Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. (1750 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / The Agbero Mentality In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2023
yinkus6750:
Elders are suppose to be peace makers.
I was highly disappointed hearing an Elderly Statesman call Yorubas, POLITICAL RASCALS.
All in the name of politics..
Him and his Ohanaeze worldwide, have failed to handle the barage of rascality unleashing in the SE by his kinsmen and the other tribe, in the past few years.
Yorubas are always their problem.
You're highly disappointed hearing an elderly statesman speak that way, but you are not disappointed in ffk for threatening thunder and brimstone on Ndigbo.

Hypocrites!

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by BossGerald: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Pauladex:
I am a Yoruba man and am proud to be. I don't burn INEC office neither do I beat my chest like king Kong. I may be called rascal because I don't allow barbarian to determine who governs my father's land. I am David and my mission is to fall Goliath. The ignorant called me coward because I don't do mouth competition, I don't fight on tweeter neither am I Hausa/Fulani hater. I don't invite soldier and cry for human rights violation. My culture is my pride and South West is my heritage. I may look weak compare to Goliath but my forefathers never lose a battle. I am proud to be who I am and I know Tinubu government will favor me.

Osun state recorded the highest incident of Inec office vandalism.

BTW, you're clearly misquoting what the man said.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by StreetFight: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2023
yinkus6750:
I was highly disappointed hearing an Elderly Statesman call Yorubas, POLITICAL RASCALS.
Him and his Ohanaeze worldwide, have failed to handle the barage of rascality unleashing in the SE by his kinsmen and the other tribe, in the past few years.

Iwuanyanwun is not an elder statesman. He is just a useless pig. The pig recently married his grand daughter's friend

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Pauladex:
I am a Yoruba man and am proud to be. I don't burn INEC office neither do I beat my chest like king Kong. I may be called rascal because I don't allow barbarian to determine who governs my father's land. I am David and my mission is to fall Goliath. The ignorant called me coward because I don't do mouth competition, I don't fight on tweeter neither am I Hausa/Fulani hater. I don't invite soldier and cry for human rights violation. My culture is my pride and South West is my heritage. I may look weak compare to Goliath but my forefathers never lose a battle. I am proud to be who I am and I know Tinubu government will favor me.
You dont burn INEC office but you disrupt electoral proccess and burn peoples businesses and that makes you deadlier.

For your info, yorubas now beat their chest more than king kong o!

Yorubas always see the great Igbos as giants I dont know why. tunde bakare once saw and Igbo giant in his dream and now you're referring to Igbo as goliaths.
Is this the reason why you yorubas fear and hate Igbos?

Lastly, your forefathers lost a battle to dahomey women warriors stop the mouth competition and chest beating we know what you and your tribe can do.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by virginchaser(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's a shame that some people don't know when to stay quiet to allow burning furry go off. He just tarnished that beautiful name built through soccer with his diarrhea mouth.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by 417mokolade: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lovely!Lovely!...
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by flokii: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
@OP Speak for yourself as you might be a lowlife living off likes on the internet.

#I am a true Omoluabi and I am not a rascal.. I am politically savvy.
The enemies of Nigeria planning to provoke true Omoluabis to cause chaos so they can truncate our democracy have failed.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Idiko1: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"The Yorubas Are Just Political Rascals And We Will Handle Them" - Iwuanyanwu

I am a proud Yoruba man , a political rascal with agbero mentality.

I am proud of my heritage , my culture , my land , my tribe and my language.

We Yorubas are not a single group but have common language, history, and culture.

We became the most urbanized African civilization before the arrival of Europeans.

We Yorubas are not inferior to any other tribes nor do we try to exert our superiority over other tribes .

I am proud to come from a land that is blessed by gods , in which all sundry who lives there prosper .

I am proud of our hospitality that is second to none .

I am proud of our political sagacity which has become the envy of congenital haters .

We are pacesetters , we don’t draw attentions to our success , we are well loved wherever we are .

We are not cowards , we don’t start wars that we can’t win .

We don’t run away from threats and adversity . We face our challenges and conquer them all.

We are true patriots and very reliable , our words is our bonds just like Hausa/ Fulani people .

We are successful wherever we are

We are not arrogant but respectful.

We don’t teach our children to hate other tribes .

We have responsible elders whose mouths doesn’t leaks like water taps

Remember , your hatred towards us won’t change a thing , we are special breeds love and bless by God .

Our lands are blessed not cursed .

We are who we are , political rascals that can never allow the likes of Kanu to lead us .

We are the political rascals that doesn’t sit at home on Mondays .

We are political rascals that believes in our lands and invest in it .

Call us what you want , i am sure you wish you were in our shoes . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You can’t have an elder like Iwuanyanwu and not produce children like Nnamdi Kanu . .

Hakim KolaWole Odeyale

This quotation aptly reminds me the statements accredited to Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa about the goons who will assist them to accomplish the wishes of their forebearers. What a shame.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
zoedew:

You are not suggesting that all of that did not happen in Igboland? Are you?

I am not aware of any Igbo monarch threatening voters, let alone with drowning.

Igbos are republicans.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by honeyB2018: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
yinkus6750:

It's people like you, that are twisting what wasn't.
Rascals abound in every tribe and nation. But what he meant, which the secretary General of Ohaneze has corrected since yesterday, was that those who perpetrated that heinous act of ethnic profiling and burning of spare parts Market are political rascals.
He cannot call a whole Yoruba nation, political rascals. Stop looking for trouble, where there's none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘my President’ – Tunde Bakare / Re: Video: Tears As LASG Demolished Alaba International Market / Mckenzie Projection About Onitsha And Other African Cities By 2040

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.