Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign (37329 Views)

Romoss R300 81600mah 300 Watts High Power 175k / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by temi1202(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2023
My experience with the LG 480Watts Xboom Bluetooth HiFi Home Audio System CJ44 was absolutely amazing. Quality sound, the DJ functions are just really cool. Life's really good with LG...

#NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by mithkent(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2023
GenMo4:
Do you know LG Sound Bars produce top-notch sound?

Do you know they take little space but produce big sound?

Share your sweet LG Audio memories/experiences and stand a chance to win LG High Power Sound Bar

Hurry Now, LG SH7Q (800W) and SNH5 (600W) Sound Bars are up for grabs.

Use the hashtag #NEEDitOWNit at the end of your story

For more information, kindly visit:
https://www.lg.com/africa/audio
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoJ1iJNsu5P/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoH87a4t5kt/

Good luck!
whenever I want to listen to some jamz on my sound system, the bass is just out of this world
NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Francisnzubechu: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Can be at your house#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Snapdragon284: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2023
My experience about LG sound when I still a novice about sound and a friend of mine was having birthday party so first when I heard the voice I was like wow this so lovely so have to copyright my friend to get the product as wel
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by KCChosen: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2023
I remember my experience with my neighbor, whose sound system were better than mine. However, when we upgraded to ones better than his own.... He came begging us to lower the sound.... Life's good

#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by OmaOgbodo(f): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Nyizee:
LG high power sound system is the best of it's kind, my husband who is a music lover can't stop falling my cooking utensils with the sound that is coming from the system in our living room. Keep it up LG
#NeeditOwnit

My cousin begged me to bring my LG sound system over for her graduation party last week. The sound was so solid that all my aunties and uncles were rocking it and dancing. They didn't remember to scold us that it was too loud. Now they all want one.
#NeedItOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Drbobo1203(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2023
LG has been maintaining their quality way back... I'm gonna get one soon.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MoneyCitty01(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2023
I am going to be buying a speaker next i will make sure I get LG product.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Adeniyitosin303: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2023
I always love listening to music when ever am not busy especially when the speaker is 👌@needitownit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by isaacbondnizaz: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Tell me why i won't keep loving LG sound vibe that comes with it... Not to talk about the bass it produces...
Not like other panke sounds.
I hail you oo #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by vertticoco: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
LG sound systems are extremely nice and so is any of their product, I really love and want to buy this product #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Henry2009: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
I remember the first time my big Bro bought our LG sound system, it was actually wow! When I linked with my phone Bluetooth. My Playlist sound so cool throughout the day. It was absolutely a nice experience I had that day. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by vertticoco: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
When I visited Ijedu ode at a friend house the sounds were unique, nice base and beautiful sound and it was LG sound I said wow; i want this product #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Cyrilade01: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omo...my LOVE for LG products is out of this world, anytime I have menstrual cramp what I do is to put up a lovely song and on my speaker it helps to divert my attention from the pain I have .the speaker na BABA
#NEEDitOWNit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Vikkybrown71(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
#Needitownit# by Vikkybrown71
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Jewelhub(f): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
The sound make sense #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Annidenobeh: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
GenMo4:
Do you know LG Sound Bars produce top-notch sound?

Do you know they take little space but produce big sound?

Share your sweet LG Audio memories/experiences and stand a chance to win LG High Power Sound Bar

Hurry Now, LG SH7Q (800W) and SNH5 (600W) Sound Bars are up for grabs.

Use the hashtag #NEEDitOWNit at the end of your story

For more information, kindly visit:
https://www.lg.com/africa/audio
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoJ1iJNsu5P/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoH87a4t5kt/

Good luck!

Omo i love the sound system
It was a huge part of my life
I love love it
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by franktune(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
I love the sound quality of my LG sound system. I just upgraded to better sound experience that I never thought exist.
LG audio system is simply my world best product
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by chuckdeni(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
I dont like systems that dont produce good sound.
Thats why I bought a 2500 watts Hi-Fi system in my 1 room that disturb the people living in flat.
I can remember my landlord who uses amp then to come to my room to ask me what is that thing that sound "dum dum dum"!!! in my room?
I showed him and adviced him to go for such.
He finally did and carried his amp set and its large speaker to the village.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Yungkah4: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
I once had Djack sound system, The bass wasn't very okay at all and sometimes sounds as if the speaker has bursted.
Eventually bought LG sound bar
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by chuckdeni(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
I dont like systems that dont produce good sound.
Thats why I bought a 2500 watts Hi-Fi system in my 1 room that disturb the people living in flat.
I can remember my landlord who uses amp then to come to my room to ask me what is that thing that sound "dum dum dum"!!! in my room?
I showed him and adviced him to go for such.
He finally did and carried his amp set and its large speaker to the village.

#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Bukyfaith12(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
I would love to win #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by adeagboadedapo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
It's amazing #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MzJane: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
I remember when we used LG waka waka for a party at the beach, the sound was wow and the battery lasted long too. #NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Tomorisam: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
I would love to win #NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by onyemobijerry: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
It wasn’t funny the moment I was enjoying my good music and suddenly my speaker got bad that I lost the beat. The pain is something else.
#NeedItOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Adolpho4698: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
With LG sound of musich and movies are always good.. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Chuks33: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
I love the keyboard very well. It makes me feel good in music. #Needitownit.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Emmanuel3Godwin: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
I love that too he won't even bother to give me qick notice if my rent is due because of the sound of my song my own landlord enjoys my playlists #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Satran(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
LG sound system is one amazing speaker I love while growing as a child... Very loud
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by PressyG: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
I love the sound it produces whenever I connect my sister's own with my phone
And that's one of the reasons why I like music and I listen to it through the mp3 sound bar after recording
I will love to own one #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Obainowon30: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zainyom:
When I went to a party and music was played,the sound of the sound system was mad. I fell in love with.i had to ask which sound system was it and I was told it was LG I was really amazed. It's a must have for every home. If you don't have it meen! you are missing.#NeeditOwnIt. make I win free gift oo
Sound system is the best especially when you play with LG or Kenwood
You enjoy music with beats

Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress?