Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo (1360 Views)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Sundaland: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
The short female ex-corper, Innocent Ruth has dismissed the controversial report that she’s in a relationship with sportsman, Philip Abayomi in photos which went viral on social media.

The two went viral online some weeks ago that they were in relationship.

She made this revelation on her Facebook after the tall ex-corper, Abayomi dismissed the news of their relationship.

Reacting, Ruth said, Just because Phillip Ayobami posted a disclaimer all of a sudden he is the good guy and I am the villain. Its okay though, i understand the social media I did not expect less.

Before I started all this I know what I was opting for, I can’t go into too much details, it would be cumbersome. Anyways, yes, Philip isn’t my boyfriend, but after I came up with this and posted it I told him everything and how we have to play along for some time to see/hear what people will say, he accepted it all.

Read on..

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/its-just-a-show-former-nysc-member-in-viral-shortest-and-tallest-lovers-photo-says/

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Sundaland: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hhmm…

Was it really a show or did they break-up?? We need to analyze this matter well!!

Abayomi why you dey fall person hand naa?? After committing those ‘touchery’…plus…??

Ruth previously posted the update in the photo below

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by God1000(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na waoo, but why this sudden U-turn?

But i came across one news last week where the girl said she feared rejection from the guy's family because of her height

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by incandescentena: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by SHIVA001: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
That tall Guy don dismiss the Girl.
Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by bewla(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who say they are
Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okay Kim Kardashian... Now ur the next big thing out of this hell hole. Every idiot wants to trend.... Next!!!
Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Sundaland: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2023

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yoruba demon my guy tongue

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Zonefree(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Two things are involved;

1. The girl fit don serve our guy breakfast, or

2. Guy man don chop, em eyes con clear.

Whatever the case may be, the future is femail.

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by mocochannel: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
I knew it.

The guy can never accept her no matter what.

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Danisaint112(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
This was totally unnecessary. Now people won't take her words serious anymore...
Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Evestar200(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
The girl friends told us earlier that the girl is catching cruise and is only those that are not close to the Ruth will believe the story.

I was even arguing with this girl friend that Ruth posted it herself and told me not to worry that we will soon know the truth and here is the truth😐😐😐😐.
Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by Starz825(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Two things are involved;

1. The girl fit don serve our guy breakfast, or

2. Guy man don chop, em eyes con clear.

Whatever the case may be, the future is femail.

The girl serve the guy breakfast....it can never be that....may be the other way around....

You no know how short girls dey pray to date/marry tall guys

Re: We’re Not Lovers - Former NYSC Member In Viral Shortest And Tallest Lovers Photo by labake1(f): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eyah awon online in-laws nko
What will happen to those shouting awww awww?

Opinion- Hakimi And His Fellow Losers. / Relationship Wahala Part 2 (photo ) / Someone Should Help Me What Is Happening To Me