Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings (6926 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by NaijaHelper1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
That explains why he cannot enter the US and is also proof that the matter is still ongoing which also causes him to be accomodated under the section that prescribed disqualification for matters of dishonesty within the last 10 years.
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by blabulu2000: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
SWATMan:

What he posted was right. If you want to read the whole stuff I can send you the link😄😄😄 But people like you would still argue after reading the whole story. It quite unfortunate that sometimes certain things we did as youngsters can catch up with us at old age.

Keep wallowing in your foolishness ....

Bro. I have my own mind ... I can't be manipulated by someone opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by potent5(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
In order to hide his trembling and shaky shaky hands, his doctor advised him to always put up a fist, now he looks like he wants to punch everyone

grin grin grin
I think say na only me catch the trick. grin

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

There is half truth in your summary. Can you tell us why the prosecution released the rest money and made them sign a disclaimer that they cannot sue the government or its agencies? Does that not indicate that they too felt vulnerable that they can be culpable in future for wrongful confiscation of legitimate funds? And on what basis did Tinubu lose some money to them? Was it on the basis on illegally obtained money or proceeds of crime? Or was it as interest paid on his money in bank? I saw that you mentioned not or evading paying interest on his funds. Was that the interest he did not pay on his funds in bank or was it proceeds of illicit activity. You clouded everything together in that final section. Answer my queries.

Tinubu should have just gone to the U.S to clear himself and we will not need to be here debating about the matter, as it stands he can still do it...

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by toneroforever(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
typical ipob brain. Dumb brain who doesn't know what an investment company means.

That was just set up to launder the proceeds from the drug trade. Guess who the directors are? The kingpins of Tinubu's drug cartel.

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Eniitankorede: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu should have just gone to the U.S to clear himself and we will not need to be here debating about the matter, as it stands he can still do it...

Tinubu has nothing to clear. It is you and other ignorant ones who need to go to US courts to clear your doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
toneroforever:

That was just set up to launder the proceeds from the drug trade. Guess who the directors are? The kingpins of Tinubu's drug cartel.
as a ceo of Compass investment company as a first class accountant major. Show us where Tinubu was convicted of any crime or get lost with your ipob brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu has nothing to clear. It is you and other ignorant ones who need to go to US courts to clear your doubts.

You don't still get it, Tinubu never went to the U.S just like Abba Kyari to defend himself from those allegations that were made here, the only advantage the U.S had with his case over Kyari's case is that they had his money with them, that became a bargaining power for both parties, unlike Kyari that does not have anything to bargain with, that is the reason why the U.S wants to extradite him, if he had accounts with them, they would have frozen and tried to forfeit it like they did to Tinubu here and if he agrees to the forfeiture they might stop the extradition movement and count it as a plea deal....

2 Likes

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Was Tinubu convicted of any crime? You get brain so?

Typical Ipob brain head who doesn't know what an investment company means.

Tinubu offence had nothing to do with drug but investment money offence. It was a civil offence.

Tinubu was operating an investment company (compass investment company to be exact) where several people invested their money for a period of time to generate interest. One of the people who invested money was a criminal of course and the said money was forfeited. In fact, I loved how Tinubu later claimed some of the forfeited money as his own. No be only USA go get all the money of the arrested criminal who invested into Tinubu's compass investment company. What about Tinubu's sweat while operating compass investment company?

Everything I stated was extracted from the court documents, if you need a copy, I can send it to you...

3 Likes

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

You don't still get it, Tinubu never went to the U.S just like Abba Kyari to defend himself from those allegations that were made here, the only advantage the U.S had with his case over Kyari's case is that they had his money with them, that became a bargaining power for both parties, unlike Kyari that does not have anything to bargain with, that is the reason why the U.S wants to extradite him, if he had accounts with them, they would have frozen and tried to forfeit it like they did to Tinubu here and if he agrees to the forfeiture they might stop the extradition movement and count it as a plea deal....
amther dumb lying trash. Tinubu has visited america on several occasions. Visited to grace his daughter graduation ceremony.. Had his knee surgey in America. Visited America when invited for lecture by his Chicago alma mater. Visited during the swearing in of Obama. Went on exile in America after the whole military debacle. So what shit are you chatting?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by anigbajumo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
There is a statement of fact I want you guys to understand. “ No judge born of woman can impeach Tinubu till next four years” Except you are trying to live in self denial. It’s nothing but basic fact, I don’t force anyone to believebut this man has the other three arms of Government in his pocket, This is someone that’s even more democratic smarter than OBJ, GEJ and Buhari combine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by SWATMan: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
blabulu2000:

Keep wallowing in your foolishness ....

