Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life (3318 Views)

40million In Cash Or 10k Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life?? / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by IyaTola: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
40m in cash or 20k for the rest of your life
Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by woginid967: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Either one is good because i know what to do with it

4 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Wodu89: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
With 10M I can rent a low budget petrol filling station. Enter oil and gas and use the 20M to fund it. I will use the profit to open branches. In three years I will have ten to twenty branches.

Ideas dey. Make plenty funds for business I dey find

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by anthonyuncle(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
why una dey like to ask all this kind of ludo questions angry

16 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by otipoju(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wodu89:
With 10M I can rent a low budget petrol filling station. Enter oil and gas and use the 20M to fund it. I will use the profit to open branches. In three years I will have ten to twenty branches.

Do you have the contacts to make this work. How common is it to have filling stations available for rent?

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Wodu89: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
otipoju:

Do you have the contacts to make this work. How common is it to have filling stations available for rent?

Along the road that leads to my site,there are at least two empty filling stations

Now, I have a buddy that served as a contractor in the oil and gas sector for some years.

Also, I have a property genius who specializes in looking only for high end properties like factories, filling stations for rent or lease

Ofcourse if the resources are available, a te.cam be built and such a project executed. No need to even touch physical cash. Facilitator holds the cash but only pushes cash into execution

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by mocochannel: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2023

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by christianjoy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
40m is better
Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Exmilitant(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
The 20k na daily or monthly?

any good head with 40m is made for life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Exmilitant(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wodu89:

I go dey supply you bunkery fuel. grin

6 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Wodu89: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Exmilitant:

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Even if you earn 20k monthly for 80 years it still won't be up to 40milli

6 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by tasalanoni(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wodu89:

Along the road that leads to my site,there are at least two empty filling stations

Now, I have a buddy that served as a contractor in the oil and gas sector for some years.

Also, I have a property genius who specializes in looking only for high end properties like factories, filling stations for rent or lease

Ofcourse if the resources are available, a te.cam be built and such a project executed. No need to even touch physical cash. Facilitator holds the cash but only pushes cash into execution
Business is usually very easy on paper but an entirely different story in practice.
Have you tried to find out why those petrol stations went under, and their owners had to put them up for outright sale or lease?

Are you of a special breed to think that you are insulated from the same things that made them go under?

It's not to say you are destined to confront the same issues that the previous owners had to deal with. Your case could turn out to be completely different especially if their reasons for closing up weren't specific to the trade..

You are much safer in business if you can first pick out all the 'why and how it can fail' before looking at all the 'why it can fly'..

My 2cents!! Shalom

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Wodu89: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
tasalanoni:

Business is usually very easy on paper but an entirely different story in practice.
Have you tried to find out why those petrol stations went under, and their owners had to put them up for outright sale or lease?

Are you of a special breed to think that you are insulated from the same things that made them go under?

It's not to say you are destined to confront the same issues that the previous owners had to deal with. Your case could turn out to be completely different especially if their reasons for closing up weren't specific to the trade..

You are much safer in business if you can first pick out all the 'why and how it can fail' before looking at all the 'why it can fly'..

My 2cents!! Shalom

I've been involved in over 900 business projects in my life time. When there's ash flow businesses succeeds. What kills businesses many times is purely a lack of cash flow which the 30M on top my property lease amount of 10M settles.

Business is also deveifrom blueprint. Every business that exists was once a fine print alone.
Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Samajogs: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
20k! Do you want to kill me before my time(HBP). I prefer using 30m to buy land n keep, use the rest for business. With time the land will still appreciate
Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Karleb(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
What sort of stupid offer is this?

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
How frequent will the 20k be coming in? Monthly? If yes, then give me the darn 40m cool

Let me use it to arrange 2 big bootie South Africa olosho make we bang till dawn.

I need to fucc-k away some frustration out of my system. I don too try.

2 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by brain54(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Are you kidding me…

Will take the 40million bucks without thinking twice.

The monthly 20k should be okay for those not ready to take risks. And not ready to leave their comfort zone.

This is easy na!

2 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by LeeSmart: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=122101997][/quote]
Life wey i no know wen baba God go collect am... Gimme 40m make i use am show sum people love nd hold body too.

4 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by LeeSmart: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
See you see heaven but e be like say u no go enter...kai some of my ribs are missing lol.

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by LeeSmart: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

I need to fucc-k away some *frustration* out of my system. I don too try.
E be like you follow vote APC abi?
Miracood2:

Miracood2:

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Autobot05: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
20k per day or ?

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by franklingud(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
If it's 20k daily for the rest of my life, am in... If not abeg shift one side.

🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Karlifate: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Which currency

💶 💷 💵

Let's start from there cheesy

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Kingcalls: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
If its 20k / day...I will take it... that's 600k a month , 7.2 m a Yr...72 million in a decade ... I can take a loan of 20m with it and still b guaranteed money for life

4 Likes

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Sageez(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wodu89:

I am yet to see any filling station less than 150m

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol.
You think say na so life easy?
No be so things dey take work out o.

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
I wouldn't think twice before accepting the 20k if it's daily.

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by koladata(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
20k in the next 20years might not buy 20gala

1 Like

Re: 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life by Draslo(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Give me the 40m
Change 30m to $40k
Deposit and forget $40k in Dom account
Use 7m to start a business that would generate 300% ROI in 3 years. Preferably animal husbandry.
Use 3m to galivant.

Everywhere stew.

Don't ask me what the money in the Dom aza dey for. That one concern only me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Masturbate More Than 1o Times Daily / JEEEZ! Facebook Baddest Girl Expose Hot Photos Of Her… (SEE PHOTOS) / When She Is Curvaceous, The Feeling Is All Sensuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.