Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance (3726 Views)

FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / 460k:Tinubu Appointed Two Drug Baron As Directors In Compass Finance Chicago Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu Registered Company With Drug Lords Keyamo Said Mistakenly Shared Flat With.

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

They were the Pablo Escobar and El Chapo of the Chicago streets who he appointed as Directors ferrying cocaine from Midwest America to West Africa and laundering the money.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%ef%bf%bc-2/

Tinubu appointed two drug barons in Compass Finance and Investments Chicago As Directors - Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele. He had them fill out the forms and sign paper work and submitted them to have them added as directors.

He was accused of laundering money for these two drug barons who he had appointed and that is why his 460, 000 US Dollars was seized.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

2 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2023
I really don’t believe all these drugs lord whatever they always accused Tinubu of. He’s from a wealthy background and what reason could have make him go into drug deals? I just believe it’s politics and no element of truth in it

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Okay oooooo. Every day new update on the matter. Are they not supposed to be explaining all these to the court.

We are watching

4 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Procedure for Company Registration in the USA
An applicant going through the process of company registration in the USA has to follow the below-mentioned prescribed procedure:

Choosing a desired name for the company
Choosing the right business structure for your business
Filing the certificate of incorporation
Appointment of a Registered Agent
Preparation of by-laws for the corporation
Appointment of the first directors
Distribution of stocks of the corporation to every shareholder
Obtaining the required business permits and licenses for the company

He went through all these steps to appoint the two notorious drug barons as directors in Compass Finance and Investments Chicago.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by overall90: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I really don’t believe all these drugs lord whatever they always accused Tinubu of. He’s from a wealthy background and what reason could have make him go into drug deals? I just believe it’s politics and no element of truth in it

Tinubu from a wealthy background shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Africblogng: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2023
People
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by habsydiamond(m): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2023
I don't even know some people love amoda like this.... see them defending a drug lord.who does that

7 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Jostoman: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Keyamo go and tell them in court and stop disturbing our peace on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't even know some people love amoda like this.... see them defending a drug lord.who does that
The average Nigerian has zero morals and values and that is why we are the corruption capital of the world and a failed state that otherwise should be competing with United Arab Emirates and South Africa in terms of infrastructural development.

4 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Africblogng:
People
shocked
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by ibechris(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This Tinubu has no background.

Just keep quiet if u don't know his origins. Association is not background. He has nothing to do with the real Tinubu's of Lagos.
They have on many occasions denied ever knowing him as their blood.

This Tinubu is known criminal as all the things he claimed to have earned in Mobil oil was not true after the FBI investigated him.

Say what u know...have u ever heard him argued that he was never indicted?

That is why he has been avoiding granting interviews because of his past drug issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Wawelexy(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Any small talk, you will start claiming that you are 60years old... bla bla bla, what 60years old woman talks without at least exhibiting little out of the experience she had acquired about life all through her years in life, most of your comments on NL, a sensible teenage girl won't even say such... (Tinubu came from a wealthy background and won't likely indulge in coke biz, sigh!) You too imagine that statement... When it's a known fact that he hails from a poor family from iragbiji town in osun state before he was adopted by one Alhaja from the Tinubu family, which is actually where he learnt the trade of coke from..

Na you and Festus Keyamo suppose marry Una sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Ohislee(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Name: not verified
Religion: not verified
Jobs before politics: not verified
Educational background: not verified
Primary-secondary school attended: not verified
Classmates: not verified
Family: not verified
Siblings: not verified

For those of you supporting this man, how do you know you are not supporting a demon manifesting in human form??

Nobody knows anything him before he joined politics. The only information available out there is that he is a formal drug dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by JASONjnr(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu and drug case is like 5 and 6...

1 Like

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by MightySparrow: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Okay oooooo. Every day new update on the matter. Are they not supposed to be explaining all these to the court.

We are watching

This allegation and it's likes have no merits in the courtroom. They are just gimmicks of lawyers to impress clients and impress the public. It doesn't have anything to do with lelections and rigging.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Gondonu: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2023
FFK told Nigerians about Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US.For wanting Tinubu to be president of Nigeria after emerging from the most deceptive and fraudulent election process means FFK & Tinubu people are the real trouble makers

2 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Gondonu:
FFK told Nigerians about Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US.For wanting Tinubu to be president of Nigeria after emerging from the most deceptive and fraudulent election process means FFK & Tinubu people are the real trouble makers

FFK should focus on his EFFC case.

1 Like

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Zupay: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What is the name of Tinubu's biological father, so it can be related to the wealthy background?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Freebills12: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are free to believe whatever you like! Even after Festus, FFK and his chief spokesman accented that he is guilty, you are free to live in denial. Hope it doesn't affect other aspects of your life.