Bro. I have my own mind ... I can't be manipulated by someone opinion

You are an oaf. Thought I was talking to a human.

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
amther dumb lying trash. Tinubu has visited america on several occasions. Visited to grace his daughter graduation ceremony.. Had his knee surgey in America. Visited America when invited for lecture by his Chicago alma mater. Visited during the swearing in of Obama. Went on exile in America after the whole military debacle. So what shit are you chatting?

Show me evidence of his visit, at least a picture and something to prove that it was the United States he visited...

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Everything I stated was extracted from the court documents, if you need a copy, I can send it to you...
It wasn't. It was some trash some people posted. The court document didn't indict or convict Tinubu. Secondly, his compass investment company was clearly stated in it. Thirdly, it was a civil offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Goke7: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Campaigns are over, this can never achieve anything. You lots tried to stop this man and still, he has scaled all the hurdles and is now President elect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by a4cube: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
ivolt:

grin grin grin
You clearly don't understand how the US Justice department works.
If there is any concrete evidence against a suspect who is nowhere to be found,
an arrest warrant will be issued. They will pursue extradition if that is what it takes
to bring a suspect to justice.

They don't ask nicely or beg suspects to come and "clear their name", that is something
obtainable only in backward countries.

While the money found in Tinubu's account was from questionable sources, he remained
a free man because they cannot prove his direct involvement in the busted drug operations.

What you should find out is, do Nigeria and US have extradition treaty as at then?

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:
It wasn't. It was some trash some people posted. The court document didn't indict or convict Tinubu. Secondly, his compass investment company was clearly stated in it. Thirdly, it was a civil offence.

Oga do you need the document so I can send it to you?
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by WinningGame702: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dear ladies and gentlemen

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.

This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me

091 1651 1560
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Goke7: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
anigbajumo:
There is a statement of fact I want you guys to understand. “ No judge born of woman can impeach Tinubu till next four years” Except you are trying to live in self denial. It’s nothing but basic fact, I don’t force anyone to believebut this man has the other three arms of Government in his pocket, This is someone that’s even more democratic smarter than OBJ, GEJ and Buhari combine.

What we are seeing is Ipob in operation, and they are ashamed to quickly go back to their biafra ish hence the increased attacks on the person of BAT. Na their way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by bewla(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abfinest007:
What do u expect from a smart criminal .it very difficult to get a smart criminal. Pablo Escobar was caught but escape many times
You see were you get it Rong there is a difference between a carrier and exporter

Drug lord is a drug lord

Can you say the bank you use to launder money should be hold when you are cut

Guy let this rest
Am hundred percent sure if you get this chance you do worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by swaggerjack: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:
So I have been hearing different versions of Tinubu's drug case in the U.S and was curious to know why LP decided to petition him on that case to get him disqualified.

I had to look for the document to read for myself and I found it, I had to read the entire 58 pages to know what exactly happened, so In other not to bore anyone with a long write up, I will try and summarize the entire story.

Please note that this is the testimony that was written in the document by Kevin Moss tendered to the court in the course of his investigation.

Here we go:

A big drug burst was embarked on by the FBI, DEA and other security Agencies in the United states, an undercover agent who posed as a drug dealer was able to nab one of the kingpin who wasn't a Nigerian, the kingpin entered a plea deal to give information about his other kingpins.

These other kingpins were Nigerians and the same undercover agent posed again as a drug dealer and arrested these kingpins, during the course of investigation on them was where Tinubu's name was mentioned.

Tinubu's Investigation Starts

Since the other kingpins were in their net already with evidence of drug dealings, Kevin Moss wanted to know who Tinubu was and his involvement with these Kingpins. So I will list Kevin Moss' findings as much as I can remember now.

1. Tinubu's interaction with these kingpins in the United States started from 1988 and it may have been earlier than that in Nigeria.

2. Tinubu received funds from these kingpins in hundreds of thousands of dollars at various occasions.

3. Tinubu spent from the monies sent from these kingpins at various times, He bought different brand new latest cars at different times from these monies with his wife.

