Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,016 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! (3791 Views)

Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by plaindealer: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Persecution is all in your head, it's a sad and pathetic admission of insecurity, low self-esteem and self-defeatism.

You've carried this crippling and defeating mentality on your head since the beginning of time, you use it to blackmail the rest of Nigeria.

When it suits you, you beat your chest that you are the richest, the smartest, the most successful and industrious, you say you own Lagos and Abuja and when it's time to play you crooked and deceptive blackmail routine, you say you are persecuted and not allowed to progress or achieve anything in Nigeria.

Persecuted people are generally not rich and successful people, they can not own Lagos and the 5th largest economy in Africa or Abuja the seat of the largest African country.

You are nothing but a victim of your own bad societal and collective self-destructive culture, you are too hostile and intolerant and cannot coexist peacefully with other people.

You are your own problem.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by colonelwealth(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

My brother, i was in igbo land once and its a beautiful place but you must retain your best brains there to prove your haters wrong.

If you cant keep the majority of igbos in igboland, other Nigerians will continue to disgrace you and treat you like trash.

Dont fight anybody, just follow these recommendations and you will be free in less than 30 years.

Now that the obsession with lagos has blown up in igbo faces, its time to build a great igboland. No need for violence or noise while rebuilding. God will bless you as igbos are an enterprising people.

Love yourselves igbos....

Though I totally do not agree with some of your points however you raised some other vital points for Igbo nation consideration.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by haffaze777(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

I love igbos. Please stop the falsehood and character assassinations.

You just hate my advice to igbos to develop the homefront. If you like accept, if you like dont. Posterity and the future will judge both of us. I am in my home land. If i dont build in lagos, i can build in Abeokuta. What about you? What will your children say?

As for the elections, i dont have hope in our judiciary so that is it. Obi can keep trying in court. He was cheated because he is igbo and they know igbos dont have what it takes to shake Nigeria. That is the truth.

Please don't carry your religion madness come Abeokuta if you no wan make Ogun kpai you.we're not into religion madness like you here in Abeokuta.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

No he is not. Its easy to tell that the OP is not Igbo. He made many mistakes in his write up but the biggest he made was to bring up the matter of Jewism in a political matter. It is someone who does not understand Igbos, or being Igbo, that would make such catastrophic mistake. He talked about jewism is a way only a none Igbo would

Whoever the guy is, he is not Igbo and his previous thread are all Igbos staying down rather than heading up

You are correct. I am yoruba and not igbo. I will come back to address your points very soon.

I mean well for igbos and i will elaborate soon.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
haffaze777:

Please don't carry your religion madness come Abeokuta if you no wan make Ogun kpai you.we're not into religion madness like you here in Abeokuta.

I will come back to address you.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
colonelwealth:

Though I totally do not agree with some of your points however you raised some other vital points for Igbo nation consideration.

My brother, i will like to hear your thoughts. This is an interactive thread meant to teach our igbo brothers how to operate in this Nigerian contraption.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2023
plaindealer:
Persecution is all in your head, it's a sad and pathetic admission of insecurity, low self-esteem and self-defeatism.

You've carried this crippling and defeating mentality on your head since the beginning of time, you use it to blackmail the rest of Nigeria.

When it suits you, you beat your chest that you are the richest, the smartest, the most successful and industrious, you say you own Lagos and Abuja and when it's time to play you crooked and deceptive blackmail routine, you say you are persecuted and not allowed to progress or achieve anything in Nigeria.

Persecuted people are generally not rich and successful people, they can not own Lagos and the 5th largest economy in Africa or Abuja the seat of the largest African country.

You are nothing but a victim of your own bad societal and collective self-destructive culture, you are too hostile and intolerant and cannot coexist peacefully with other people.

You are your own problem.

To you APC supporters, any yoruba that speaks up for the igbos is automatically igbo.

For the upteenth time, i assert that i am yoruba and not igbo. Some of the things you said about igbos are correct but they are also exaggerated.

I will come back to give a robust response to your points.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by ayinba1(f): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
OneTemplate:

stop famzing and patronizing Igbos by slyly 'serving up' Yorubas, your own so-called people, to please IPOBians. They are not kids.

They know the right things to do if that is what they truly wish to do. I personally think they are an aberrant people beyond redemption.

This individual is not Yoruba. This is a faceless forum, whatever this person is, he hates Yoruba Muslims, that’s clear. He hates Yorubas and Muslims, fails to hide hatred for Yorubas in spite of trying.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Who cares!

You are a bad igbo filled with hubris for nothing and beneath all your bravado is an inferiority complex that shines through.

Whether you accept it or not, Igbos have been relegated to 2nd class status in Nigeria and that is a deliberate plot by your enemies.

