Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please (8694 Views)

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Please read to the end, so you'll have your take on this.

I have a very good friend of mine whom i'll address simply as (mk). This my friend has a seriouse date whom i'll call (cy). I have also, this two close friend of mine, whom i'll refer to as (p & k). So, the difference between us; me, mk, p & k.. Is that my other two friend (p & k) and that of my friend (mk) are not that close (but aren't enemies as well). So their greetings is just; Guy how far_'hand shake'_ you go your way, i go my way.

let me describe my friend (mk) relationship with his babe (cy).

my friend (mk) met his girlfriend (cy) some years ago, when she was 26yrs of age, my friend is in his mid 30s. My friend (mk) found love in her, and they both became lovers. He even went ahead to meet her parents, told them how he feels about their daughter, and they gave them the go ahead. So their love grew more stronger that she started to pass the night in my friend house. They were like husbd & wife.

..how i caught them..

*contineu reading*
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Bigredmachine: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2021
another aspiring author....don't worry go on. But make the story make sense

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2021
So, my friend (mk) is a contractor. So due to the nature of his work, somtimes he travels far from home & do spend weeks before he returns.

just this last week, i work up around to 6am in the morning.. There was napa light, so i decided to plug my phone but found out my charger just stoped working. I wanted to charge my phn befor nepa will seize the light. I tought of using my friend phn charger, so i decided to visit my friend (p) whom his house is not more than 20meters away from mine.

one getting to his house, a one room apartment. I knocked, and push the door open as the door was not locked. I was shocked to see my friend fiancee lying nake with (k) ontop her. Meanwhile, my friend (p) is just on boxer, meaning she passed the night with them, and they both slept with her.

i went back outside, (p & k) came out to meet me and was begging me not to say it out.

the worst is that she's nw some wk pregnant for my friend (mk).

till now they're still pleading. & (mk) travled for work.

what should i do now?
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
another aspiring author....don't worry I go on. But make the story make sense
this is serious.. It's no story.

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by zed7: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2021
A figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2021
I'm planning to tell my friend (mk) when he comes back, but the problem is that she's already pregnant for him.. Im just confused right now.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by younglleo: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2021
furthermaths no do reach dis (mk) (pk) (cy) op u dey forget to add(dydx) werey!
with ur worwor storyline!
u sef suppose be 2Πr

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2021
zed7:
A figment of your imagination.
i just don't know why people refuse to believe the truth..
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Longsleeve: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Mk, k, p, cy, y..

Inshort make all of una getat..

12 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Unruly7(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Babe wet knack 2 guys at a night
Your friend wey wan marry am no fit satisfy her oooo

So tell your friend and safe his ass

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by ObaOfUyo: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Promiscuous woman
Marriage Wont change her, she's not going to stop.
Use your discretion tho, any decision you choose is the correct one.

Godspeed

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by TheWolfen(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahala
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by padi94(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Bro try to find out how their relationship started and how far they have been doing this. That will make an interesting find.

And also, guide your life. They can kill you for this. Two men and a woman. If the men no get mind the woman go give them mind to harm you just to keep her secret, cos she has everything to loose.

Pregnant for a man who can dump her and her baby, she will be a single mother who will tag a shameless cheat athat sleeps with 2 men at once.no other man will want her. This is what is at stake for her. Your being alive is a threat to her.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by TeeGentle(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2021
hmmmm
i don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by alphaNomega: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:
I'm planning to tell my friend (mk) when he comes back, but the problem is that she's already pregnant for him.. Im just confused right now.
Tell mk what you saw.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
younglleo:
furthermaths no do reach dis (mk) (pk) (cy) op u dey forget to add(dydx) werey!
with ur worwor storyline!
u sef suppose be 2Πr
dxdy

4 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by greatfucker: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
if u don't tell yr friend mk u are a wicked creature
just imagine that happen to u and mk did not tell u and u later found out later how will u feel bro tell yr friend ooo haba that bad na
I cannot bleep my friend girlfriend talkless of now is fiance
later now some yeye girls in nairaland will start blaming the guys for saying all girls are useless.
are all girls not useless now mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who asked you what you want to go and say?
Does anyone know you saw them and refused to talk?

Did your friend employ you to monitor his fiancee?

mind your biz before they use you settle.

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by muyeski21(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Ashewo like u

12 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:

but how i my sure he is responsible for the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
padi94:
Bro try to find out how their relationship started and how far they have been doing this. That will make an interesting find.

And also, guide your life. They can kill you for this. Two men and a woman. If the men no get mind the woman go give them mind to harm you just to keep her secret, cos she has everything to loose.

Pregnant for a man who can dump her and her baby, she will be a single mother who will tag a shameless cheat athat sleeps with 2 men at once.no other man will want her. This is what is at stake for her. Your being alive is a threat to her.
exactly my tought.. I don't want to be a target to anybody, just that the thing is paining me so much

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
Promiscuous woman Marriage Wont change her, she's not going to stop. Use your discretion tho, any decision you choose is the correct one.

Godspeed
alright
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Now, the girl has refused to say anything to me about it, talkless of to beg me.. She seems to be hiding from me instead.
what is giving her the mind that i won't tell my friend about it.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Tell mk what you saw.
the fear of the outcome is what is holding me. Do u thing i won't hurt anybody by telling him?
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Innobee99(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:
Please read to the end, so you'll have your take on this.

I have a very good friend of mine whom i'll address simply as (mk). This my friend has a seriouse date whom i'll call (cy). I have also, this two close friend of mine, whom i'll refer to as (p & k). So, the difference between us; me, mk, p & k.. Is that my other two friend (p & k) and that of my friend (mk) are not that close (but aren't enemies as well). So their greetings is just; Guy how far_'hand shake'_ you go your way, i go my way.

let me describe my friend (mk) relationship with his babe (cy).

my friend (mk) met his girlfriend (cy) some years ago, when she was 26yrs of age, my friend is in his mid 30s. My friend (mk) found love in her, and they both became lovers. He even went ahead to meet her parents, told them how he feels about their daughter, and they gave them the go ahead. So their love grew more stronger that she started to pass the night in my friend house. They were like husbd & wife.

..how i caught them..

*contineu reading*
Please if u don't want to mention names, it's better u don't mention names rather than this nonsense CY, P&K. And this goes to everyone.

Nonsense and Tiwa Savage

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by thinksquad(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sit with your friend one on one and explain things to him with wisdom , and advice him to Not react to the situation but encourage himself to look for another lady. While looking for excuses to let go of the current one .

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's a good ideal, thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by 1onebigman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'm pained at this story if truly it's real...I only have one thing to say,use your head but make sure you tell your friend everything and I mean everything you saw

4 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
thinksquad:
Sit with your friend one on one and explain things to him with wisdom , and advice him to Not react to the situation but encourage himself to look for another lady. While looking for excuses to let go of the current one .
that's a good ideal, thanks very much.. But i'm not sure if he is responsible for the pregnancy.. Can you advice me on what to tell him about the pregnancy? I'm sure he will denny it by the time i tell him.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
1onebigman:
I'm pained at this story if truly it's real...I only have one thing to say,use your head but make sure you tell your friend everything and I mean everything you saw
the story is very true, i'm not lying.. But i don't know if telling him will put me in trouble.. That's why i need advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LEGENDARY TOTO … (18+) / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? / Share Your Worst Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.