Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League (27806 Views)

Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Wenger Picks Kanu As His Greatest-ever Arsenal January Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by raphretle: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Didiier Drogba....
He deserves it..

4 Likes

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by PJtech: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
i
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by donbenz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
How is victor moses in chelsea? That must be an error. The guy dey Spartak Moscow sad
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by mayor1814: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
It has to be Didier Drogba. He is the greatest African to have played in premier league.

Honourable mentions go to Mane, Yeboah, Salah, Mahrez, Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by phe44u(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Drogba is no 1

4 Likes

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by LeeMason(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Drogba first
Salah second
Micheal Essien and Yaya Toure tie at third.
Riyad Mahrez 4th then Kanu Nwankwo Fifth

1 Like

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
DD
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Lithiumite: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
fredoooooo:
Mikel, Drogba, yaya, Mane,sallah, mahrez, kanu, yak

Mikel for me doesn't cut the cheese,he really performed beyond his potential.....you mentioning Mikel without mentioning Michael Essien is bias from b to s.
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by AustineCJ: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mo Salah won everything Drogba won in term of trophies and has more EPL records and Personal records than Drogba, more EPL goals. Who is even picking Drogba ahead of Salah abeg ?

As a Madrid fan this is so easy.

4 Likes

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by AustineCJ: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
mayor1814:
It has to be Didier Drogba. He is the greatest African to have played in premier league.

Honourable mentions go to Mane, Yeboah, Salah, Mahrez, Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu.
tell me what Drogba did in EPL that Mo Salah didn’t do and even more ... ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by EmiDon11: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Drogbaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by larrymoore(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Babayaro did not make the list ?

1 Like

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Rexymania(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
I love them all but na thunder ⚡ go fire Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by GeneralPula: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Didier Drogba..

He successfully initiated Chelsea’s UCL victory in 2012 with his goal of destiny cool

5 Likes

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by BabaO2: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Drogba
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by AmazingELixir: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

Didier Drogba undoubtedly.
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by SafetyPlug(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kanu
Drogba

1 Like

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Emperormartin(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
I'm not an ivorian or a Chelsea fan but it's definitely Drogba ...

1 Like

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by razzydoo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Going by balon dor, Mane and Eto fils.
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by OgwuEgo: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by walozanga(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Not a Chelsea can, but Didier Drogba in my own opinion is the greatest....

Coming close is Mo Salah, Sadio Mane and Kanu Nwankwo.

He did not just represent Ivory Coast in the EPL, he represented the whole of Africa....

U sabi football
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by southsouthking(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
No doubt, Dedier Drogba.
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Polynek(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
The DOUBLE D
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Wawelexy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
1. Drogba
2. Kanu
3. M Essien
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Iqtest: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mo Salah

1 Like

Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Raalsalghul: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Drogba.
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by fredoooooo: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lithiumite:

Mikel for me doesn't cut the cheese,he really performed beyond his potential.....you mentioning Mikel without mentioning Michael Essien is bias from b to s.
Bro , I will choose mikel over everyone in Chelsea, he won everything in Chelsea.. I will promote mine firwt before anyoneor anything.
Is Grealiah or Maguire worth the amount on them?
Anyway .. thats my listc, you can list yours...THANK YOU
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
No one but Didier Drogbaaaaaaa! Go and verify
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by helinues: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
I will pick Didier Drogba.

He played at Chelsea
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Spiff20(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's easily Drogba followed by Salah
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Exceed15: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Didier Drogba
Re: Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League by Adakintroy: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Between salah and drogba.

I like dtogba. But going with records salah edge it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches / Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles / Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.