4. Tinubu listed his wife(Remi Tinubu) as a house wife who was not working but was spending and receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars even when his salary was only 2400 dollars a month meaning there was no contribution of any sort of business from his wife.

5. The company he worked for in Nigeria was contacted by Kevin Moss and they denied ever giving Tinubu such amount of monies, in fact they said his position doesn't involve handling any cash for them though he was in the finance department and they have never given him money to deposit on their behalf.

6. Tinubu evaded paying tax on the huge amount of monies he was receiving.

7. Tinubu at some point falsified documents and address.

8. Tinubu met constantly with these kingpins at various occasions and even shared different addresses with them in various documents

9. Kevin Moss admitted in the document that he knows how the drug cartel works and the case involving Tinubu has attributes that looks exactly like one.

10. Tinubu opened various accounts he later refused claiming ownership of, even when there were deposits he made to them in hundreds of thousands of dollars.

11. Kevin Moss never met with Tinubu throughout the course of his investigation because Tinubu remained in Nigeria all through, Kevin Moss had to get Tinubu's contact from his U.S bank to call him in Nigeria.

12. Tinubu initially claimed to know the 2 Kingpins in his first conversation with Kevin Moss over the phone, but later started denying knowing them after like the 3rd time of conversation.

13. This conversations with Tinubu were for a period of about a year or more.

14. Documents found by Kevin Moss showed that Tinubu opened about about 2 investment companies that listed the 2 kingpins as Directors of the companies.

15. The total money that was frozen in all of Tinubu's accounts were about 1.4 million dollars.

16. The court gave Tinubu chance to come and clear his name about the proceeds of the funds and why the money should not be forfeited, Tinubu did not show up.

17. Tinubu never showed evidence to the court or Kevin Moss how he got the monies except the evidence Kevin Moss had from transfers from unknown sources, from Tinubu himself and the ones from the kingpins into Tinubu's account .

18. Tinubu through his U.S lawyer then files a claim for the money using his family, his mother( Alhaja Mogaji) and one K.O Tinubu laying claims to the ownership of the monies, the case dragged a bit then both parties agreed that the one belonging to Tinubu(Since he was denying the other monies) which is about $460,000 should be forfeited and rest released to the other family members with a disclaimer that the Tinubu family cannot in the future charge the U.S or its agencies or anyone involved in the forfeiture.

19. And that is where the case ends, this is according to Kevin Moss and court documents published.

From my findings Tinubu's case is similar to Abba Kyari's case, he was supposed to be in the United states to clear himself instead he chose a plea bargain to avoid investigation and /or prosecution.

Great summary...very similar to the Abba Kyari case he refused to go to United States to clear himself.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
anigbajumo:

And you are happy that one man single-handedly has the 3 arms of the government in his pocket, is that not a dictator? that means he can do and undo at will and will not be punished or stopped, is he any different from Abacha, so Nigerians should be at his mercy at all times, do you guys even know what you are wishing for?

That is an emperor status, if he wakes up angry then everybody begins to cry because he can unleash disaster at will...
Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Show me evidence of his visit, at least a picture and something to prove that it was the United States he visited...

First picture was when Tinubu and Fayemi graced the swearing in of Obama in 2008.

Second picture was attending his daughter graduation ceremony.

Third and fourth picture was visiting his Alma mater after an invitation for lecture by his Alma mater. We deal in fact here, not stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Bashet: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga do you need the document so I can send it to you?

I don't need any rehashed useless tales. I have seen the main document with Tinubu's compass investment company in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Eniitankorede: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Did US tell you or anyone that Tinubu is wanted like Abba Kyari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

I don't need any rehashed useless tales. I have seen the main document with Tinubu's compass investment company in it.

So why are you blaming me for summarizing the content for others?

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Did US tell you or anyone that Tinubu is wanted like Abba Kyari?

I never said he is still wanted, but he was once a wanted man...

1 Like

Re: Quick Facts From Tinubu's Drug Case In The U.S According To Kevin Moss' Findings by Brendaniel: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

First picture was when Tinubu and Fayemi graced the swearing in of Obama in 2008.

Second picture was attending his daughter graduation ceremony.

Third and fourth picture was visiting his Alma mater after an invitation for lecture by his Alma mater. We deal in fact here, not stupidity m

Good, no one is dealing on stupidity, I brought facts and I expect you to bring the same and not insults...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Power Supply Improved In Your Area Of Recent? / South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.