Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) (8309 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2023
onumadu:

No be only ten plate, na twenty spoon! undecided

We are talking of developing a first world environment, and you are here giving us a third world idea.
Nwokem puta na uzo biko.

nobody is standing on way biko
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Freebills12: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Golan007:
Something Peter Obi couldn't think of.

grin

Na breweries dem need jare.

Fool when was railway moved from Executive list to concurrent list? Something Buhari sign last two weeks. The level of ignorance in this country is pitiful ...
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Fool when was railway moved from Executive list to concurrent list? Something Buhari sign last two weeks. The level of ignorance in this country is pitiful ...

How did Lagos build theirs?

Wait for the idiot to give an idiot's response.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

I hope you studied scale of preference in school , How can you be building skyline train then when Anambra doesn't have state teaching hospital, education sector collapsed, the state university then in Uli was like glorified secondary school, how can you be building skyline when no state secretariat, Obi started providing these infrastructure, Obiano came consolidated and providing more, now the state is now ripe for such a project Soludo is proposing
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by emerged01(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Oblitz:
Ghen ghen
Lagos will be demystified soon
Lol! You guys are funny. What does development of Anambra has to do with Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Anambra state state was created August 1991, they lost all most the basic infrastructures to Enugu, university, Airport, stadium and so many others, the only thing for Anambra then was Onitsha, Awka then was just rural town, but today the story is different they have managed to provide those infrastructures, now evolving to one city state.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I hope you studied scale of preference in school , How can you be building skyline train then when Anambra doesn't have state teaching hospital, education sector collapsed, the state university then in Uli was like glorified secondary school, how can you be building skyline when no state secretariat, Obi started providing these infrastructure, Obiano came consolidated and providing more, now the state is now ripe for such a project Soludo is proposing

Shifting goalpost.

Thought you claimed it was on the exclusive list.

You guys have excuses for every failure.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra state state was created August 1991, they lost all most the basic infrastructures to Enugu, university, Airport, stadium and so many others, the only thing for Anambra then was Onitsha, Awka then was just rural town, but today the story is different they have managed to provide those infrastructures, now evolving to one city state.

No be exclusive list again?

grin
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Kingcalls: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

grin

Y dint Tinubu do it as governor??
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

No be exclusive list again?

grin
Go and read the history of Lagos blue line rail project

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Go and read the history of Lagos blue line rail project

So they stopped Igbos?

grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by grandstar(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Oblitz:
Ghen ghen

I was saying to myself, "This makes no sense sense".

As an economist, I'm sure there are better ways to spend money. But a skytrain is a bold statement, a boast that would soar the image of Onitsha, and in extension, Igbo land.

I just weep for citizens of Abia state. Anambra peeps here are always calling Aba one big shithole

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Go ask rivers state wetin happen to their own
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Go ask rivers state wetin happen to their own
Rivers politicians are playing politics of bitterness Wike should have completed that project he intentionally abandoned the project
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Midastorch(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Gov Soludo during his 1 year anniversary announced that he is planning to introduce a skyline train from Onitsha as a pilot city, he is exploring financial options to fund the project

Nlpfmod

You have taken over from the bigoted , I pray God gives you grace to be a batter reporter of happenings in Anambra Govt House without being an Idiot like
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Oblitz:
Ghen ghen

Lol still, lagos leads others follow… we set the pace
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

grin

And Tinubu thought of it in 1999
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Lamanii22:

Lol still, lagos leads others follow… we set the pace
Go back to Ondo state. Every Yoruba na from Lagos state.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by PureFace1(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

He is economist one of the best brains in Nigeria, he understand better, he has been doing a lot without borrowing, Soludo recently recruited 5,000 teachers , increasing civil servants salary, not owing pensioners and gratuities, better check your state governor both are not in the same level in prudent

Soludo already borrowed 100 billion
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

And Tinubu thought of it in 1999

He actually did.

You guys don't even understand what a blueprint is.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

He actually did.

