Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? (1001 Views)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / Airpeace Set For Direct Flights To Israel / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Greatn3ss: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good day good people of Nairaland, am currently having an issue trying to connect with my long lost sibling. Recently I got an information from someone that he is in Israel, he gave us his address over there but we are still not able to reach him via his contact.
Now we've taken it as a quest to go and search for him but I heard there is no Israel embassy here in Nigeria. Do anybody have an idea of how I can possibly get to Israel from Nigeria, or which nearby country can I link up to Israel and how do I go about the process?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Wawelexy(m): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2023
If you are in lag, go to Oshodi park, you can board a BRT loading Israel straight angry angry grin... Just joking OP

Are you serious there's no Israeli embassy in naija? So how do all these clergymen go to Jerusalem for pilgrim? I doubt this...

Why not do your research on Google, but be careful on who to contact so as not to fall in the hands of scammers....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by KdpMaster: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Greatn3ss:
Good day good people of Nairaland, am currently having an issue trying to connect with my long lost sibling. Recently I got an information from someone that he is in Israel, he gave us his address over there but we are still not able to reach him via his contact.
Now we've taken it as a quest to go and search for him but I heard there is no Israel embassy here in Nigeria. Do anybody have an idea of how I can possibly get to Israel from Nigeria, or which nearby country can I link up to Israel and how do I go about the process?

Thanks in anticipation
Israel embassy is at abuja
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by muyico(m): 3:24am On Mar 27, 2023
Go any "u fit fly" office. They wil lead u tru!
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Greatn3ss: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
KdpMaster:

Israel embassy is at abuja
Are you sure?
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by KdpMaster: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Are you sure?
Yes
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Greatn3ss: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ok
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Greatn3ss:

Thanks in anticipation
Israel will not give you visa because you are coming to look for a sibling. Unless maybe you are going for pilgrimage you no go fit get visa o. Your sibling may not be interested in being found too. Na by force

1 Like

Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Greatn3ss: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
ednut1:
Israel will not give you visa because you are coming to look for a sibling. Unless maybe you are going for pilgrimage you no go fit get visa o. Your sibling may not be interested in being found too. Na by force
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Greatn3ss: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
ednut1:
Thanks for your input, I've heard something similar in the past, but how do I join this pilgrimage?
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Africankel(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Israeli Embassy is at 12 Mary Slessor Street, Asokoro, Abuja.

Greatn3ss:

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do Someone In Nigeria Get To Israel? by Greatn3ss: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Africankel:
Israeli Embassy is at 12 Mary Slessor Street, Asokoro, Abuja.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Jo'burg Hotels With Airport Shuttle / Should America Be Bilangual? / Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.