Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament (26157 Views)

Nigerian Student Trapped in sudan are being Denied entry Into Ethopia(Pic,Video) / Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party / Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by smoke555: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Truth be told even though there are places where fulanis/houses live in rented apartment in the east, there are still certain factors that could give landlords concerns regarding leasing flats,rooms or apartments to fulanis or Hausas as the case may be.
Such concerns are as fellows
1. When they do live in security rooms/apartments, it comes with the nature of their job(security personnel).
Fulanis/Hausas rarely live in apartments,flats within the metropolitan setting of the ibos in the east in the east considering their nature of business(nomadic), or due to the fact they rarely marry ibos and are most often than not don't settle in the east mainly cause they don't engage in capital intensive business besides BDCs, cattle rearing, small scale businesses like hawking business, they always travel back to the north impromptu.
2. They have the tendency of trying to accommodate much of their brothers wherever they live maybe for closure,security,charity. These might be good for them but never goes well with the landlord
3.security challenges; what do you think will happen to the building which is dominantly occupied by fulanis/Hausas should there be an uprising.?(as bad as it sounds, it's a concern to landlords. FYI, I don't support racism)
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Mayeldah(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why will anyone rent an apartment to a Fulani in the South? is the person mad?

Fulanis are killers and terrorists, don't accomodate them

Go and ask Benue, Ondo and Plateau people that accomodated them in the past, what happened!

Don't even ask the hausas, those ones are now slaves to Fulanis in their territory!
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
South east are not accommodative at all. And if you accomdate them tomorrow they will tell you they own that same place. Very unfortunate people

We dont want accomodation..
You sell ,we buy...and we oppress..
grin
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by sarafoster: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thanks for the information.. UMR Provider Portal
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Mrfeel: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I have seen so many many lgb0 men with big shops, today they are okada and Keke riders.
I have seen so many lgb0 men pack back to their villages because of hàrdshîp.
I have contributed money to bury lgb0 men who had families but nothing to write home about, their village and towns meeting came to even seize the Little generator and bike they have because he was owing them, we have to contribute as neighbors to take his body to Abia for burial and also relocate d family, he had a shop before, same as another from Enugu and Anambra.
U can lie all u want, I have never contributed money to bury Hausa or Yoruba, most of my contribution are for lgb0s who couldn't bury themselves.
All you wrote here is about igbo men who once had it but fell from grace to grass , grace to grass happens , The entire igbo race experienced a grace to grass during the civil war , today we are doing well , no ethnic group in Nigeria will experience what Igbos experienced and bounce back to reach these level of success it's in our blood , no condition is permanent
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Igbojew: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
domDva:
No SE has ever forced himself on you or anybody, you should be worried about the Fulani herdsmen that just attached and killed people in the SW few days ago.
You guys will leave your enemies and be chasing shadows….sometimes I wonder what would have happened if SE are cattle rearers killing and maiming innocent souls.
People are doing business peacefully, just because they are succeeding where your lazy ass has failed , you keep talking of dominance. You will be there talking until Fulani will do another Kwara right before yours eyes.

That one you replied is a confirmed mixed blood of Yoruba Muslim and Fulani that is why he can't resist attacking Igbos in every Igbo thread because of hatred his Yoruba Muslims have against great Igbos................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Princewell2012(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Very tribalistic people. No blame them sha. Their lands are too tiny,hence their level of hostility to outsiders.

They re having a field day here in Ibadan,building houses and opening shops as dem wish. Ingrates. undecided

Free of charge
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Igbojew: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kingcalls:

Are u foolish not to understand what fulani herdsmen have been doing in the country... u yorubas are just ethnic bigots ...no wonder God threw ur god oduduwa away from the heavens ...descendents of oduduwa , fallen angel...as he betrayed God and tried to manipulate other angels with lies...na so una don de dom am fir earth ...the apple does not fall far from its tree
You know this people very well,they prefer to be massacred by their Fulani masters as long as great Igbos that is doing their legitimate businesses in Lagos and other Yoruba States leave because they are jealous of Igbo success.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by 2pak(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
We don't trust you guys, though we don't have enough
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Igbojew: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
niel63:

People wey never travel go anywhere go just open mouth waaa they talk rubbish!

In my village! My father land. Atleats 10 yoruba people are there. When I go to my own village, I was surprised at how the yoruba people there freely walk into anybody house without them feeling unwanted.

Ogbeni, yoruba gan gan ní ėdé ti gbógbó wa fi'n sọrọ.
And this happens to be in my village. Ask yoruba contractors who go to the eat for contracts how they are treated.
Una go dey yarn dust.
If you're wicked, you're wicked! Make una no dey use tribe cover bad character!!!

