Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament (26069 Views)

Nigerian Student Trapped in sudan are being Denied entry Into Ethopia(Pic,Video) / Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party / Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Karnice600: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Anambra-People-No-Long-Rent-Houses-To-Us-Fulani-Herdsmen-Laments

Rubbish. To say una gree school una for embrace ranching Well
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by DeTribalisedCit: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
They re having a field day here in Ibadan,building houses and opening shops as dem wish. Ingrates. undecided

You can buy back the properties. Just make them an offer they can't refuse like they did to you.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by ogwumgbe: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Very tribalistic people. No blame them sha. Their lands are too tiny,hence their level of hostility to outsiders.

They re having a field day here in Ibadan,building houses and opening shops as dem wish. Ingrates. undecided

Go to court
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Owologbo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
PoloG:
If people should do that to them now, they will cry marginalization

Shut up.
since when did Fulani herdsmen started renting house?
Show me a state in the southern part of Nigeria where Fulani herdsmen live in community where they carried out their herding.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by comodo: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
PoloG:
Very far from it. I did a state government road project at Umueje, and ifite ogwari. These mentioned towns have attacked by these headsmen without any provocation. The result was brutal. The worst part is that they have been living together before then. But the townsmen later sacked all from their community. Even attacked the ones in the bush in retaliation. Even News didn't see what to report The truth is there is no trust anymore.

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by LordNicvuitton(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
South east are not accommodative at all. And if you accomdate them tomorrow they will tell you they own that same place. Very unfortunate people

Ur foo.lish father and his father are unfortunate. Ur whorish mother and her entire generation are unfortunate. Itid!
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Willybee04: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Of what economic use are u to anambra Dat u must be granted asses ??
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Goddyrichie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
so every fulani man is a killer
I don't say every Fulani man is a killer but 70% of them are killers give them whatever they want they still going to do u harm maybe no one in ur family have been they're victim b4 that's why u supporting them or maybe you're hausa or Fulani urself
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by omohayek: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobbiee:

Like I said, you should leave your village once in a while. Anyone worth his or her salt would laugh at this last statement. Having lived in the east, the South South, the north and the West. You just make me laugh. Just four years ago, I spent a year in Asaba. The number of Yorubas there alone is at least 10% of the population. Enough so that many of the officials in the ministry and local governments are Yorubas. Asaba, being an Igbo state, mind you. And yes, any one who've even travelled through Asaba can attest to the number of Hausa/fulanis that can either be found by the road side or living rent free in shacks (mostly scrap yards where iron works are fabricated).
Anyone slow-witted enough to think his unverifiable personal anecdotes outweigh elementary logic - as you do - has no place telling others to "leave your village once in a while". I know this may be hard for a bush-pikin like you to comprehend, but some of us weren't born in villages to begin with! I've seen parts of the world wretches like you can only ever glimpse in your sad dreams, yet I still don't make the mistake of treating that wealth of personal experience as generalisable for everyone else. Save your anecdotal tales-by-moonlight for someone stupid enough to give a dåmn.
I'm just another laughable simpleton bigot texting from the comfort of his forgotten village and nothing more.
True, that you are. You think spewing lots of laughable dribble can cover up for the fact that you see nothing wrong in Igbos discriminating against Fulanis in the very same manner you claim Yorubas discriminate against you. All you've accomplished is making clear what you have a real problem with: not discrimination per se, but that you should be the victim of it. You're perfectly happy to cook up b*llsh*t rationalizations for treating others in a manner you'd never accept, even as you hypocritically scream "bigot" at every opportunity like a headless chicken running to and fro.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by uba1991: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
kingsceemark:

Richer indeed, we go start deporting all this your miscreants brothers and sisters here in South East back to the north all in the name of begging, richer my A$$
do you know what will happen if we start deporting all the okoros in the north? Those in Kano alone will not even get space in that your tiny land. After that we begin with Abuja. Send all the chinedus back to the red land.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by isaiahethan: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:

Thunder fire u and those who own you.

You will definitely die this year . You just quote your useless father
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by JagabanBorgu: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mrfeel:

No ethnic group can bounce back to be successful as the Igbos if they experience same thing during the civil war , the Igbos are the ones who were killed all over Nigeria with everything they had looted , the Igbos are the ones who got their properties siezed even in the so called minority people you talk about ,

Yeah you gave me examples of Igbos who fell from grace to grass, and I repeat the entire igbo race fell from grace to grass during the the civil war at the end of that war Igbos were the poorest ethnic group in Nigeria, today we are successful doing better than those tribes that killed and looted us all over Nigeria ,

The carwasher story and the parboil rice story can be fictional I don't believe it , everyone is igbo to Yoruba people ,

Of course we value wealth in igboland , every igbo man must strive to be honored amongst it's men amongst his people , we believe all men are equal and capable of archiving anything that's why we give honor to those who achieve it doesn't matter the age

