't commit any crime.

If he didn't commit a crime why was money seized from him, can you allow your bank take your money for free?
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by allcomage: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Very unfortunate that a drug baron is about to be sworn in as the president of Nigeria.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

If he believed he seriously had a case to answer, he would have filed for his extradition.

If you read Kevin Moss' statement to the court, he was still investigating Tinubu but it became hard for him to bring up hard evidence to prosecute him, he had financial evidence for money laundering from proceeds of Drugs, but Tinubu was not forthcoming with enough information to call for extradition, for you to charge someone with drug offence there has to be some amount of drugs caught in his possession, since they had his money with them, they opted for the easy way to at least get some of that proceeds of illicit funds from him, if he was in the U.S it would have been a different ball game...
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by olaoye2008: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Useless and baseless stories.
JAGABAN is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Eniitankorede: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you read Kevin Moss' statement to the court, he was still investigating Tinubu but it became hard for him to bring up hard evidence to prosecute him, he had financial evidence for money laundering from proceeds of Drugs, but Tinubu was not forthcoming with enough information to call for extradition, for you to charge someone with drug offence there has to be some amount of drugs caught in his possession, since they had his money with them, they opted for the easy way to at least get some of that proceeds of illicit funds from him, if he was in the U.S it would have been a different ball game...

That’s not correct. If there is a prima facie case of money laundry, it is a valid reason for extradition process. Just like they did for Hush Puppie and others. If Tinubu is not forthcoming and they have enough reasons to extradite him they would have done so. They simply had no strong evidence to link him to money laundry and proceeds of crime. That’s why he was not charged or arrested or convicted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
ivolt:

grin grin grin
You clearly don't understand how the US Justice department works.
If there is any concrete evidence against a suspect who is nowhere to be found,
an arrest warrant will be issued. They will pursue extradition if that is what it takes
to bring a suspect to justice.

They don't ask nicely or beg suspects to come and "clear their name", that is something
obtainable only in backward countries.

While the money found in Tinubu's account was from questionable sources, he remained
a free man because they cannot prove his direct involvement in the busted drug operations.

It is in the document, Kevin Moss was mainly after the forfeiture after his findings because he didn't have hard evidence to ask for an extradition and Tinubu wasn't forthcoming with enough information, that was why the court gave that opportunity for him to come and clear the allegations and give reasons why the forfeiture should not happen, so it will not be that they did a forfeiture with giving the owner an opportunity to explain himself to stop the forfeiture, it was these reasons I wrote here that the court used as evidence from Keven Moss to effect the forfeiture....
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

That’s not correct. If there is a prima facie case of money laundry, it is a valid reason for extradition process. Just like they did for Hush Puppie and others. If Tinubu is not forthcoming and they have enough reasons to extradite him they would have done so. They simply had no strong evidence to link him to money laundry and proceeds of crime. That’s why he was not charged or arrested or convicted.

So why was money seized and forfeited from him?
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
allcomage:
Very unfortunate that a drug baron is about to be sworn in as the president of Nigeria.
cry
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by DMerciful(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why have they not come for Abba Kyari?
ivolt:

grin grin grin
You clearly don't understand how the US Justice department works.
If there is any concrete evidence against a suspect who is nowhere to be found,
an arrest warrant will be issued. They will pursue extradition if that is what it takes
to bring a suspect to justice.

They don't ask nicely or beg suspects to come and "clear their name", that is something
obtainable only in backward countries.

While the money found in Tinubu's account was from questionable sources, he remained
a free man because they cannot prove his direct involvement in the busted drug operations.

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by DMerciful(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
So if its established that indeed he was involved with drugs, no matter how long, even if he is not removed, his legitimacy is gone
anigbajumo:
There is a statement of fact I want you guys to understand. “ No judge born of woman can impeach Tinubu till next four years” Except you are trying to live in self denial. It’s nothing but basic fact, I don’t force anyone to believebut this man has the other three arms of Government in his pocket, This is someone that’s even more democratic smarter than OBJ, GEJ and Buhari combine.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by DMerciful(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Loool..yet allowed his thugs in Lagos to democratically prevent people from voting using violence. Different types of craze
anigbajumo:
There is a statement of fact I want you guys to understand. “ No judge born of woman can impeach Tinubu till next four years” Except you are trying to live in self denial. It’s nothing but basic fact, I don’t force anyone to believebut this man has the other three arms of Government in his pocket, This is someone that’s even more democratic smarter than OBJ, GEJ and Buhari combine.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by CodeTemplar: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Not interpretation, from the documents, it is there in the documents...

what happened, you switched sided or just ground work for weightier onslaught on shaky shaky daddy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi / Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator / London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.