Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity (48021 Views)

Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Abort Nationwide Protest – Senate President Begs NLC, TUC / Enugu Guber: Baywood Urges Ekweremadu To Shelve Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Okoroawusa: 5:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Where are those people that were praising this man before?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by dododawa1: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2023
BUHARI has left Emefelie to his destiny
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by pressplay411(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2023
WonderManly:
Emielewele Or Emiemere abi wetin Dem Dey call you self.
Na only God i go beg wey go punish you for suffering wey you and Buhari carry give Nigerians this year.
You come make POS operators dey use us dey do Cash App. POS Operators wey be sey na Dem dey run after us before. Na we dey run and even dey beg on top just ₦1,000 wey we wan take ₦300 or ₦400 buy. Aaah! Emielewele God no go forgive you and your generation.

This is prophetic.
He along with his cohorts have inherited curses on themselves and their children.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by mrkia(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2023
They are done using him and he's already ate the dumping cite....lol
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by FireUpNow(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2023
NLC should not listen to that Emiefele because he doesn't listen to Nigerians. Pay him back in his own coin
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by severee(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Raph222(m): 6:06am On Mar 28, 2023
That cbn Governor after he imposed such harsh policy on citizens he is now begging NLC not to go on strike make dey no hear any thing,he made us cue in bank even add tear gas on top hot sun God will see us through ooo
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Agboogashi: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele appealing for calm after he with his collaborators including Ngige plunged the citizenry to untold hardships. This so called country is a joke.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Novice1(m): 6:21am On Mar 28, 2023
NLC president don collect im own
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Fearyourcreator: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2023
Kemi11:
Very useless policy
Obi supported it na
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Painintheass221: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2023
ken6488:
Senseless policy

Print the fucking cash and circulate

The aim of the cash policy was to stop kidnapping by removing the incentive. But we are too polarized in this country.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by DECLAN2015(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Timekeeper452:
This dude single handedly purported an idea, executed that idea and started issues and troubles where they was none, now same clown is looking to correct and fix same problems he started. Why even conceive this idea in the first place then?

because of their nemesis Tinubu
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by bayelsaowei(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Useless foolish man....

This is a man that should have independently helped Nigerians by facilitating the right monetary policies...

But NO..this fool fought against the end sars protest, strangled aboki fx, accelerated the new naira policy without a plan. Useless mumu man...
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Komu1048(m): 6:40am On Mar 28, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
That guy Ajaero nha lion ooo e deh hear stories.

He show NEPA shege

Lion or cockroach, where is the stupid Labour when Nigerians need them more, now wey bank don dey dispense money na him their day break to protest. Make them no carry their yeye protest reachmy side ooo

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by faste: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2023
sisisioge:

It's his neck, his responsibility, his ministry. Even if them send am errand, he should at least do it right. Eg, as he's taking off the old notes, inject adequate new notes. That should be simple enough, right?
That flat bald head pig com use am play ..to think that the idiot have not resigned to show remorse to the suffering of nigerians.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Tee2027: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2023
So Emefiele can now beg ba? I thought he was behaving like a demigod few weeks back?

This man never sabi Nigeria dem go use him do politics and use him to settle scores then send efcc after him.

Oga u go learn in hard way.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2023
SmartyPants:
They are all working together abeg.

Why did the NLC not do its protest before the governorship elections? Because they have no genuine interest in protesting - if you ask me, this was planned so as to avoid the impression that the CBN withheld the naira notes and only released them after the governorship elections.

It seems as though they want it to appear as though the trigger was the supposed NLC protest.
Another great angu.

The foolish dolt called emefiele must have seen that his stupid policy definitely isn't working but didn't want to backtrack to avoid heavy criticism.

Now trying to use nlc strike as perfect opportunity to say as reason why he back tracked.

I wonder when these foolish people started fearing toothless NLC .

Worst cbn governor ever.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by seeyounow: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Kaiser20: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2023
If Tinubu wins his case, the Cbn governor will be replaced by Sheyi tinubu the youngest cbn governor in Nigeria
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Sunnyski: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Mercury12:
Omo u dey mad o 😁
Emewerey abi nah emefiaediot you call yourself.

You suppose dey jail now but I trust tinubu to do the needful sha

Sometimes you need to close your bleeping gub of a maggot infested mouth.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Boyooosa(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Lovenorth:
The NLC should go ahead with the planned strike, I don't trust the useless so-called CBN governor, he must resign for the strike not to hold. The truth of the matter is that we are tired of hearing the name Emefiele he has destroyed the already callapsed economy

If he resigns, he go just cause unnecessary trouble for his successor no, make he just solve the nonsense wey him and him boda start make Dem dey carry their misery life dey comot for may 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by saysoo: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2023
The cash crunch is a mirage. The main issue is the subsidy. The effect on the populace is what they are setting the stage for.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Lovenorth: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Boyooosa:

If he resigns, he go just cause unnecessary trouble for his successor no, make he just solve the nonsense wey him and him boda start make Dem dey carry their misery life dey comot for may 29
I hope he would be able to solve it
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Solocoin: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2023
So Emefiele can be afraid of the NLC but will disobey the supreme Court judgement.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by do4luv14(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2023
accordadoga24:
Money neva still circulate?

Which money, Saturday wey sapa hold me ehn, by 9:45pm, I dry Waka for Area no csh for POS,

the one I see want collect 1k to give ME just 3k,
I beg madam no gree, And marry still old money ooo,

Cos of Sapa I use 200 collect 1k, buy something chop sleep, As I fwy like this so, I never still see csh for any Bank ATM
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Fedrams: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Do we still have NLC.
The NLC executive are just useless set of people. When is the NLC president when fuel issue excalate to the peak. Where is he when naira scarcity hit most. Now that they scarity has reduce he now remember to call strick.

This strick is politically motivated and he's not fighting for the workers or masses.

uote author=MICHEALADEX which

post=122109199]That guy Ajaero nha lion ooo e deh hear stories.

He show NEPA shege[/quote]
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by RenaissanceGuy: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Here in the part of Abuja where I live, things have normalised.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by WonderManly(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2023
pressplay411:

This is prophetic.
He along with his cohorts have inherited curses on themselves and their children.
Well said!
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Albertone(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Tflex01:
This guy already have one nice self contained apartment inside prison after May 29.

Nah!
APC government can do nothing to him. If not, he should have been relieved of his duties and tried in court now.

This man will leave for abroad and that'll be the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG / Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos) / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.