Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign (37330 Views)

Romoss R300 81600mah 300 Watts High Power 175k / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by OmaOgbodo(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
itsokaymedia:
Remember when I blasted my speakers at a weekend event and the landlord came to beg me. But ended joining the party. What a sweet get together it was. #NeeditOwnIt
Lol...your experience was similar to mine. After rocking my LG sound system at my birthday last month, friends and neighbors all wanted to borrow it for their events. But I no gree o. I cherish it too much to risk it. My response always is if you ...#NeeditOwnIt 😊
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Angelique01: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG products are one of the best products out there. Their production and output are superb. #NeedItOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by PRYNXTEE(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Talking of a quality sound system LG is always the best. #NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by VSaint86: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
itsokaymedia:
Remember when I blasted my speakers at a weekend event and the landlord came to beg me. But ended joining the party. What a sweet get together it was. #NeeditOwnIt

LG sound system is really a top notch. Tested and trusted quality sound. The best for me.......#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by VSaint86: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
itsokaymedia:

LG sound system is really a top notch. Tested and trusted quality sound. The best for me.......#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by tinu9990(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Love good sound and believe this soaker can give such
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Legacy2: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Very nice and durable. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Vikkybrown71(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lg is so good for use
#Needitownit#
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Timmykheyz1412: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2023
i don't know if its the name but honestly the sound makes life good
#needitownit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Ibruma: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2023
LG sound systems are one of the best sounds I’ve used so far, it’s efficient and long lasting, very strong and has good sound effects, I use one presently. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Edwinemma(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2023
LG products is very good especially when you want to listen to a Jazz music 🎷
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by GentleA(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2023
LG speakers are legendary! When I want to buy a speaker, I'm definitely going to check them out.
#needitownit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Jayce6(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2023
No body fit stop me when blasting my music with this lG product, the kind weh I dey with the value they add to money weh I use obtain am, e pass the money itself
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Jayce6(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Jayce6 post=122505019]No body fit stop me when blasting my music with this lG product, the kind weh I dey with the value they add to money weh I use obtain am, e pass the money itself #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Zainyom: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2023
When I went to a party and music was played,the sound of the sound system was mad. I fell in love with.i had to ask which sound system was it and I was told it was LG I was really amazed. It's a must have for every home. If you don't have it meen! you are missing.#NeeditOwnIt. make I win free gift oo

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by josykan5000: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2023
#NeeditOwnIt
Saw one home theatre from my working place.... The sound is so heavenly .. I am going to buy it soonest.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by VSaint86: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2023
itsokaymedia:

The sound of LG speakers is a top notch for me. I can choose it over and over again..... #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Cutepearl123: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
When it’s comes to sound Quality, LG sound system is the best…I have one at home #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Greatodionhd: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2023
#NeeditOwnIt
I own a LG xboom, I enjoy the sound so much inside my apartment. It brings out that surround bass feeling to want to use it everyday. Would love to win this also if am lucky.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Naty12345(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2023
My experience with sound systems was actually a great moments not to forget with because I felt heaven will come down 🤗 #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Lanryberry(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2023
My LG home theater and TV has been delivering top notch values to me... great
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Henry16822: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2023
The sound LG high power sound bar produces is simply amazing and second to none and I haven't seen any sound system that produces sound like it #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by gtboy1(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2023
I opened my sound system during my girl's bday party and the guys in the next compound came over to see which brand of speakers i was using.
#NeedItOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Charliewills(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Lg sounds so great it's actually one of the best products on terms of sound system #NeedItOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Nyizee(f): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2023
LG is small but mighty, I love them for that. It is not cumbasom, it doesn't occupy space but the sweet sounds that it produce, the cumbasom systems cannot produce. Thank you LG for you are the best.
#NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Legacy2: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Life is good with good sounds. I love my sounds system. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Sheriffsk: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2023
My last experience with sounds system was when my friend was organizing a birthday party and I was the one to DJ there. I don't even have any idea how this stuff works lol. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Godnobest: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2023
whenever i am using the sound system in the church, i do feel that the sound is too low and my voice is not going out, but here come a day when the service started, reluctantly i started singing and all of a sounding i saw people who are passing by singing and dancing, children gathered at the window of the church singing along side and dancing and i felt so happy. Great was the praise and worship that day.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Segun1986: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2023
During our all faculty week, I could remember when faculty Dean what shouting at us at the faulty basement when we were using LG power sound that the base couldn't let him concentrate in his office lol. But in few minutes later came downstairs that we should continue because everywhere was bored to him. NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Pabanah(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2023
I can remember the last time am in a place of worship when am in charge of sound system everything was going fine suddenly a very loud noise a echoed for seven seconds for a moment do not no what to do#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MayorMillion: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
I remember using an oraimo sound system to play music alone during my birthday last year there by increasing the volume to the extent that all my neighbor could hear it and ended up joining me to celebrate my day
I really enjoyed it, it is a wonderful memory to remember

#NeeditOwnIt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.