Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

See What Nigerians Are Saying About Canada Vs Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nigerians Are Saying About Canada Vs Nigeria (605 Views)

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerians Are Saying About Canada Vs Nigeria by UpdateGiver: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Watch the video of two girls sharing their opinions on Canada versus Nigeria. The video was shot in Canada, and you'll be surprised to know that the girls actually supported Canada!

In this short video, the girls discussed everything from the economy to education, to social life in both countries. They shared some really interesting insights that you won't want to miss.

So, if you're curious about their thoughts and want to join in on the discussion, head over to our Facebook page to watch the video. We guarantee it'll be worth your time!

Don't forget to like and share the video with your friends, and let us know what you think in the comments section. We can't wait to hear from you!

Watch the full video here https://fb.watch/jxbJUm8jiq/
Re: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Canada Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's impossible to compare Canada to Nigeria.

Very very impossible

You cant even compare Nigeria to South Africa

(1) (Reply)

Female Olosho In Delta Should Enter Here For Important Information / At What Age Does A Female Become Girl, Lady, Woman, Madam / The Night She Cried After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.