1 Like

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by mytime24(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Watch
How urchins will leave d gazette and start attacking obedient

1 Like

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by StreetFight: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Yes. So what are you going to do about it.

UDS government could not jail him when he was there, is it now that he is President that USA will jail him?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by franchasofficia: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu was only adopted at old age. He was never born by the Tinubus. So Tinubu wasn't from a wealthy background as he also admitted this that his parents were so poor that he couldn't afford going to Primary and Secondary schools, which he said made him go through homeschooling. So ask yourself, is it possible for the son of a rich trader and Iyaloja of Lagos not to be able to afford sending her own son to Primary and Secondary schools even though Primary and Secondary schools then were completely free.

This is also a lie cos he went to Primary and secondary schools with a different name which changed after he was adopted by Mrs Abibatu Mogaji.

Tinubu lies so much to the extent that his lies contradict each other. The same way he said he made his billions from trading stock after lying that he made millions from working with ExxonMobil and Deloitte and when he got bursted he changed it that he inherited a lot of money from his supposed rich mother Abibatu Mogaji after lying initially that he was born poor. Too many contracting lies by one man yet you guys worship and support him all because of tribal bigotry, it is well oh.

Tinubu is a known supplier of marijuana to spoilt rich kids at Lagos Kings College Obalende back in the days. A friend of my dad told us this.

Please don't meddle in Tinubu's past, his past was so dirty

4 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu was only adopted at old age. He was never born by the Tinubus.

Tinubu is a known supplier of marijuana to spoilt rich kids at Lagos Kings College Obalende back in the days. A friend of my dad told us this.

Please don't meddle in Tinubu's past, his past was so dirty
I’ll ask from a very good source because I hardly believe what I read on social media till I confirm it myself. Meanwhile you and others have abandoned me because I supported Tinubu. I raise hand for all of you.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by franchasofficia: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’ll ask from a very good source because I hardly believe what I read on social media till I confirm it myself. Meanwhile you and others have abandoned me because I supported Tinubu. I raise hand for all of you.
Tinubu lies so much to the extent that his lies contradict each other. The same way he said he made his billions from trading stock in the US after lying that he made millions from working with ExxonMobil and Deloitte and when he got bursted he changed it that he inherited a lot of money from his supposed rich mother Abibatu Mogaji after lying initially that he was born poor. Too many contradicting lies by one man yet you guys hero-worship and support him all because of tribal bigotry, it is well oh.

Nobody abandoned anybody, just that its really disheartening to see Southwest youths heroworship a dirty personality like Tinubu when you guys had better men like Yemi Osinbajo and co.

Tinubu used his ill gotten money to buy Lagos Governorship mandate and then proceeded to steal Lagos blue black and use the same stolen Lagos wealth to buy followers who refuse to investigate his true identity and past lifestyle because of the free money, contracts and favors they are getting even though Tinubu was shortchanging them by stealing what rightfully belongs to them and dashing them peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Who else is tired of this front and back debacle.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu lies so much to the extent that his lies contradict each other. The same way he said he made his billions from trading stock in the US after lying that he made millions from working with ExxonMobil and Deloitte and when he got bursted he changed it that he inherited a lot of money from his supposed rich mother Abibatu Mogaji after lying initially that he was born poor. Too many contradicting lies by one man yet you guys worship and support him all because of tribal bigotry, it is well oh.

Nobody abandoned anybody, just that its really disheartening to see Southwest youths heroworship a dirty personality like Tinubu when you guys had better men like Yemi Osinbajo and co.

Tinubu used his ill gotten money to buy Lagos Governorship and then proceeded to steal Lagos blue black and use the same stolen Lagos wealth to buy followers who refuse to investigate his true identity and past lifestyle
Is Obi a saint? I’ve read about Obi’s dirty deals as well, I laugh so hard when you guys ascribe tribe to any perceived anti Obi, what of seatrad(e) that boldly decampaigned Obi? Let’s stop being tribalistic, it’s not good for our coexistence. Tinubu has loyalists and if you are in my shoes you’ll also support him. Nigeria isn’t ready yet for a clean politics and only Revolution can help Nigeria on that. I seriously don’t believe in Obi because he had no good records when he was Anambra governor. There was even a thread on him as a Governor that popped up during the campaign period. The remarks were so bad
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by franchasofficia: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Obi a saint? I’ve read about Obi’s dirty deals as well, I laugh so hard when you guys ascribe tribe to any perceived anti Obi, what of seatrad(e) that boldly decampaigned Obi? Let’s stop being tribalistic, it’s not good for our coexistence. Tinubu has loyalists and if you are in my shoes you’ll also support him. Nigeria isn’t ready yet for a clean politics and only Revolution can help Nigeria on that. I seriously don’t believe in Obi because he had no good records when he was Anambra governor. There was even a thread on him as a Governor that popped up during the campaign period. The remarks were so bad
Obi might not be a Saint per se, but Peter Obi is the finest and best political leader Nigeria has ever produced.

