Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video (1441 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by damilola4162(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll-qREZtCys][/url]

A wedding reception ended abruptly when the bride discovered her groom is married with 7 kids in Benin, Edo State.

A video from the disrupted wedding party was shared online. In it, chairs, canopy, and wedding decorations are seen strewn across the floor while wedding guests stand around looking confused.

A voice is then heard scolding women who marry other people's husbands, while explaining that the wedding ended because the groom is married with kids.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/wedding-reception-scatters-as-bride-discovers-her-groom-is-married-with-7-kids-video-2.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by OmotolaBoy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by Ashez: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by damilola4162(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Wahala no dey finish

Abi ooo
Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by superCleanworks(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
love jumped out of the window

1 Like

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Men and their lies especially Edo men, they lie the most among all Nigerian men, never believe anything from an Edo man and they are quick to abandon their family for a new girlfriend, I know of two cases and several others I've read plus this one. Na married men lie pass these days. Good riddance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by olasaad(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
A wedding reception ended abruptly when the bride discovered her groom is married with 7 kids in Benin, Edo State.

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by virginprincess(f): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigeria men cheesy cheesy Nigeria men cheesy cheesy

How many times did I call you people?

When you guys change, must you people live your life on deceit and dishonesty.

Imagine this idiot with 7 kids is still ready to add another problem to his life,Nigeria men you people should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by meum: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by damilola4162(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rocktation, dominique, farano
Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by Zonefree(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
My only concern is the innocent jollof rice cry

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by Evestar200(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Is common among men.

That's how my Cousin married one who has a kid with another lady and she didn't tell my cousin.

Four years has gone and my cousin has given birth to two kids for him only for a lady to appear one day at my cousin family house with a boy of 8-9 years old that the child belongs to my cousin's husband.

To cut story short, the boy is living with my cousin and her husband.

I wonder if the man will accept if is the other way round.
Re: Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video by samwillyco1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About A Man Age / That Scene From Romance Movie That Almost Made You.... / Love at First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.