Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What A Northerner Said About Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Northerner Said About Yorubas (929 Views)

See What A Northerner Said Concerning Datti / Interesting Things A Northerner Said About Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by DeTribalisedCit: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
This is with reference to the poorly edited video of respected Chief Iwuanyanwu's speech to make it appear like he referred to the Yorubas in general as 'miscreants'. The end game is to stoke tribalistic warfare between the Yoruba and Igbos over a falsified video. However, such video has been debunked and denied by the Igbos, who are seen to be too principled to engage in petty games.

However, a question that should be put to the evil persons behind the doctored video is what their reaction was when the Miyetti Allah spokesman said this about Yorubas on National TV. Or is there something else they stand to benefit by alienating their Southern neighbours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COND_Q_CZ7Y

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
This is with reference to the poorly edited video of respected Chief Iwuanyanwu's speech to make it appear like he referred to the Yorubas in general as 'miscreants'. The end game is to stoke tribalistic warfare between the Yoruba and Igbos over a falsified video. However, such video has been debunked and denied by the Igbos, who are seen to be too principled to engage in petty games.

However, a question that should be put to the evil persons behind the doctored video is what their reaction was when the Miyetti Allah spokesman said this about Yorubas on National TV. Or is there something else they stand to benefit by alienating their Southern neighbours?

I said it.. I knew you are an Igbo boy trying to form....

No wonder you want mods to ban me but not ur kinsmen..
Your plans will always fail...

Bye and this is my last reply to you, easterner

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by Christistruth03: 4:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Go and watch it on Channels TV where it was recorded live

The Edited Damage Control version came out later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by DeTribalisedCit: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:

I said it.. I knew you are an Igbo boy trying to form....

No wonder you want mods to ban me but not ur kinsmen..
Your plans will always fail...

Bye and this is my last reply to you, easterner

grin grin grin grin

It still doesn't change who you are.

A problem to Nairaland's new stance on tribal bigotry.

I'm sick and tired of it and I will always point it out to the mods, whatever form it takes.

3 Likes

Re: What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by DenreleDave(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

It still doesn't change who you are.

A problem to Nairaland's new stance on tribal bigotry.

I'm sick and tired of it and I will always point it out to the mods, whatever form it takes.

Igbo abeg desist from me..

Carry ur issue to alaigbo
Re: What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by enemybulldozer(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

omonnakoda over to you.
Re: What A Northerner Said About Yorubas by dominic17: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Nothing but the truth,the tribe is very greedy and selfish except few people among them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo / Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags / The Worst Thing that Will Happen To Nigeria Is Shettima Taking Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.