If i were to look at your pride, i will speak about your tribe in a condescending manner like millions of Hausas and Yorubas do. I am not obligated to speak for or advice Igbos but i do so out of empathy and a sense of duty to denounce injustice.

No matter how much millions igbos have in Nigeria, they are still handicapped politically and no igbo child will ever be president in Nigeria as presently constituted. A single government policy can cripple your importation business. This thread contains a roadmap to igbos renaissance but your pride will never allow you to cool down and learn. At least, i will give birth to yoruba children in Nigeria who will always have a better headstart than any igbo child. Your pride can never change that reality. Keep fooling yourself with pride while thinking you are hurting anybody.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by plaindealer: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

To you APC supporters, any yoruba that speaks up for the igbos is automatically igbo.

For the upteenth time, i assert that i am yoruba and not igbo. Some of the things you said about igbos are correct but they are also exaggerated.

I will come back to give a robust response to your points.

Another victim and self-induced persecution mentality, I don't even remember calling you igbo. Guilty conscience is your problem.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
ayinba1:

This individual is not Yoruba. This is a faceless forum, whatever this person is, he hates Yoruba Muslims, that’s clear. He hates Yorubas and Muslims, fails to hide hatred for Yorubas in spite of trying.

I am a yoruba and i resent and fear muslims. So all Yorubas must like Muslims even if they are Christians

Why should anybody love islam with all the bloodshed and injustice that trails that religion anywhere it rears its ugly head

If you like, call me igbo because you dont want to accept the fact that there are yorubas who fear islam.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
ayinba1:

I hate yorubas I am a yoruba and that is that. But i can also call out our rabid tribalism when i deem fit. That doesnt detract from my being yoruba. If you like, you can keep denying that i am yoruba-- that is your cup of tea. Not all yorubas will support Tinubu for the disgrace he has brought to the yoruba race. I bet to people like you, the Afenifere led by Pa Ayo Adebanjo and all its members are not yorubas too because they are not tribalists. We have a deep tribalism cancer in yorubaland and Asiwaju Tinubu has brought it to the fore because of this ambition.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

My brother, i was in igbo land once and its a beautiful place but you must retain your best brains there to prove your haters wrong.

If you cant keep the majority of igbos in igboland, other Nigerians will continue to disgrace you and treat you like trash.

Dont fight anybody, just follow these recommendations and you will be free in less than 30 years.

Now that the obsession with lagos has blown up in igbo faces, its time to build a great igboland. No need for violence or noise while rebuilding. God will bless you as igbos are an enterprising people.

Love yourselves igbos....

Yorubas are not free either.
Herdsmen sent people from Ogun and environs packing last year , aside the endemicity of that occurrence in the SW over the years.
That a drug lord of Yoruba origin is president select doesn't mean Yorubas have arrived.
I don't see how SE is less developed than the rest of SW aside some parts of Lagos
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by plaindealer: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am a yoruba and i resent and fear muslims. So all Yorubas must like Muslims even if they are Christians

Why should anybody love islam with all the bloodshed and injustice that trails that religion anywhere it rears its ugly head

If you like, call me igbo because you dont want to accept the fact that there are yorubas who fear islam.

You are not the first ipob to deny his identity and you won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
plaindealer:

You are not the first ipob to deny his identity and you won't be the last.

That is your business. I know that is how you help yourself to deny the truth.

I will address all your gaslighting later. How you expect all yorubas to think the same way baffles me but i know where all this is coming from.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by plaindealer: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

That is your business. I know that is how you help yourself to deny the truth.

I will address all your gaslighting later. How you expect all yorubas to think the same way baffles me but i know where all this is coming from.

So, why are you foaming at the mouth and lying about your ipob identity?

You are Yoruba, but all your posts and threads on NL are pro igbo and endless igbo asss kissing rants..

What kind of Yoruba person spends their days and nighs lamenting over igbo people?

You Igbos are liars, you are never serious, you are all about lies, deception and fakeness.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by haffaze777(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

I will come back to address you.

I don't engage religion bigot.so no need to come back.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
plaindealer:

So, why are you foaming at the mouth and lying about your ipob identity?

You are Yoruba, but all your posts and threads on NL are pro igbo and endless igbo asss kissing rants..

What kind of Yoruba person spends their days and nighs lamenting over igbo people?

You Igbos are liars, you are never serious, you are all about lies, deception and fakeness.

