Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (575 Views)

Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! / Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? / Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Adaobiii: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2023
I need an advice from mature minds.
So this dude I was involved with last 4 years ago,we just stopped talking to each other,along the line I insulted him just so I could be able to move on.
But the sad thing is I truly love him and have found it difficult to really move on.we have never contacted each other but I know we secretly monitor ourselves grin grin
My question is should I call him...is it worth it cos I don't want to mk a full of myself as I am very pompous or I should just let everything go?
Re: ... by Albertone(m): 12:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Why did you stop talking initially?
Why did you want to move on from him that you had to insult him to achieve that?
Re: ... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Adaobiii:
I need an advice from mature minds.
So this dude I was involved with last 4 years ago,we just stopped talking to each other,along the line I insulted him just so I could be able to move on.
But the sad thing is I truly love him and have found it difficult to really move on.we have never contacted each other but I know we secretly monitor ourselves grin grin
My question is should I call him...is it worth it cos I don't want to mk a full of myself as I am very pompous or I should just let everything go?

once again , the "BASTARDIZATION" of the word love...
- so you love someone but you are able to insult them instead of simply being honest to them, abi?
- now you regret you actions and want to find ways to sneak back into his life (as if nothing happened), abi?!
- what do you actually love about this man that you were quick to insult him but now suddenly changed your mind?!

the grass isnt always greener on the other side.
Re: ... by Kobojunkiee: 1:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Adaobiii:
Deleted
First, ensure it isn't guilt you confuse with love. Be the bigger person by apologizing to him. Life is too short for you to let your ego rule over you particular when you are aware of its influence. undecided

Second, if you are not able to properly reason the feelings you supposedly have for him, do not ask him out. Since you have already dated him only to break up with him, take time out to do a deep dive into who you are as a person to find out if he would even come close to being a good fit as far as the kind of person you intend to become. It could be that you both could work but since he is also hesitating it most likely means he is also not sure if you are what he needs or not. So take your time to make certain you even need a person like that in your life again. undecided

I would not recommend dating others but rather suggest you mingle with people outside of your normal circle in the meantime. undecided
Re: ... by Adaobiii: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
First, ensure it isn't guilt you confuse with love. Be the bigger person by apologizing to him. Life is too short for you to let your ego rule over you particular when you are aware of its influence. undecided

Second, if you are not able to properly reason the feelings you supposedly have for him, do not ask him out. Since you have already dated him only to break up with him, take time out to do a deep dive into who you are as a person to find out if he would even come close to being a good fit as far as the kind of person you intend to become. It could be that you both could work but since he is also hesitating it most likely means he is also not sure if you are what he needs or not. So take your time to make certain you even need a person like that in your life again. undecided

I would not recommend dating others but rather suggest you mingle with people outside of your normal circle in the meantime. undecided
thank you
Re: ... by Adaobiii: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Albertone:
Why did you stop talking initially?
Why did you want to move on from him that you had to insult him to achieve that?
I wanted to hate him Soo much but I guess it did not work out
Re: ... by Adaobiii: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

once again , the "BASTARDIZATION" of the word love...
- so you love someone but you are able to insult them instead of simply being honest to them, abi?
- now you regret you actions and want to find ways to sneak back into his life (as if nothing happened), abi?!
- what do you actually love about this man that you were quick to insult him but now suddenly changed your mind?!

the grass isnt always greener on the other side.
was so angry that he would ignore me for months.
I was practically exhausted,tired and frustrated.if I don't initiate conversation he will not initiate it..he stays comfortably for over one week without hearing from me
Alot of things ......
Re: ... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Adaobiii:
was so angry that he would ignore me for months.
I was practically exhausted,tired and frustrated.if I don't initiate conversation he will not initiate it..he stays comfortably for over one week without hearing from me
Alot of things ......

- if the above is true then why didnt you communicate with him and tell him how you felt?!
- if the above is true then probably its best you guys move on with your separate lives as you aint compatible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow / I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo / Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.