You guys don't even understand what a blueprint is.
Na only am get blueprint. PO no get, Fashola no get, Ambode no get. Make una rest abeg.before now issues of railway and power were entirely in the exclusive list and it is just recent constitutional amendment that grant states power to generate their own electricity and build intra state railway and control metro. So Asiwaju no think anything about lagos blue railway no dey lie to yourself and your semi-educated followers. You can it up now so you don't make such arguments again

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

Na only get blueprint. PO no get, Fashola no get, Ambode no get. Make una rest abeg.before now issues of railway and power were entirely in the exclusive list and it is just rest constitutional amendment that grant states power to generate their own electricity and build intra state railway and control metro. So Asiwaju no think anything about lagos blue railway no dey lie to yourself and your semi-educated followers. You can it up now so you don't make such arguments again

Make una stop the lies abeg.

When would you igbos ever tell yourselves the truth?

As at 2009, the award for the Lagos light rail had been awarded.

In 30 years time, you would still be claiming government is depriving you from setting seaports as you have been doing despite Lagos and Akwa Ibom proving to you that it isn't so.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

Go back to Ondo state. Every Yoruba na from Lagos state.

I’m proudly omo eko
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Make una stop the lies abeg.

When would you igbos ever tell yourselves the truth?

As at 2009, the award for the Lagos light rail had been awarded.

In 30 years time, you would still be claiming government is depriving you from setting seaports as you have been doing despite Lagos and Akwa Ibom proving to you that it isn't so.
Oga 2011. Check what exclusive means and how state can deal with issues in the exclusive list. The necessary permissions need to be sorted from the federal. I am from Enugu State and I don't celebrate any of the governor that has ruled the state because they're all failures. Go to Imo state, are the citizens celebrating failure no. Same with Abia state. Orji Kalu was once stoned in Aba. But Anambra has had a successful Governors since Obi and we can't shy away from that. Umahi has tried and we commend him. We no dey celebrate nonsense like una. Check how many politicians SE retired just this 2023. But all of from SW Just put your focus on Lagos state. I can swear you are not from Lagos state but you can't even be bold enough to mention your state of origin. I stay in Abuja but still pay levies in my Village. My community built our roads and bought transformers that supply us light through donations from all of us. I have my house here in Abuja but I still think home. Why una no get Village outside Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Lamanii22:

I’m proudly omo eko
Madam go contribute to Ondo state
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by PussyMiners: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Oblitz:
Ghen ghen
Emeka
Why are you people obsessed with Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Afamed: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otondo governance is a continuous process

What exactly did he do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Oduduwa707: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

He is economist one of the best brains in Nigeria, he understand better, he has been doing a lot without borrowing, Soludo recently recruited 5,000 teachers , increasing civil servants salary, not owing pensioners and gratuities, better check your state governor both are not in the same level in prudent

Another deluded Okoro savage! Dem Igbo billionaire gang. Awon werey! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

Oga 2011. Check what exclusive means and how state can deal with issues in the exclusive list. The necessary permissions need to be sorted from the federal. I am from Enugu State and I don't celebrate any of the governor that has ruled the state because they're all failures. Go to Imo state, are the citizens celebrating failure no. Same with Abia state. Orji Kalu was once stoned in Aba. But Anambra has had a successful Governors since Obi and we can't shy away from that. Umahi has tried and we commend him. We no dey celebrate nonsense like una. Check how many politicians SE retired just this 2023. But all of from SW Just put your focus on Lagos state. I can swear you are not from Lagos state but you can't even be bold enough to mention your state of origin. I stay in Abuja but still pay levies in my Village. My community built our roads and bought transformers that supply us light through donations from all of us. I have my house here in Abuja but I still think home. Why una no get Village outside Lagos state?

You guys make me.laugh.

All Eastern governors save for Umahi and nor Soludo have been failures.

OUK kept installing his choice and they were voted in.

Not only that, OUK himself continued to win seats whenever he contested, even just a few weeks ago.

Stella Oduah, Abaribe etc. continued to be encouraged until just this election cycle.

Abeg make una spare us.
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by Golan007: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
endy69:

Proof of Lagos railway plan.

Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by endy69: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Golan007:

Proof of Lagos railway plan.
Was Asiwaju in office in 2010?
Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by YorubaSamurai: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2023
Soludo should develop anambra fast so that igbos in the sw can return home and live there cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Workers Of Government Corporations So Rude? / XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / Lawyer Sues FG Over Refusal To Confirm Onnoghen As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.