No Nigerian or African political leader has ever saved billions after refusing to borrow, and still performed beyond average in infrastructure, none has ever done this.

Even Bola Tinubu acknowledged this about Obi and said its because Obi is too stingy that he was saving money instead of giving people the money.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor without a single case with EFCC even when he was in a paperweight party that had no federal might.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any pension or gratuity or reward as ex Governor, saying its illegal and absurd for a Governor who enjoyed a lot of privileges for serving people for 4 or 8 years to accept pension and gratuity when ordinary underpaid civil servants that served in pains and poor salary are being owed pensions and gratuity.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician or elite to reject Oil Bloc.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician that every other politician have searched through his records and found no single dirt or looting record. Forget all those nonsense they post here about 250million found with his aide in Lagos, does that amount look like what a Nigerian Governor would steal? and then save and left billions later for his successor, no be madness be that?

The only case they have against Peter Obi is his name being mentioned in the Pandora papers and let me tell you about that.

Having an Offshore company is never a crime anywhere in the world. Every rich person hate to pay tax, so they usually keep their money in tax free nations known as tax havens.

So when Peter Obi was preparing to run for Anambra Governorship, in order to avoid court cases later, he liquidated his UK Company Next and used the money to set up an offshore company in a tax free country using his daughter's name so that he won't have anything question to answer as owning or operating a company abroad while being a Governor in Nigeria.

So its not as if he looted Anambra state money and used it to setup an offshore company to evade trace or tax. He liquidated his UK Next company and instead of keeping the money in UK bank where it will continue to be taxed and reduced, he rather setup an offshore company in a tax free country to preserve his already accumulated wealth from being depleted by UK's exorbitant tax system.

As for Tinubu's supporters, I can bet it that more than 85% of those supporting Tinubu are doing so for the below reasons:

1.) Tribal bigotry
2.) Monetary gains
3.) Expectation of rewards like appointment, monetary rewards, etc

You cant say same for Obi supporters who are mostly free volunteers doing it with the hope of seeing a better, reformed Nigeria free from godfatherism and cabals

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Obi might not be a Saint per se, but Peter Obi is the finest and best political leader Nigeria has ever produced.

No Nigerian or African political leader has ever saved billions after refusing to borrow, and still performed beyond average in infrastructure, none has ever done this.

Even Bola Tinubu acknowledged this about Obi and said its because Obi is too stingy that he was saving money instead of giving people the money.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor without a single case with EFCC even when he was in a paperweight party that had no federal might.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician that every other politician have searched through his records and found no single dirty or looting record. Forget all those nonsense they post here about 250million found with his aide in Lagos, does that amount look like what a Nigerian Governor would steal? and then save and left billions later for his successor, no be madness be that?

The only case they have against Peter Obi is his name being mentioned in the Pandora papers and let me tell you about that.

Having an Offshore company is never a crime anywhere in the world. Every rich person hate to pay tax, so they usually keep their money in tax free nations known as tax havens.

So when Peter Obi was preparing to run for Anambra Governorship, in order to avoid court cases later, he liquidated his UK Company Next and used the money to set up an offshore company in a tax free country using his daughter's name so that he won't have anything question to answer as owning or operating a company abroad while being a Governor in Nigeria.

So its not as if he looted Anambra state money and used it to setup an offshore company to evade trace or tax. He liquidated his UK Next company and instead of keeping the money in UK bank where it will continue to be taxed and reduced, he rather setup an offshore company in a tax free country to preserve his already accumulated wealth from being depleted by UK's exorbitant tax system.

As for Tinubu's supporters, I can bet it that more than 85% of those supporting Tinubu are doing so for the below reasons:

1.) Tribal bigotry
2.) Monetary gains
3.) Expectation of rewards like appointment, monetary rewards, etc

You cant say same for Obi supporters who are mostly free volunteers doing it with the hope of seeing a better, reformed Nigeria free from godfatherism and cabals
grin we will be fine and I pray and hope for a better Nigeria .
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Which wealthy background?

Wealth gotten from age long attrocities angry

That's how you people worship criminals parading as politicians, imams and pastors!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. / Wikileaks Cables: Pfizer Used Dirty Tricks To Avoid Clinical Trial Payout / 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.