Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign (37328 Views)

Romoss R300 81600mah 300 Watts High Power 175k / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by realdbeat: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
GenMo4:
Do you know LG Sound Bars produce top-notch sound?

Do you know they take little space but produce big sound?

Share your sweet LG Audio memories/experiences and stand a chance to win LG High Power Sound Bar

Hurry Now, LG SH7Q (800W) and SNH5 (600W) Sound Bars are up for grabs.

Use the hashtag #NEEDitOWNit at the end of your story

For more information, kindly visit:
https://www.lg.com/africa/audio
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoJ1iJNsu5P/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoH87a4t5kt/

Good luck!

I always Love Lg Products Especially Their Speakers It sounds like Pro
I Cant Wait to get This in My Room #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by climaxmedia100: 12:57am On Apr 15, 2023
I'll be so fortunate to win this #NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Austinpen(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2023
I love vibes from good speakers
Music is life #NEEDitOWNit.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Destiny4all(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2023
My love for Good music 🎶 ennnnnnn..
Remember one Saturday Morning I will playing my music 🎶 in the house my neighbors started complain at first, but now there join me every time I played my morning music 🎼 every weekend. Any weekend by any reason I play it there will be asking me what happened. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Mmaduise(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2023
I can't do without sounds systems. The joy no be here.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by OfficialOmis(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Music is zero without good sound system.. I love the vibe from good sound system
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Scanfrost007: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
itsokaymedia:
Remember when I blasted my speakers at a weekend event and the landlord came to beg me. But ended joining the party. What a sweet get together it was. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Kachy1605(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
LG is a sound master, if it's not LG then you are not using good sound system.
#NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Benlone: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is nice one
 #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Mimilisticbaby: 12:49pm On May 10, 2023
This speaker is so nice to the extent that my neighbour came to my house to commend it.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MajeaticX: 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
I've had quite a lot of experience with LG sound system, and the sound production is just wow....music at its peak.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Chibykeattah: 12:59pm On May 10, 2023
It is the best system i have seen and used #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Mikeyon: 1:02pm On May 10, 2023
Anything am playing music with my speakers my neighbors always feel the impact, LG is a very nice product to use #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by godates22: 1:05pm On May 10, 2023
Like seriously, LG is the best system sound I have ever known. From the quality to the sound then to the durability and more. So love it #NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Marvel91: 1:12pm On May 10, 2023
I love everything abt LG... Very great, my family and friends etc can't forget the impact of LG sound system on our last get together... It was awesome. Good job LG #NeeditOwnIt.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by tijanicaleb9: 1:18pm On May 10, 2023
After using this product LG at home I discovered it is the best #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Dollyp2997: 1:22pm On May 10, 2023
I use LG products for my home appliances and I can say that they are the best#NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Cherryfice: 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
There was a time in the church that I was singing with a microphone before I know it the battery fell off...you need to see the look on my face....#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Louisella: 1:26pm On May 10, 2023
#NEEDitOWNit
I love sound system Home theater
The excitement it gives while watching movies is Wonderful
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by lawnyai(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2023
LG has been part of my life for long especially my sound system home theater. Clear and sorround sound.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Sommy204: 1:46pm On May 10, 2023
I love LG products so much because they are longlasting and efficient. I have many LG products in my house 🥰. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by lawnyai(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2023
LG has been part of my life and the sound system especially my home theater. Clear and surround sound. # needitownit#
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Nedusom: 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
LG TV is just too smart that I felt sorry for some people's girlfriends😊
#NEEDitOWNit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by outdoorrunner(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2023
LG Audio has been one of the best Audio systems I ever used,
I had an audio from another brand back in 2019 but it messed me up during my birthday party,
That was the day one of my friends went to bring his OK75, the unit looks very slim and small but has a lot of power in it,
The following Monday, I ended up buying OK99 which I have never regretted, it is still serving me till date,
We used it for my landlord party in 2021, my landlord was so happy, he wanted to buy one too, but was told it was no longer available, so he got ON9.
To cut the whole story short, LG Audio products are top notched, they do not fail at all except the user did something wrongly.
Soundbars are the modern days speakers, they are so good for movies and listening to music indoor. I hope I could win one cheesy
#NEEDitOWNit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Pepps: 11:16am On May 11, 2023
LG products are amazing and cool
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Pepps: 11:19am On May 11, 2023
I have LG XBOOM LK72B, I use it in my room and I can assure you that is sounds way bigger than it looks, as in the speakers look very small and portable, I once used it for a parlour party in my house and it did not disappoint. I have noticed one thing with LG audio, they do not consume power but deliver amazing sound.
#NEEDitOWNit

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by GenMo4: 4:17pm On May 16, 2023
Thank you all for taking time to share your sweet LG Audio memories/experiences and today two winners have emerged and they are:

Peeps

Outdoorrunner

Kindly share your email id with me so as to contact you guys.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by outdoorrunner(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2023
GenMo4:
Thank you all for taking time to share your sweet LG Audio memories/experiences and today two winners have emerged and they are:

Peeps

Outdoorrunner

Kindly share your email id with me so as to contact you guys.

Congratulations

I do not know how this message of a thing works. Please send me an email here - rundoor2door@gmail.com
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by muditech: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Iove the sounds of the speaker. Can't wait to get one myself if i win eventually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.