Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity (48031 Views)

Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Abort Nationwide Protest – Senate President Begs NLC, TUC / Enugu Guber: Baywood Urges Ekweremadu To Shelve Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by babtoundey(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele, you will taste no peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Mercury12(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Sunnyski:

Sometimes you need to close your bleeping gub of a maggot infested mouth.

Sometimes you close your fvcking gut of worm infested mouth and stomach when your name isn't mentionedπŸ˜‚
Go get sense o πŸ˜‚
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Donpuffy(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2023
SmartyPants:
They are all working together abeg. Emefiele that defied DSS, defied house of reps, defied Supreme Court, is begging NLC?

Why did the NLC not do its protest before the governorship elections? Because they have no genuine interest in protesting - if you ask me, this was planned so as to avoid the impression that the CBN withheld the naira notes and only released them after the governorship elections.

It seems as though they want it to appear as though the trigger was the supposed NLC protest.

Exactly.

They planned it to change the narrative to give Nigerians the impression that the policy was truncated because of the NLC proposed protest.

I leave you for Tinubu to decide your fate.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Jaythentic(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Then WHERE are the naira notes

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by starz100: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2023
My own, where was NLC since
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Tonytonex(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2023
ImoleNaija:
I think normalcy is being restored. The POS agents are bringing down their shoulders small small.
which state are you?
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Tonytonex(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Jaythentic:
Then WHERE are the naira notes
beautiful question πŸ™‚
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Tonytonex(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
idu1:
Emefiele low testosterone iidiot
you know the meaning of testosterone so? πŸ™„
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Tonytonex(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Lantosed:
See these people ooo. So all this while that they brought serious, severe and untold hardship to everyone in Nigeria they were having the almighty feeling,now that NLC has finally woken up to do the right thing on behalf of the poor masses, all of a sudden the same elelefele abi emefele can beg just because off the upcoming strike. The whole of Nigeria was beging this dude, he was forming pharaoh. Na God go judge all of una
please, when are they planning to go on the strike? Is it tomorrow or Thursday?
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Wonderful619: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=WonderManly post=122110480]Emielewele Or Emiemere abi wetin Dem Dey call you self.

His name is emieweray
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by WonderManly(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2023
πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Na soooooo! Confirmed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by BennyDGreat: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Here in the part of Abuja where I live, things have normalised.

Never mention Abj at all cos CBN headquarters is there....na two days them go use dispense funds all over there
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Skyehigher1: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Oloriburuku so you can beg after all the unfortunate policy you use to destroy my business and life God will judge you and your family
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by mrdipye(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Where NLC d when d heat was much on Nigerians, both in naira scarcity and fuel scarcity, abeg they should rest, Buhari and Emefiele has reach orgasm/peak of thier desires already so what's the point of medicine after death??
Yeye NLC
Yeye APC
Yeye INEC
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by sylve11: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2023
WonderManly:
Emielewele Or Emiemere abi wetin Dem Dey call you this CBN Governor self.
Na only God i go beg wey go punish you for suffering wey you and Buhari carry give Nigerians this year.
You come make POS operators dey use us dey do Cash App. POS Operators wey be sey na Dem dey run after us . Before, dem fit dey follow themselves fight on top one customer sey the other person don collect em customer. But, now na we dey run after Dem and even dey beg on top of just ₦1,000 wey we wan take ₦300 or ₦400 buy. Aaah! Emielewele God no go forgive you and your generation.

Oh men! I wish them fit just ban those pos operators for 6 years e for good o embarassed cool
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by RenaissanceGuy: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Never mention Abj at all cos CBN headquarters is there....na two days them go use dispense funds all over there
There's a CBN office in every state. If it was that easy to make funds available only for Abuja, they'd have done it before now. So this is a sign that it'll reach every part of Nigeria sooner than expected.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by BennyDGreat: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
There's a CBN office in every state. If it was that easy to make funds available only for Abuja, they'd have done it before now. So this is a sign that it'll reach every part of Nigeria sooner than expected.

I repeat never compare ABJ with state offices.
It's like comparing oil tank farm with tankers
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by surgical: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
That guy Ajaero nha lion ooo e deh hear stories.

He show NEPA shege
I hope he will do better than useless waba
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by ImoleNaija: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
which state are you?

Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by WonderManly(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2023
sylve11:

Oh men! I wish them fit just ban those pos operators for 6 years e for good o embarassed cool
Well! It may good for us. But, at the same time it will also affect us as well.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Boyooosa(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Lovenorth:

I hope he would be able to solve it

He will, just dat the scar won't leave on time.

I pray that God gives their partner when he's sworn in, the grace to remedy the damage so far, it's huge!
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Decent09(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-emefiele-begs-nlc-to-shelve-protest-over-naira-scarcity/

Don't Mind Him, He Knows How To Settle The Matter.

500,000 Bills is Ok now
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Godsonkemz(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefailure and Buhari will not be easily forgotten for their gross incompetencies.
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Charly68: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele has carried his grace too far. I pray the labour people will listen but if not let Emefiele face his cup of tea
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by ken6488(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Painintheass221:

The aim of the cash policy was to stop kidnapping by removing the incentive. But we are too polarized in this country.
I supported the policy till I started withdrawing 10k for 4k
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by femicyrus(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-emefiele-begs-nlc-to-shelve-protest-over-naira-scarcity/
The protests will disrupt corruption in cbn and the progress of the bank in making the lives of Nigerians miserable
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Tonytonex(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Lagos.
so there's a enough of cash in circulation in Lagos?
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by godofuck231: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Emefiele should go to jail for financial sabotage of the nigerian economy, the sss should investigate him for foreign aided sabotage
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Lovenorth: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Boyooosa:

He will, just dat the scar won't leave on time.

I pray that God gives their partner when he's sworn in, the grace to remedy the damage so far, it's huge!
Amen
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Melagros(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lovenorth:
The NLC should go ahead with the planned strike, I don't trust the useless so-called CBN governor, he must resign for the strike not to hold. The truth of the matter is that we are tired of hearing the name Emefiele he has destroyed the already callapsed economy
I support you
Re: Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity by Melagros(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
SmartyPants:
They are all working together abeg. Emefiele that defied DSS, defied house of reps, defied Supreme Court, is begging NLC?

Why did the NLC not do its protest before the governorship elections? Because they have no genuine interest in protesting - if you ask me, this was planned so as to avoid the impression that the CBN withheld the naira notes and only released them after the governorship elections.

It seems as though they want it to appear as though the trigger was the supposed NLC protest.
My brother na so ee be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock / Atiku Replies Nigerian On Twitter Who Asked Buhari To Reduce JAMB Cutoff Mark / Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.