Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings (6927 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

If he didn't commit a crime why was money seized from him, can you allow your bank take your money for free?
stop disturbing my mention with dumb trash. Show evidence of where Tinubu was convicted or shut your hole. Secondly, go learn what's meant by civil case.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Okoroawusa: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
If there is no place in the 58 pages document that says that Tinubu was convicted of a crime in the USA please keep it to yourself...

When it was said that you "will labour in vain " you thought it was a joke right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Golan007: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
NaijaHelper1:
That explains why he cannot enter the US and is also proof that the matter is still ongoing which also causes him to be accomodated under the section that prescribed disqualification for matters of dishonesty within the last 10 years.

Explain this picture if you can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
stop disturbing my mention with dumb trash. Show evidence of where Tinubu was convicted or shut your hole. Secondly, go learn what's meant by civil case.

Oga I am not here to argue about whether Tinubu was convicted or not, I only created this thread to summarize Tinubu's drug case in the U.S and that is what I have done, If you don't like it you could have ignored my thread, the things I wrote are from the documents...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Golan007:

Explain this picture if you can.
Explain this

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If there is no place in the 58 pages document that says that Tinubu was convicted of a crime in the USA please keep it to yourself...

When it was said that you "will labour in vain " you thought it was a joke right?

With all the allegations there, what is your heart telling you about Tinubu?
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what happened, you switched sided or just ground work for weightier onslaught on shaky shaky daddy?

I hate propaganda, once I hear about an event and I'm interested in it, I will like to find out the truth about it and not just what people are saying...
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Golan007: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

Explain this

I knew you would avoid the issue.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

With all the allegations there, what is your heart telling you about Tinubu?
That he is the president-elect of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

That he is the president-elect of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Who has a very dirty financial past with Drugs and money laundering....
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga I am not here to argue about whether Tinubu was convicted or not, I only created this thread to summarize Tinubu's drug case in the U.S and that is what I have done, If you don't like it you could have ignored my thread, the things I wrote are from the documents...

Then shut your hole and stop writing gibberish.

Tinubu case had nothing to do with drug. It was a civil case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Then shut your hole and stop writing gibberish.

Tinubu case had nothing to do with drug. It was a civil case.

Court documents are not gibberish, if you call court documents gibberish then you are the one talking gibberish...

2 Likes

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Court documents are not gibberish, if you call court documents gibberish then you are the one talking gibberish...

What you wrote was gibberish! Tinubu had nothing to do with drug. It was a civil case

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Don't mind the clown. You simply summarised the court document.

Even the current CJN previously ruled forfeiture is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

Don't mind the clown. You simply summarised the court document.

Even the current CJN previously ruled forfeiture is a crime.

Thank you for this info....

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

What you wrote was gibberish! Tinubu had nothing to do with drug. It was a civil case

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

This is one of the main points Peter Obi is using to have him disqualified from the 2023 presidential election in his court case. Will the CJN contradict his previous ruling.

This is why they are jittery because a legal precedence has already been set by the CJN himself and they are going to reference his previous ruling in the current case.

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

This is why this is one of the main points Peter Obi used to have him disqualified from the 2023 presidential election in his court case. Will the CJN contradict his previous ruling.

I now see part of the reason they are getting scared....

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by uba1991: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
No case submission. Dead before arrival.
thank God the US is interested in this case. The mumu CJN should not try himself.

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

I now see part of the reason they are getting scared....
They should be...the case of the meeting with the CJN in London, England I hope is not true and justice is served.

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Or Neglect of duty! You get brain so? Typical Ipob brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

You're the one writing gibberish!

Court document didn't convict Tinubu of any crime and it was a civil case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by uba1991: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Was Tinubu convicted of any crime? You get brain so?

Typical Ipob brain head who doesn't know what an investment company means.

Tinubu offence had nothing to do with drug but investment money case. It was a civil case.

Tinubu was operating an investment company (compass investment company to be exact) where several people invested their money for a period of time to generate interest. One of the people who invested money was a criminal of course and the said money was forfeited. In fact, I loved how Tinubu later claimed some of the forfeited money as his own. No be only USA go get all the money of the arrested criminal who invested into Tinubu's compass investment company. What about Tinubu's sweat while operating the compass investment company?
plea bargain and forfeiture is equal to conviction.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
uba1991:
plea bargain and forfeiture is equal to conviction.

Says an Ipob brain. Forfeiture isn't conviction. Also, no where it was stated that Tinubu was convicted of any crime. It was only a civil case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Or Neglect of duty! You get brain so? Typical Ipob brain

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

You're the one writing gibberish!

Court document didn't convict Tinubu of any crime and it was a civil case

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Crime or civil case (Neglect of duty or breach of obligation).

Those drug criminals arrested, convicted to prisons while their properties/money were confiscated are crime cases.

Civil case only deals in other things such as breach of obligation or neglect of duty). There was even a case where someone was asked to pay a fine just because he didn't didn't tell others about the snowing condition at his place or so. That's an example of civil cases

Tinubu's case was a civil case.

Now, I'm expatiating for Ipob brain who can't understand simple things. I know it's in the genes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Crime or civil case (Neglect of duty or breach of obligation).

Those drug criminals arrested, convicted to prisons while their properties/money were confiscated are crime cases.

Civil case only deals in minor things such as breach of obligation or neglect of duty)

Tinubu's case was civil case.

Now, I'm expatiating for Ipob brain who can't understand simple things. I know it's in the genes

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Stop disturbing my mention with your dumb trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Stop disturbing my mention with your dumb trash

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by ivolt: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Why have they not come for Abba Kyari?
They don't come for anybody. It is up to the country involved.
Abba Kyari have an active arrest warrant against him. He has to be careful where he travels to.
He is currently on trial and can't be extradited.

In the case of Tinubu, no warrant was ever issued against him nor was he charged with a crime.
What is confusing many people is that he lost part of the suspicious money.
But anyone familiar with the US justice system would understand there is nothing
exceptional about asset forfeiture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by ivolt: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is in the document, Kevin Moss was mainly after the forfeiture after his findings because he didn't have hard evidence to ask for an extradition and Tinubu wasn't forthcoming with enough information, that was why the court gave that opportunity for him to come and clear the allegations and give reasons why the forfeiture should not happen, so it will not be that they did a forfeiture with giving the owner an opportunity to explain himself to stop the forfeiture, it was these reasons I wrote here that the court used as evidence from Keven Moss to effect the forfeiture....
You still don't get it. There is a clear difference between justice in the US and banana republics.
Just because a LEO or prosecutor makes a claim does not make it valid.
They still have to go before the judge to present their evidence and the judges generally don't care
about sentiments. They deal in facts.

Tinubu was even so confident as to fight for the seized money and got the lion share through negotiation.

There are only two possible conclusions.
Kevin Moss is either an incompetent and foolish prosecutor who allows a "guilty" suspect run rings
around him or there was no evidence of criminal activities against Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi / Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? / Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.