Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed (210 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Standard Chartered To Shut Half Of Nigeria Branches / Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by CREIMEXAD: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
CHARTERED SHIPBROKERS IN NIGERIA ENTREAT THE PRESIDENT-ELECT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO APPOINT CORE PROFESSIONALS TO MAN THE NATION'S MARITIME INDUSTRY.

Chartered Shipbrokers in Nigeria have pleaded with the country's new President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to appoint core Maritime Professionals to man the Nation's Maritime Industry.
This was contained in a statement issued last week, in Lagos, Nigeria, by Dr. Chris Osoba Ebare (Esq) Fics, Chairman of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Nigeria.

Speaking, Dr. Chris Osoba Ebare (Esq) Fics, Chairman of the Institute Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Nigeria, a veteran Maritime Lawyer and former two-time Commissioner in Edo State, Nigeria, declared:
“The experts in the maritime Industry want to congratulate and felicitate with our in-coming President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu."
"Also, we want to urge and encourage the incoming President, that as a professional and technocrat that he is, he should please ensure that the Maritime Industry is better repositioned under his watch. He should ensure that core Maritime Professionals are appointed in the Maritime Industry - from Ministerial level to all others, which by so doing, the Maritime Industry in Nigeria will be excellently positioned."

Speaking further, the Chairman of CHARTERED SHIPBROKERS in Nigeria, who is also a member of the Baltic Exchange, said:
“Also, if this is done in Nigeria, revenue meant for the government will not be diverted to private pockets anymore. God has blessed Nigeria with strategic coastal lines and advantages that we can recreate around the country and at the end, we will see a lot of revenue coming up.”

Dr. Chris Osoba Ebare, yet speaking, added:
“The income in the Maritime Industry will be quite better than that of the oil sector. We have seen it working in other countries like Singapore, Greece, Cyprus, Norway, UK, Denmark, Belgium (Antwerp), Netherlands and some other Asian countries that do not have oil, which are renowned Maritime nations. These countries generate billions and trillions of Dollars yearly that is sustaining their various economies, and Nigeria can achieve this - if we get it right and do things the right way, by ensuring that the best hands and thoroughbred professionals man the Maritime Industry."
"We are pleading, Mr. President-elect Sir, to make sure you right the wrongs, for the interest of Nigeria's Maritime Industry and Nigeria's economy in general", he concluded.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=185000040991447&id=100084443551471&mibextid=Nif5oz/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by Golan007: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yes, you laboured in vain.

Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:
Yes, you laboured in vain.

Please why do you have to post this here? This is not a thread to attack anybody or political parties, please don't use this for that!

1 Like

Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by Golan007: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:

Please why do you have to post this here? This is not a thread to attack anybody or political parties, please don't use this for that!

I would post whatever I like anywhere I like.

I owe nobody apologies.

Most of you pretend to be blind when others are denigrated for matters not even remotely related.

Until I see continuity and consistency across the board, I wouldn't stop.
Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by CREIMEXAD: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

I would post whatever I like anywhere I like.

I owe nobody apologies.

Most of you pretend to be blind when others are denigrated for matters not even remotely related.

Until I see continuity and consistency across the board, I wouldn't stop.
You are still talking!
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers issued a statement which we have published across the internet - including on Nairaland, and then you come into the thread to be posting stupid things about other people. Do you want to turn this thread into a political fight thread?!
You are being politely corrected yet you are refusing the correction. Or do you want us to use the report button against you? Is that what you want? We reporting other Nairalanders, is that the best?
Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by CREIMEXAD: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:

True talk.
Thank you sir.
This is from Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers not from a political party nor supporters or opponents of a political party or politician.
Re: Chartered Shipbrokers In Nigeria Entreat The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed by Golan007: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
CREIMEXAD:

You are still talking!
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers issued a statement which we have published across the internet - including on Nairaland, and then you come into the thread to be posting stupid things about other people. Do you want to turn this thread into a political fight thread?!
You are being politely corrected yet you are refusing the correction. Or do you want us to use the report button against you? Is that what you want? We reporting other Nairalanders, is that the best?

Oh, I'm so scared right now.

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason / Reap The Benefits Of A Leading Vacuum Leak Testing Instrument / Apple Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.