Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,027 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity (48472 Views)

Shelve Protest, Give Me More Time: Tinubu begs youths amid Aug planned protest / Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by walexbiz(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2023
This idiot Emefiele" while trying to support his brother brought untold hardship on well meaning just to favor his brother "OBI" but God in his infinite mercy showed them that he his greater than the two of them. Emefiele I would suggest you start preparing your handnote for life in prison because it would be a good read.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by samuelson06(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Ok

Most urchins are online beggars. Fact!
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Ajofiapero(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Ok

Person wey dey beg money for iftar wey probably still dey live face me I face you don turn mouthpiece for Lagos Landlords... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

President-Select abegi consider ejooor

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by DeOTR: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2023
SmartyPants:
They are all working together abeg.

Why did the NLC not do its protest before the governorship elections? Because they have no genuine interest in protesting - if you ask me, this was planned so as to avoid the impression that the CBN withheld the naira notes and only released them after the governorship elections.

It seems as though they want it to appear as though the trigger was the supposed NLC protest.
The "Smart" in your moniker seems not to be for nothing. NLC and CBN, together with the Buhari FG, can only fool themselves.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by PoliteActivist: 1:33am On Mar 28, 2023
sisisioge:

It's his neck, his responsibility, his ministry. Even if them send am errand, he should at least do it right. Eg, as he's taking off the old notes, inject adequate new notes. That should be simple enough, right?

The powers that be, those controlling Buhari, were aiming for a CASHLESS society. And it was working for a while - kidnappings and BH were down and armed robbers had to operate with POS machines!
But remember, the same people will control whoever becomes president, so don't be surprised if the policy is revived after inauguration!
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by PoliteActivist: 1:39am On Mar 28, 2023
walexbiz:
This idiot Emefiele" while trying to support his brother brought untold hardship on well meaning just to favor his brother "OBI" but God in his infinite mercy showed them that he his greater than the two of them. Emefiele I would suggest you start preparing your handnote for life in prison because it would be a good read.

My friend Emefi did not originate the policy or he'd have been long gone. Why is the common man incapable of reasoning beyond the superficial??!
See my post above and the one b4 that
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Sleekfingers: 2:10am On Mar 28, 2023
To burst bottles for emefiwere head dey hungry me
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by kaywhy09(m): 2:20am On Mar 28, 2023
For the news
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Harfisco(m): 2:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele, you and your family will never know peace for this hardship you have caused
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Keegan: 2:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Finally Emefailure has no rest of mind again. He has just began, he will pay dearly for his foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBZiHARteUo
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Kingsley123456(m): 3:02am On Mar 28, 2023
NLC and CBN are acting for Nigerians,
Na thunder go fire all of Una
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by drololaaof: 3:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele your fiscal and financial regulations has not benefited us .
Foreign currency is only available outside bank.
Naira we did not get to collect and spend
The cashless policy we are still years behind ,there are many things to be put in place ie telecom capacities should be upgraded in multiple of what we are having banks should also upgrade their system to accommodate more traffic,the populace to be educated on the use of app.
QR application with compatible equipments available in most if not all point of sales.
What are you doing for the loss of life during this your program Mr Emefiele?
Previous day you said ALL the old currency had been burned ,where did you get the ones you are supplying the banks now from ?
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Chetas81(m): 3:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Slave love their chain
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Brushstrokes20: 3:32am On Mar 28, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it grin

I thought I have seen it all until I started using my money TO # BUY MY MONEY undecided undecided
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are Nigeria's WORST BLUNDERS undecided
Such a SATANIC , SADISTIC , CATASTROPHIC combo!

SANE Nigerians sure deserves CERTIFICATE OF SURVIVAL after the exit of this horrendous govt.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Harrynight(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
That guy Ajaero nha lion ooo e deh hear stories.

