Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Open Letter To Cac (corporate Affairs Commission) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open Letter To Cac (corporate Affairs Commission) (212 Views)

How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? / How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC / Filing For Change Of Directors Of A Company To CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Cac (corporate Affairs Commission) by kakakimedia: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dear CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,

! Your website has been very terrible for weeks if not months.

Most functionalities on the website ain’t working.

It is shameful to know that CAC generates money from this website and cannot even look for a solution or anything to do to fix the problem!!!

This is very unfortunate, especially the fact that CAC can’t spend on maintaining or upgrading its website to standard.

I hope something is done about this as soon as possible.

We need a working system! Not a failed and cracked website!!!

Signed: O.R.O (Concerned Citizen) 🇳🇬

YOU CAN SEE THE TWEET HERE >>>>> https://twitter.com/oyebolarokeeb/status/1639982560028532742?s=20

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Google / 2 Cores – 5 Cores Mica Taped, Xlpe Insulated, Lszh Bedded, Galvanised Steel Wire / 7 Internet Business You Can Start With 20k In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.