Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) (8303 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

Was Asiwaju in office in 2010?

For your mind you think you simply award such a contract without blueprint, costing, legislation and funding.

Abeg go siddons.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by oladele5adesewa: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2023
New government house he is buildingNew government house he is building...
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by a4cube: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

You guys make me.laugh.

All Eastern governors save for Umahi and nor Soludo have been failures.

OUK kept installing his choice and they were voted in.

Not only that, OUK himself continued to win seats whenever he contested, even just a few weeks ago.

Stella Oduah, Abaribe etc. continued to be encouraged until just this election cycle.

Abeg make una spare us.

Please can you tell us any state provided infrastructure that is Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti that is not in South East Nigeria. Its high time we know so that we can use them as example when we talk to our failed governors. As at today 4 out of 5 Igbos States have airport. How many States in Yoruba States have airport that flights can land ?

Again this Asiwaju blue print, is it a classified document? The only time we get close to the blue print wS during the Bala Blue Bulabo era. Can we see this blue print for once to shot the Thomas's up once and for all.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Oblitz:
Ghen ghen
Lagos will be demystified soon

Focus, Stop playing cos Lagos is not sleeping

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

For your mind you think you simply award such a contract without blueprint, costing, legislation and funding.

Abeg go siddons.
You no sabi wetn be blueprint abeg. You don ever bid for contract b4?
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

He is economist one of the best brains in Nigeria, he understand better, he has been doing a lot without borrowing, Soludo recently recruited 5,000 teachers , increasing civil servants salary, not owing pensioners and gratuities, better check your state governor both are not in the same level in prudent

Stop this nonsense.

Without borrowing ko
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2023
a4cube:
Please can you tell us any infrastructure that is Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti that is not in South East Nigeria. Its high time we know so that we can use them as example when we talk to our failed governors. As at today 4 out of 5 Igbos States have airport. How many States in Yoruba States have airport that flights can land ?

Again this Asiwaju blue print, is it a classified document? The only time we get close to the blue print wS during the Bala Blue Bulabo era. Can we see this blue print for once to shot the Thomas's up once and for all.

Airports for what?

How many flights to Abakaliki?

To be honest, you guys need it more.

Lagos is the business capital of Nigeria.

From Akure, the furthest Yoruba state from Lagos, it is 3 hours drive.

Does it make sense to simply put up Airports whe they aren't really of priority?

Abeg make una dey think.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

You no sabi wetn be blueprint abeg. You don ever bid for contract b4?

See this child.

When I was running projects in 2001, where were you?

Abeg shift.

No be you dey look for work for Kinloscapital for Abuja?

grin
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by tunde548: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Oblitz:
Ghen ghen
Lagos will be demystified soon
For ur mind...obi-donkeys like u live in lagos for 11months n 2weeks..go to ur wasteland east for 2weeks and rush back to lagos.. ipob dog
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2023
PureFace1:

Soludo already borrowed 100 billion
Soludo has not borrowed kobo, the state has of Assembly approved 100 billion he is yet to borrow the money, he made it clear at in 1 year anniversary that was televised live in major TV station
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Christistruth03: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
His has flagged-off construction of flyover in Ekwulobia Morden bus terminals in Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and Ekwulobia

This is excellent!

Anything that will keep IPOB Terrorists out of SW and the rest of Nigeria and develop their Zone is excellent
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Soludo has not borrowed kobo, the state has of Assembly approved 100 billion he is yet to borrow the money, he made it clear at in 1 year anniversary that was televised live in major TV station

Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by a4cube: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Airports for what?

Does it make sense to simply put up Airports whe they aren't really of priority?

Abeg make una dey think.
Airport is not a priority, I agree but one of your "Performing" State Governors borrowed 30 billion for airport without nothing to show for it.

Again what are the infrastructures (State owned) that are in SW that are not in SE that made SW more developed than SE.

You did not answer me about the blue print. Is the Asiwaju blue print for Lagos a classified document?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Airports for what?

Abeg make una dey think.
LAGOS has not had any interpretation base on the economy since when it was colony, largely develop by all tribes and foreigners, Anambra started from ground zero after the 3 yrs civil war, today its forth largest economy in Nigeria second most densely populated State after Lagos, the economy are 98% control by Igbos

The state since after civil war has been growing rapidly

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2023
a4cube:
Airport is not a priority, I agree but one of your "Performing" State Governors borrowed 30 billion for airport without nothing to show for it.

Again what are the infrastructures (State owned) that are in SW that are not in SE that made SW more developed than SE.

You did not answer me about the blue print. Is the Asiwaju blue print for Lagos a classified document?

Yab that governor.

My point is you guys continue to beat your chest where you carry last.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
PureFace1:

Keep deceiving yourselves

You are the one fooling yourself

Go to Channels and watch his speech, start from 51 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9raTssqzo
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by a4cube: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Yab that governor.

My point is you guys continue to beat your chest where you carry last.
Am not gonna yab any Gov. That is you guys trade.

Ok, can you tell us where we came last and how.

Since you have not mentioned any infrastructure as per my question, can we agree or assume their is non.

Obviously their is non.

Thanks anyway for being civil. I was surprised.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

See this child.

When I was running projects in 2001, where were you?

Abeg shift.

No be you dey look for work for Kinloscapital for Abuja?

grin
Take your time to watch one of the industrial layouts in the state, 99% control by them not China, Indians, Lebanese or others that largely control industries in Yoruba land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by thestreets(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:
Something Peter Obi couldn't think of.

grin

Na breweries dem need jare.

EVIL HUMAN BEING. I URINATED ON MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOUR WICKED COMMENT. THAT GOD SAY I DEY MY ROOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by 07kjb: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kudos to ndi Anambra state

We will elect a GOVERNOR that will queue in to the Igbo agenda in IMO STATE COME NOVEMBER

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by PureFace1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are the one fooling yourself

Go to Channels and watch his speech, start from 51 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9raTssqzo

You will know what's up when he finished his tenure

i'm not stupid enough to believe whatever politicians says
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by PureFace1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
a4cube:

Ogun Airport is still in construction

Keep your gloating to the minimum

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by 49cents(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
How you know a smart governor is one who goes for low hanging fruits.

All these white elephant projects hardly have high return of investments with respect to quality of life for the people...

I expect Soludo to start with building bus stops and bus parks as basic infrastructure to invite transport companies to invest in Mass transport service in Anambra.

That way you replace those rickety and inconvenient L300 Mistibuishi buses with mid sized air conditioned buses shuttling across the state and smaller buses for shorter shuttles.

This would have been what he should have used to systematically remove agbero in Anambra

Soludo will not go far sentiment apart.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
PureFace1:

Oga, the control tower plus the terminal building is completed

These pictures are old

Stop deceiving yourself, the airport is nothing to write home about
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Same Soludo the 'obidients' want to teach a lesson.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by a4cube: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
PureFace1:

One of you said airport is not necessary because lagos is 3 hours away. Ogun was created same time with Imo State right? If so, Ogun is some 30 years behind imo state in this regard.

Ok can you help him and list state provided infrastructure that is in SW that is not in the SE that made SW more developed than SE. Do not include Lagos.

Am not gloating as you put it. Was having a civil discussion with the guy though he was not able to give me answers to the questions I asked him hence I asked you again. Can you be of help?
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by a4cube: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
49cents:
How you know a smart governor is one who goes for low hanging fruits.

All these white elephant projects hardly have high return of investments with respect to quality of life for the people...

I expect Soludo to start with building bus stops and bus parks as basic infrastructure to invite transport companies to invest in Mass transport service in Anambra.

That way you replace those rickety and inconvenient L300 Mistibuishi buses with mid sized air conditioned buses shuttling across the state and smaller buses for shorter shuttles.

This would have been what he should have used to systematically remove agbero in Anambra

Soludo will not go far sentiment apart.
Despite the brt, lagos still have danfo and molue buses. Facing all those buses out is a gradual thing. If the Lagos train becomes operational must yellow buses will be out of the road with out govt saying a word.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by a4cube: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
PureFace1:

You will know what's up when he finished his tenure

i'm not stupid enough to believe whatever politicians says
But you believed the picture of the airport you shared. Hypocritical
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by JagabanBorgu: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Olabukola11:
Their problem not yours. Let them talk as far as talking is not a crime.
They should keep their talk to themselves, as long as it's a public forum, I can reply and it's not a crîmè.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Olabukola11: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

They should keep their talk to themselves, as long as it's a public forum, I can reply and it's not a crîmè.
Since it's a public forum ,they have their right to talk too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders / XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / Opposition Politics; To Play Or Not To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.