Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? (4918 Views)

Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? / 4 Major Reasons Why Apple Must Slash The Prices Of The Iphone Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by seanwilliam(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Drdreyy:

See the picture I attached. I took the screenshot when I placed an order. You can see the cost in USD as 112 and also the naira equivalent.

I also used Google to convert and it gave me that exact value. I believe Google should be upto date with the current exchange rate. 460 is what Google is still using. See screenshots below.

If I use 750 that is still about 84K. And we all know redmi 8 Pro costs way more than that
How do u ship directly to Nigeria ? Also what percentage of the product price is the shipping cost?
Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Drdreyy:
I saw the price tags on these phones on AliExpress and I was shocked. These are phones you can not get below N100,000 in Nigeria. So I started wondering maybe they were fake or refurbished.

I went through the customer reviews and it was very OK. Some of them even displayed the carton and everything inside it as brand new.

Guys what do you think? Those of you that have bought stuffs from AliExpress before should throw more light on this.

See pictures below; They are very many, I just decided to pick this ones.
scroll down you will see something like an arrow pointing right
if you click it you'll see
brand name
network
ram
ROM
...stuff Like that

JUST GO AND CHECK ITEM CONDITION
Cos ALIEXPRESS offers NEW, REFURBISHED, USED, RENEWED and all a have different prices ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by emmy512: 5:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Twinmama:

I was also going through the website when I saw the phones and their specs, I was wowed, I was actually planning for a phone between 100-120k but now that I found this, I started thinking, will the price change before checking out.

So I put a call to someone that normally get musical equipment through aliexpress platform and he informed me that the price i see is the exact price I'm gonna pay, that they don't add additional charges.
He showed me a lot of things he bought from them.
He only said when the goods arrived, if you choose post office, they will charge like 100-500 naira only but if you choose other courier it is free.

So let me send the pictures of the phones I want to order. I also need people who have correct Intel about these phones to advise me if those specification are accurate cos the price is very cheap.

Also, will the phone work in Nigeria?
Thanks in anticipation.

I hope you not thinking this is a Samsung s23

Cos they're fakes.

Don't buy

6 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Drdreyy: 5:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Twinmama:

I was also going through the website when I saw the phones and their specs, I was wowed, I was actually planning for a phone between 100-120k but now that I found this, I started thinking, will the price change before checking out.

So I put a call to someone that normally get musical equipment through aliexpress platform and he informed me that the price i see is the exact price I'm gonna pay, that they don't add additional charges.
He only said when the goods arrived, if you choose post office, they will charge like 100-500 naira only but if you choose other courier it is free.

So let me send the pictures of the phones I want to order. I also need people who have correct Intel about these phones to advise me if those specification are accurate cos the price is very cheap.

Thanks in anticipation.

The pictures you attached is NOT a Samsung phone. I believe you are looking for Samsung but that is not a Samsung device. That name is just a generic name.

5 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by rigarmortis: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2023
It could be singsong S23, or SamuelSong S23, the senior brother.

But one thing I'm sure is that this is not Samsung S23.

7 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by davillian(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2023
Twinmama:

Thanks in anticipation.
This phone you want to buy is not Samsung
Check very well...
It's just called s23 ultra

3 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by eteebanky1: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Wksur8038:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.... Verified Coinbase+bank attached (USA) For sale. You Can sell your PayPal for us.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We offer you the best rate with less than 10 mins payment after confirmation

My WhatsApp: Check My Profile

What joy do you derive in scamming your fellow countrymen

You deserve hot jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by eteebanky1: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2023
I pray CBN should reverse their useless ban on international transactions and peg monthly transactions to about $100, $150 or $200 at it's best

We'll be able to enjoy this phones at this price point

1 Like

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by traihit: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2023
rigarmortis:
It could be singsong S23, or SamuelSong S23, the senior brother.

But one thing I'm sure is that this is not Samsung S23.

Those who have been scammed before can tell.

I actually saw some cheap phones on AliExpress too but I know those aren't real phones. If those guys search further, they will find real Samsung S23 with the original price which is almost close to what it's sold for in Nigerian stores.

I wanted to order a Samsung S10 plus but I don't trust AliExpress with the prices I'm seeing. I'd rather pay the expensive amount than to be crying that I've wasted my money.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Manna4Gurls: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Op.... Hence the surprise you are witnessing. Aliexpress deal with the final consumers ignoring middlemen and retailers that will purposely add much more to what they bought device. So AliExpress is the big deal. Just have your card available and shop with them.

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hidden charges dey O.E go shock you,
Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Karlifate: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Scrutinize well, before you buy generic and/or refurbished devices at a high rate.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by WantsandMore: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
harjay1986:

No, if you use dollar card, like domicillary card to pay it will be 498 per dollar as against 750
How do you fund your dom account? Banks have refused to sell their Benjamins
Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by harjay1986: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
WantsandMore:
How do you fund your dom account? Banks have refused to sell their Benjamins

If you can buy from black market and then deposit into ur dom but u will loose some or better just try get a six month student visa and inflate your tuition fee
Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Dwightventures(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
ngBuild:

If you want to pay it will revert to usd, when you use your bank atm they will charge you at 750 per dollar, do the math then, that's the actual cost.

Let him pay so we can have some peace. Na him smart pass

1 Like

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by ngBuild: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dwightventures:

Let him pay so we can have some peace. Na him smart pass
Lolz
Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Drdreyy: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Onyewarri:
Leave what all these guys are saying about prices changing, they obviously don't buy from AliExpress .

The price doesn't change. The only thing you should be worried about

1. If the phone is real. Sometimes they ship fake and products different from what you are seeing. Then you will start battling AliExpress on how to get your money back. Though most times they give you full refund

2. If the phone's network will work in Nigeria.

3. The shipping cost and how long it will take for the phone to get to you.

4. Customs problems.

Bro, can you help me inspect this item (screenshot attached). The price in most Naija stores is roughly 120K. But you can see how low it is on the site. I am highly tempted to go for it.

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Twinmama(f): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2023
emmy512:

I hope you not thinking this is a Samsung s23

Cos they're fakes.

Don't buy

Thanks . I won't

1 Like

Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Twinmama(f): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2023
ngBuild:

All this are generic phones and not the original hence the price

Thanks
Re: Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? by Breastfeed: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
I don't think those prices are entirely correct o, whatever sha personally I prefer getting my TECNO phones brand new from designated retail stores to avoid stories that touch, I no dey too trust this online waka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Pro Max 512gb Replica Fir Sale. / How to change Font on Redmi 7, Note 7, Redmi 8, Redmi Note 8 (No Root) / How To Restore Android Phones To Original Default State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.