I pray you meet a very very good person who'd show you what love for your neighbour truly is.
Good speech but is unfortunate that the person you are telling that is already a lost cause and so I advise you to leave him..................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by 2starboy25: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Asswipemod:

An attack on those mentioned communities is imminent.
aswear oo we gon hold em responsible shld any harm done to anybody in that mentioned communities
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Scarcity234:
It's your father that's unfortunate
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
babajero:
You guys are terrorists that is why no one wants to give you house, hausas, yorubas and other tribes live in the East and do their businesses, but your people are a threat to Nigerians and even Nigeria itself.
Threat to the whole IPOB terrorists grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by lomprico(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
South east are not accommodative at all. And if you accomdate them tomorrow they will tell you they own that same place. Very unfortunate people

Says the ikole fool that the only place he has travelled to is gbagan.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

I disagree...they are used to getting free stuff from government...in anambra, you have to pay for your rent...same way Igbos are paying for their rent else where
did they tell you they are looking for rent free?
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Yes we don't accommodate killers and sycophants like you
but you accomdate unknown gun men grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by yarimo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Is Yoruba now a fulani man to you
niel63:

In my village! My father land. Atleats 10 yoruba people are there. When I go to my own village, I was surprised at how the yoruba people there freely walk into anybody house without them feeling unwanted.

And this happens to be in my village. Ask yoruba contractors who go to the eat for contracts how they are treated.
Una go dey yarn dust.
If you're wicked, you're wicked! Make una no dey use tribe cover bad character!!!

I pray you meet a very very good person who'd show you what love for your neighbour truly is.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by gannod(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ayamelum of all places! They should give you access to their land so that your cattle can eat up their rice? Anaku, Omor and Umumbo people go show una shege. You people should go back to the North, Sambisa forest or futa jallon.

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by gannod(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Asswipemod:

An attack on those mentioned communities is imminent.

Dem no born them well. I once stayed in one of the communities, and I can tell you that those communities don't tolerate nonsense. For over a year that I stayed, the only cattle that I saw were for the indigenes and those cattle and the employed herders were careful not to tresspass.
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by blabulu2000: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
An average Yiibo person is so. tribalist...

Now, Yiibo.were given the best part of the land in Lagos State...but they refuse to submit their land to other regions...I could hear Iwayanwu speaking gibberish in the land Saturday meeting in Anambra state as if he can handle a gun....nobody has a monopoly on hooliganism .....

Yiibo people are e.limited in all ways.. ..unlike Yoruba and Fulani people thawhoey have different support here and there
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by omohayek: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobbiee:

If they pay then it should be criminal for them to be refused housing. Unlike you, I'm not a bigot.
Lol, see projection! Is it a sign of your "non-bigotry" that you leapt to the assumption these herdsmen were unreasonably demanding free accommodation?

My issue is the common theme amongst Fulani herdsmen where they come to a place and forcefully habitate in that place without actually paying the rightful owners and when they are being driven out, they become aggressive.
This is the exact same complaint made by Yoruba landlords about renting to Igbos. It must be a sign of that "non-bigotry" of yours that you rush to make the very accusation against Fulani herdsmen that you hate when made in your direction ...

For your information, everyone now knows the dirty laundry of Yoruba bigots that many people have know for years. Many yoruba landlords refuse renting accomodations to non Yorubas/Hausas and that's a fact.
You say "non Yorubas/Hausas", but the truth is that their problem is with Igbos, for the very same reasons you find acceptable when Fulani herdsmen are the targets. The all too common claim made by Yoruba landlords is of how Igbos are all sweet and light before they are given accommodation, but they turn into obstinate, inconsiderate deadbeats as soon as they are taken onboard. It's an absolute certainty that the Yoruba landlords have a lot more evidence to back their position than you do against Fulanis, seeing as there are far many more Igbos looking for housing in Yorubaland than there are Fulani herdsmen seeking accommodation in Igboland. You're nothing but another brazenly hypocritical Igbo tribalist.

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by XAUBulls: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by XAUBulls: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Very tribalistic people. No blame them sha. Their lands are too tiny,hence their level of hostility to outsiders.

They re having a field day here in Ibadan,building houses and opening shops as dem wish. Ingrates. undecided
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by BurialGround: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shantyken:

And nigeria is a zoo, why is he contesting
Did he say that?
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by gannod(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
niel63:

Una go dey yarn dust.

You are right. I am Yoruba and I have worked in the South East. They are very accomordating. The last place I worked was in Ayamelum, my landlord and the wife are good people.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Burjkhalifa: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:

Ur blood reeks of ethnic bigotry. Tuahhhhh

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by hartson(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
limeta:
New end
What are you doing in a dot
Go home you are not needed there .
Yes let them leave the dot immediately. They have no value there.Israel is a dot yet surrounding nations around shake when they roar.We are dot but mighty in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Alliswell248: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mrfeel:

Is drug money not money?

Cursed money....
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by isaiahethan: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided

You lack common sense including those giving you stupid likes. Read before you comment ashlock. You better don't quote me cos I don't read bullshits
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by UnabashedIPOB: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
To back the group’s claim while addressing dignitaries at the event held in Awka, the state capital, Siddiki cited Anaku, Umueje, Omor, Igbakwu, Omasi, Umumbo, Umuerum and Ifite-Ogwari all in Ayamelum local government council of the areas of the state as places where MACBAN members have been denied accommodation.

Of course, you would be denied accommodation! When has living in the bush become acceptable in modern society? Not only that you are living in the bush, you're destroying farmlands, kidnapping and killing members of your host communities. So, how the 4uck do you expect to live peacefully amongst your host when you have a very dark and sinister motive?
Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by Hangulsaram: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
PoloG:
If people should do that to them now, they will cry marginalization
You are a fool, where did they pay for accommodation or bought landed property for their Ranching business or are they suppose to be roaming inside the bush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.