But this is the bottom line , everyone rent and sell lands to Igbos it's a fact we pay higher than the normal price , most people do it out of hate , once they notice it's an igbo they increase rent , I have lived in different states in Nigeria I know what I'm talking about
I keep telling u I am not a Yoruba, but if u wish to believe I am Yoruba to console urself, it's fine.
Money is what defines value in ur society, if all men are equal and can achieve things equally, why do lgb0s still have to engage in drug peddling, ritual killings, scamming etc to make same money another is making from legal business?
Does show equality?
Ur showoff life is d reason u all value money above human.
Whenever the stories don't favor u, it becomes "made up stories".
I have seen lgb0s selling food on table since 2006 till date they are selling food on same table, some frying Akara since 2010 are still frying Akara.
I haven't seen someone increase rent for someone because he/she is lgb0, nobody does that sh*t, they simply increase rents for shops in commercial places and they increase it for everyone.
When this campaign season came up.
An lgb0 man can't remember his name made a video warning lgb0s to quit this h8 complex.
U are d ones h8ing on Yorubas not otherwise.
He said Ojukwu's father has properties in Lagos and those properties were returned to him after d war, he gave examples of so many lgb0s and falled their names whose properties were returned to them by Yorubas in Lagos and other western states.
He said a Yoruba man collected 3 years rent from his fellow Yoruba and other tribes tenant for 3 years and after the war, he gave that money back to the lgb0 owner.
He was a close associate of LP but rarely features on d big screen, he called his name, I forgot his name, he made that video when u guys were circulating what Remi Tinubu said about lgb0s.
He was d person who made reference and said we lgb0s should quit this "nzobu nzobu politics".
So by his account, many Many lgb0s got their properties back and without the help and assistance from other trîbès whom lgb0s have as friends they won't be where they are.
This attitude of chest bèàtiñg is d reason I stopped helping a particular lgb0 guy, help him to get one or two businesses that will benefit alot and he will tell u he didn't actually need my help, he could have done it, 5 years since I stopped assisting him, he hasn't gotten to same level he was when I was assisting and pulling one or two plugs on his behalf.
U can't achieve anything on ur own, help an lgb0 to achieve and he will come up with unnecessary chest bèàtiñg like u are doing now.

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by ozimec(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Anambra-People-No-Long-Rent-Houses-To-Us-Fulani-Herdsmen-Laments

Let Gov. Soludo look into this matter and settle it. Asap. Every Law abiding Nigerian has right to reside in any parts of the country.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by honeyB2018: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Asswipemod:

An attack on those mentioned communities is imminent.

What's the reason for that?
E get why.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I don't say every Fulani man is a killer but 70% of them are killers give them whatever they want they still going to do u harm maybe no one in ur family have been they're victim b4 that's why u supporting them or maybe you're hausa or Fulani urself
and you don't know if the 30% are the ones looking for rent
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Bobbiee: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
omohayek:

Anyone slow-witted enough to think his unverifiable personal anecdotes outweigh elementary logic - as you do - has no place telling others to "leave your village once in a while". I know this may be hard for a bush-pikin like you to comprehend, but some of us weren't born in villages to begin with! I've seen parts of the world wretches like you can only ever glimpse in your sad dreams, yet I still don't make the mistake of treating that wealth of personal experience as generalisable for everyone else. Save your anecdotal tales-by-moonlight for someone stupid enough to give a dåmn.

True, that you are. You think spewing lots of laughable dribble can cover up for the fact that you see nothing wrong in Igbos discriminating against Fulanis in the very same manner you claim Yorubas discriminate against you. All you've accomplished is making clear what you have a real problem with: not discrimination per se, but that you should be the victim of it. You're perfectly happy to cook up b*llsh*t rationalizations for treating others in a manner you'd never accept, even as you hypocritically scream "bigot" at every opportunity like a headless chicken running to and fro.

You are a bigot. I do not hate people, but I hate you and others like you, because you can't be classified as human beings. You disgust me. You know your kind are an endangered species and your erratic outbursts are just the pathetic attempt of the drowning man trying to stay afloat. Do not respond to me anymore you filthy bigot. I have no time anymore for your kind.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
LordNicvuitton:

Ur foo.lish father and his father are unfortunate. Ur whorish mother and her entire generation are unfortunate. Itid!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Chimok: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Fulani herdsmen should turn a new leaf as well, the good ones among them should be given houses
so they would graze in people's farmlands. You ain't got sense chacha
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by OriOko88(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
isaiahethan:

You will definitely die this year . You just quote your useless father
After u die this month. Was sofo ni tiletile
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by isaiahethan: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:

After u die this month. Was sofo ni tiletile

If you're a real man drop your location and address. Ashlock you probably thinking we are mate ode
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by OriOko88(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
isaiahethan:

If you're a real man drop your location and address. Ashlock you probably thinking we are mate ode
If dem born u well,drop urs too. Mk we reason each other. Aye a ma baje ni
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by ConfidentialDoc: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Alaafin said, come out of the forest and into town and live among us, let us Know you...
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Mrfeel: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I keep telling u I am not a Yoruba, but if u wish to believe I am Yoruba to console urself, it's fine.
Money is what defines value in ur society, if all men are equal and can achieve things equally, why do lgb0s still have to engage in drug peddling, ritual killings, scamming etc to make same money another is making from legal business?
Does show equality?
Ur showoff life is d reason u all value money above human.
Whenever the stories don't favor u, it becomes "made up stories".
I have seen lgb0s selling food on table since 2006 till date they are selling food on same table, some frying Akara since 2010 are still frying Akara.
I haven't seen someone increase rent for someone because he/she is lgb0, nobody does that sh*t, they simply increase rents for shops in commercial places and they increase it for everyone.
When this campaign season came up.
An lgb0 man can't remember his name made a video warning lgb0s to quit this h8 complex.
U are d ones h8ing on Yorubas not otherwise.
He said Ojukwu's father has properties in Lagos and those properties were returned to him after d war, he gave examples of so many lgb0s and falled their names whose properties were returned to them by Yorubas in Lagos and other western states.
He said a Yoruba man collected 3 years rent from his fellow Yoruba and other tribes tenant for 3 years and after the war, he gave that money back to the lgb0 owner.
He was a close associate of LP but rarely features on d big screen, he called his name, I forgot his name, he made that video when u guys were circulating what Remi Tinubu said about lgb0s.
He was d person who made reference and said we lgb0s should quit this "nzobu nzobu politics".
So by his account, many Many lgb0s got their properties back and without the help and assistance from other trîbès whom lgb0s have as friends they won't be where they are.
This attitude of chest bèàtiñg is d reason I stopped helping a particular lgb0 guy, help him to get one or two businesses that will benefit alot and he will tell u he didn't actually need my help, he could have done it, 5 years since I stopped assisting him, he hasn't gotten to same level he was when I was assisting and pulling one or two plugs on his behalf.
U can't achieve anything on ur own, help an lgb0 to achieve and he will come up with unnecessary chest bèàtiñg like u are doing now.
Yoruba or no Yoruba I don't care , Yoruba's even called obasanjo an igbo man from onitsha , I'm not surprised

Whatever an igbo does to make money has been equally done by others for money, whether legal or illegal so you got no point there

You have seen igbo women not men , I'm talking about igbo men when I talk about money , an igbo man will never stay one place to fry akara or sell food on the table for 20 yrs without progress it's a fat lie

You haven't seen anyone increase rent for Igbos cause you are not Igbos , we the Igbos know it better

Ojukwu and very few Igbos were given their properties back in Lagos , if not for general babangida ojukwu himself would have lost all the 19 properties his father left for them in Lagos , but that was just Lagos, Igbos lost properties all over Nigeria from north, middle belt , south west, and south south , everything looted no compensation

Everyone knows the Igbos are proud people it's part of us we have always being this way and if you all hate us cause we are chest beater's as you call us then it's something you-all will have to live with
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Onyipk: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mr accommodating please I hope your land has fresh green leaves.
Please, write and invite the herdsmen to your land so that they can come and terrorize your kindred at night

I think that settles it.... It is well o....

yarimo:
South east are not accommodative at all. And if you accomdate them tomorrow they will tell you they own that same place. Very unfortunate people
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by omohayek: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobbiee:

You are a bigot. I do not hate people, but I hate you and others like you, because you can't be classified as human beings. You disgust me. You know your kind are an endangered species and your erratic outbursts are just the pathetic attempt of the drowning man trying to stay afloat. Do not respond to me anymore you filthy bigot. I have no time anymore for your kind.
Look at this brazenly hypocritical tribalist without an iota of shame or sense. The very phrase "you can't be classified as human beings" comes straight out of the Nazi playbook of dehumanizing others, and is as foul as bigotry can get. Your type of rhetoric is what leads eventually to people being shoved into gas chambers.

It's ludicrous how thoroughly you typify the very worst form of prejudice imaginable, all the while accusing others who look like saints in comparison to you.

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Danlax(f): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
adenigga:

"Na better market dey sell em self 💯" Had it been this fulanis are good individuals,SE wouldn't hesitate giving out their houses to them...

Come to my community "Awgu town in Awgu LGA" and the see the massacre they causing on a daily basis 😢
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Mrpojj(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Fulani herdsmen should turn a new leaf as well, the good ones among them should be given houses
Given houses as what na?
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by zolajpower: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Aldol:
Too bad
I don't know what your "too bad " means but if you re empathizing or sympathizing with the Fulani I think you re wrong . In benin there's a place called KARA AHOR along by pass , over there, there Hausa speaking who built lodges for travellers in that lodging they have brothel, I swear to God hausa don't rent out short let to any Fulani they claim they re dangerous even with them😆😂
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Slynation(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
PoloG:
You are mad, Fulani dey pay house rent?? People that encroached on someone's land and want to build batchers....
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by niel63(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
Is Yoruba now a fulani man to you

Before you quote me next time, read to understand. My response was to a particular bigot who can't breath same air as an igbo man breaths...
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Goddyrichie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
and you don't know if the 30% are the ones looking for rent
why are u supporting this people I guess u most b a Fulani or hausa guy this people are dangerous I'm not a igbo guy but this people are very dangerous which we all know in this country even if I hv a chance I will kill them even if they're innocent I hate them with passion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.