He show NEPA shege

๐Ÿ˜‚
You're Right

So you sef you know the little man well๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Harrynight(m): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2023
WonderManly:
Emielewele Or Emiemere abi wetin Dem Dey call you self.
Na only God i go beg wey go punish you for suffering wey you and Buhari carry give Nigerians this year.
You come make POS operators dey use us dey do Cash App. POS Operators wey be sey na Dem dey run after us before. Na we dey run and even dey beg on top just โ‚ฆ1,000 wey we wan take โ‚ฆ300 or โ‚ฆ400 buy. Aaah! Emielewele God no go forgive you and your generation.

Everyday I pray i ask God to punish the bastard
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by ajani1978(m): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2023
WonderManly:
Na only God i go beg wey go punish you for suffering wey you and Buhari carry give Nigerians this year.
You come make POS operators dey use us dey do Cash App. POS Operators wey be sey na Dem dey run after us before. Na we dey run and even dey beg on top just โ‚ฆ1,000 wey we wan take โ‚ฆ300 or โ‚ฆ400 buy. Aaah! Emielewele God no go forgive you and your generation.

I shout BIG amen.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Harrynight(m): 4:06am On Mar 28, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Ok

Tell the fool to Goan beg tiniubu
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by maasoap(m): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Timekeeper452:
This dude single handedly purported an idea, executed that idea and started issues and troubles where they was none, now same clown is looking to correct and fix same problems he started. Why even conceive this idea in the first place then?

We were bombarded how the policy was to purportedly checkmate Tinubu's capacity to buy votes with old notes he stored at home grin grin grin. Now, Tinubu didn't buy votes and opposition parties still handed him winning.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Illegal1(m): 4:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Omoh......both Nlc,buhari and emiefiele..all of una dey mad..

so nah now day break for nlc side?protest wen dem for do since day 1 of dis rubbish policy..

make them get out with their yeye protest
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Onyipk: 4:40am On Mar 28, 2023
If you are sincere that you want God to punish anybody.... put Buhari's name first because the last time I checked Emiefele is not the president and Buhari does not report to Emiefele but vice-versa.

Let God punish and deal with all of them who have made life difficult for the general masses
Please, don't stylishly remove anyone from the list!

WonderManly:
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by kayusely70(m): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2023
From all indications and reports from across the country, the naira scarcity is gradually disappearing! The NLC should shelf the strike for now.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Lovenorth: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2023
tunde1200:
The name alone is very worrisome and it's shows that emefierewere has no single feeling for Nigerian's.
I wonder the kind of professional he call himself no shame at all

His hatred for Tinubu and Nigerians (Igbos excluded) have beclouded his sense of reasoning and human feelings, his degree certificate is a waste of money and time. I don't even know why Buhari still refused to sack him, to inflict another hardship upon us?
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele evil man blood sucker angryall the bank boys and girls nevee go work proper since December last year,which strike?
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by seunfape(m): 5:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiole
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin Buhari the human embodiment of incompetence and failure.Naira note scarcity is the final attribute of his disastrous government.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by WonderManly(m): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Harrynight:

Everyday I pray i ask God to punish the bastard
Amen ooo,๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by WonderManly(m): 5:16am On Mar 28, 2023
ajani1978:

I shout BIG amen.
AMEN ooooooooo, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by WonderManly(m): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Onyipk:
If you are sincere that you want God to punish anybody.... put Buhari's name first because the last time I checked Emiefele is not the president and Buhari does not report to Emiefele but vice-versa.

Let God punish and deal with all of them who have made life difficult for the general masses
Please, don't stylishly remove anyone from the list!

Aah! Not like that jare. I no stylishly remove anyone from the list... It's just that we all know that Emefiele And Buhari or Buhari and Emefiele are the number one in command of all these suffering concerning this their cashless policy.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by goodness4ever(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2023
If Emefiele had done the right thing, there would have been no need to beg.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by onyxo76(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2023
after una don practically crumble my business with this satanic policy, na to beg remain abi, God punish that your bald head...wicked fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army / Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.