Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point (1098 Views)

I'm Confused And Lost At This Point. What's The Way Forward? / I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option / Divorce The Only Option For Me, I Still Love Her But She Can't Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Alapogentle: 2:21am On Mar 27, 2023
I know some people will insult me but I don't care I've done everything humanly possible to survive especially after losing my savings nothing is working out, I tried begging my family and friends even some people here on nairaland I couldn't even get 1k, even tried fiverr I was told my phone version is too low and I needed laptop. I'm tired of living, I've difficulties sleeping due to over thinking, finding what to eat is near impossible I can't bear living in this poor condition, I hope those that refuses to help me when I needed them won't share fake tears when I'm dead.
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by quincee88(f): 3:02am On Mar 27, 2023
A cowardice way of ending things, there has to be some other play. Where do you stay?

4 Likes

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by muyico(m): 3:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Remembr hell is real? Just google search d torment in hell? Wot u facing 2% torment. but hell toments is 100% pains.agony.inciting. Bad odour and full of regret
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by muyico(m): 3:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Indicate ur location? NL Is coming 4 a visit

5 Likes

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Ed12(m): 3:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Dumbooo

Nobody is coming to save you, brace up and save yourself.

It seems you found the best way to save yourself.. suicide..

Dumbooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by pointblank247(m): 3:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Please i beg you in the name of God. Stop the thought completely. You still have at least one person in This world that will be heart broken if you kill yourself. Remember that person and live even if you hate your self. Don't also forget that God loves you.

I'm sure you will be alright
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by mokset123: 3:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Stay strong, this phase shall pass

1 Like

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by EastAlchemist: 3:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Alapogentle:
I know some people will insult me but I don't care I've done everything humanly possible to survive especially after losing my savings nothing is working out, I tried begging my family and friends even some people here on nairaland I couldn't even get 1k, even tried fiverr I was told my phone version is too low and I needed laptop. I'm tired of living, I've difficulties sleeping due to over thinking, finding what to eat is near impossible I can't bear living in this poor condition, I hope those that refuses to help me when I needed them won't share fake tears when I'm dead.
You think you are the greatest sufferer in the world?
A woman in Umuofia had 23chidlren and she buried 22 of them and the one left doesn’t know her left from her right and yet she didn’t kill her self, and she is still alive
Nobody will come and save you
You’re in sub Saharan Africa life Dey win you 4-0 like this
No time to complain chief
God Dey with you
One day at a time
I pray God heals and blesses the works of your hands

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by sulakishop(m): 3:56am On Mar 27, 2023
I love isi ewu and Nkwobi especially with my chilled brand.

I'm not sure if they sell isi ewu in heaven or if they serve beer in hell so if I were you, I will stay here where I can do anyhow...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Kobojunkiee: 4:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Alapogentle:
I've difficulties sleeping due to over thinking, finding what to eat is near impossible I can't bear living in this poor condition, I hope those that refuses to help me when I needed them won't share fake tears when I'm dead.
Stop trying to emotionally blackmail absolute strangers please. undecided

Go back home to your mother and father. They are the ones you should be telling all this to. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by budaatum: 4:40am On Mar 27, 2023
How did you lose your savings?
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by ahnie: 5:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Una plenty this period wey wan kill una selves o.harvest of corpses.

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Xscape1993(m): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Nothing lasts forever....
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by ecolime(m): 6:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

Go back home to your mother and father. They are the ones you should be telling all this to. undecided
No mind am. Funny enough, if you offer his type Job they will run away. All they want is beg for easy money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by localbreed(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2023
If all these u listed here are your only problem, then you are lucky .

You are healthy and physically fit. Leave your comfort zone,go out and hustle broh

Even people with physical disabilities are still hustling out there ....Dont be lazy man

2 Likes

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Rest In Peace in advance. Greet PA Awol and Baba 70, tell baba 70 that what ve preached back then is what we are facing right now. Tell PA Awol that free education he gave his tribesmen is now a waste right now that his grandchildren are now agbero in all corners of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Bro go do yahoo, it might sound somehow but sometimes in a life phase we need to do some illegal things to be able to achieve some things.
Its your choice sha, just giving out my own view
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Darlingme(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2023
muyico:
Seriously. We are coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Darlingme(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Samuelojonla123:
Bro go do yahoo, it might sound somehow but sometimes in a life phase we need to do some illegal things to be able to achieve some things.
Its your choice sha, just giving out my own view
See advice.
Teach him nau. Abi he no need teaching?
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by MasterJayJay: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Your username seems to suggests you borrowed money from LAPO.
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by xavuv: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
muyico:
Remembr hell is real? Just google search d torment in hell? Wot u facing 2% torment. but hell toments is 100% pains.agony.inciting. Bad odour and full of regret