I will come back to you this evening. Just relax. FYI, i love my tribe but some issues need to be made clear.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Yorubas are not free either.
Herdsmen sent people from Ogun and environs packing last year , aside the endemicity of that occurrence in the SW over the years.
That a drug lord of Yoruba origin is president select doesn't mean Yorubas have arrived.
I don't see how SE is less developed than the rest of SW aside some parts of Lagos

You think all yorubas are happy with the manner Tinubu won? You think we dont care about process and procedure

Dont worry.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by DMerciful(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Anything you think you have that gives you, your future children or tribe a better life than Igbos is your business. Enjoy it and do not cry more than the bereaved
Philgafauto:

You are a bad igbo filled with hubris for nothing and beneath all your bravado is an inferiority complex that shines through.

Whether you accept it or not, Igbos have been relegated to 2nd class status in Nigeria and that is a deliberate plot by your enemies.

If i were to look at your pride, i will speak about your tribe in a condescending manner like millions of Hausas and Yorubas do. I am not obligated to speak for or advice Igbos but i do so out of empathy and a sense of duty to denounce injustice.

No matter how much millions igbos have in Nigeria, they are still handicapped politically and no igbo child will ever be president in Nigeria as presently constituted. A single government policy can cripple your importation business. This thread contains a roadmap to igbos renaissance but your pride will never allow you to cool down and learn. At least, i will give birth to yoruba children in Nigeria who will always have a better headstart than any igbo child. Your pride can never change that reality. Keep fooling yourself with pride while thinking you are hurting anybody.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

You think all yorubas are happy with the manner Tinubu won? You think we dont care about process and procedure

Dont worry.

I didn't say so either.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by SporaD8: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

My brother, i will like to hear your thoughts. This is an interactive thread meant to teach our igbo brothers how to operate in this Nigerian contraption.
Give it up already, you beginning to sound like a broken record!
Some words and their wordings are insulting to ndigbo collective reasonings!
✓You never TEACH Ibo men: they aren't your kids!
✓You don't CORRECT an IBO man!
✓You don't LEAD an IBO man!
✓You don't THREATENED an IBO man!
No matter how pure your motives are, using red-flag to warn Bulls off danger will surely end in disaster!
Now give it a rest!
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by salih74(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:
Philgafauto, you better start getting ready to hang Peter Obi's picture on your wall. As things stand at the moment, Peter Obi is already your president.
Dreamers. Elup Top to bottom indeed. Andrew liver salt gang. Madam all ur prophesies av come to pass abeg park well. Make we hear word

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by salih74(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

Keep deceiving yourself. If i say whats on my mind about you, i will get banned.

You are a poor muslim youth who supports APC out of islamic bigotry.

We know those who support APC -- even in yorubaland.
shut up. You people are the most tribalistic and religious bigots in the whole of Africa even within ur own tribe u av osu and u still see fault in others. No igbo can Eva rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by salih74(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wutinky:

These Afonjas are so stupid and lack common sense, stop wasting your time with them, Tinubu presidency is over, he will never rule Nigeria
Another bitter fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by salih74(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

How am i gaslighting you?? i am the most detribalised yoruba you can find.

So developing and staying in igboland is a bad thing?

The defeatist thing igbos are doing is refusing to develop igbo land. Peter Obi was cheated and disgraced by Tinubu because Tinubu has leverage and Peter Obi does not. Ask me what the leverage is? The leverage is that Tinubu used the massive igbo investments in lagos to threaten a tribe of 60 million and he succeeded because he knows igbos hate their homeland and will rather be 2nd class citizens than challenge him after their son was cheated. Peter Obi won that election but he was cheated because he comes from an Igbo tribe with no leverage for now. How will igbos gain leverage and respect in Nigeria? By developing the east by making it the pride of every igbo man.

No other tribe can come to igbo land to destroy your properties but other tribes will keep threatening and disgracing you so long as you have your assets in their land. This issue is very simple. Think about it objectively.

I am on your side but i have to tell you the bitter truth.
Igbo kwenu talking nonsense as usual. When people talk with brains u always find a way to remind us Igbos talk with their anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by favor914: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

Dont worry.
Please Shut up, was it Tinubu & APC that conducted the elections?

It is Bola Tinubu’s fault, that INEC declared him president elect?

Ok we should blame Tinubu for defeating Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi?

Oblivious minded disgruntled Babylonian.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by salih74(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up, was it Tinubu & APC that conducted the elections?

It is Bola Tinubu’s fault, that INEC declared him president elect?

Ok we should blame Tinubu for defeating Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi?

Oblivious minded disgruntled Babylonian.
thank u my brother. It’s already obvious that people av choose to trend d path of deception,bitterness and denial instead of the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana In Trouble As Mike Ezehkome Expose His Plan To Help Tinubu At The S-court / How Zik Scuttled His Own Chances Of Ruling Nigeria / Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.