Young man, this your approach to deter OP is funny. There is no place called hell.
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Alapogentle: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Ekpoma
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Alapogentle: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2023
pointblank247:
Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Please i beg you in the name of God. Stop the thought completely. You still have at least one person in This world that will be heart broken if you kill yourself. Remember that person and live even if you hate your self. Don't also forget that God loves you.

I'm sure you will be alright
Thank you
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Alapogentle: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

I'm not trying to blackmail anyone sir, I'm sorry if I make you feel that way
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Alapogentle: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2023
ecolime:

No mind am. Funny enough, if you offer his type Job they will run away. All they want is beg for easy money.
don't jump to conclusion, if someone can offer me work I'll gladly accept it
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Alapogentle: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2023
budaatum:
How did you lose your savings?
it's partially my fault https://www.nairaland.com/7411237/depressed
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Toktee(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2023
Alapogentle:
You are not ready to die my brother, had it been you want to die we for the read your obituary now.

Do you know what I have gone thru in life as an orphan?

I have no father, mother, or an elder brother to look up to and I even have younger ones to take care of yet ever think of ending my life.

Only lazy, and low self esteem individual and cowards has suicide tendencies.
I graduated at old age, saw myself thru to this period.
I used to cried indoor and smile outside with people.
Have done my Nce all by myself, uni also without assistance from any relative except for some friends in school.
I am married with two kids, living ok though without a job at the moment but I trust in the Lord for everything.

Life without Christ is full of crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Kobojunkiee: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alapogentle:
I'm not trying to blackmail anyone sir, I'm sorry if I make you feel that way
These issues are things you announce to your family members as they are in the best place to help you find the support you need. Strangers also have their own problems to tackle and so it it unreasonable to come demanding help from them in this way when they don't even know you from Adam.. undecided
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by budaatum: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alapogentle:
it's partially my fault https://www.nairaland.com/7411237/depressed

It's completely your fault. You did not go get your sim as you should have done. In fact, worse. What you did was place the child you called Folorunso on a railway line, except in this particular instance, lucky you, it was not a child but 400k. Imagine if it were a child you'd been so careless with. I guess you wouldn't have to commit suicide then because we might suicide you instead.

Now, I suggest you forgive yourself for stupidly giving away your 400k and consider it payment for your education, because you sure have been educated I must say, not to sit on your ass and instead go and do what you should do when you should do it. It's also payment for education on how to handle any future adversity, which, if you learn the first lesson, will not involve Folorunso whom you placed on a railway line.
Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by budaatum: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Toktee:
You are not ready to die my brother, had it been you want to die we for the read your obituary now.

Do you know what I have gone thru in life as an orphan?

I have no father, mother, or an elder brother to look up to and I even have younger ones to take care of yet ever think of ending my life.

Only lazy, and low self esteem individual and cowards has suicide tendencies.
I graduated at old age, saw myself thru to this period.
I used to cried indoor and smile outside with people.
Have done my Nce all by myself, uni also without assistance from any relative except for some friends in school.
I am married with two kids, living ok though without a job at the moment but I trust in the Lord for everything.

Life without Christ is full of crisis.

Thanks for sharing.

When I was in secondary school and felt life was not worth it, someone will ask me what's the matter and I'd tell them what's the matter. Then they tell me their own matter and ask me if I'd swop matters - give them my own matter and take their own matter. "Hell no!" I'd say. "Your own matter is worse than my own matter!"

And it always was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQrJHl-TsOU

1 Like

Re: Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point by Toktee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Never give up.
budaatum:

Thanks for sharing.

When I was in secondary school and felt life was not worth it, someone will ask me what's the matter and I'd tell them what's the matter. Then they tell me their own matter and ask me if I'd swop matters - give them my own matter and take their own matter. "Hell no!" I'd say. "Your own matter is worse than my own matter!"

And it always was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQrJHl-TsOU

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light / The Emotional Bank Account / Do You Tell Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.