Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics (1039 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:49am On Jan 27
I have seen how some of you attacking and calling the governor weak and transgendered grin but the truth is as it stands now the governor can't do anything , atleast not now don't nigeria don't have strong opposition. Yes the governor is in pdp but wike that is fighting him is in pdp and Apc and wike seems to control pdp grin how many times have you seen pdp issue statement against what is happening in river state? Wike know that one can come for Fubara not pdp and not the presidency and any violence that happen in river state now the presidency will declare state of emergency.
The only thing the governor can do now is just conduct himself until strong opposition party into play.
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nexuspulse(m): 11:58am On Jan 27
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have seen how some of you attacking and calling the governor weak and transgendered grin but the truth is as it stands now the governor can't do anything , atleast not now don't nigeria don't have strong opposition. Yes the governor is in pdp but wike that is fighting him is in pdp and Apc and wike seems to control pdp grin how many times have you seen pdp issue statement against what is happening in river state? Wike know that one can come for Fubara not pdp and not the presidency and any violence that happen in river state now the presidency will declare state of emergency.
The only thing the governor can do now is just conduct himself until strong opposition party into play.

This is very much complicated issue for Sim! Isn’t it the right time for him to build his own political structure that will serve him going forward? I may be wrong though! Regards
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:07pm On Jan 27
Nexuspulse:

This is very much complicated issue for Sim! Isn’t it the right time for him to build his own political structure that will serve him going forward? I may be wrong though! Regards

On which platform will you do the political structure? Wike is controlling pdp and the same wike is in apc government with the backing of the presidency so which party will Fubara build his structure on? LP doesn't have what it takes to play the opposition party. The governor have to play smart now until nigeria have strong opposition party where he will defect to and get the backing.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nexuspulse(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27
Nwanyiogwashi:

On which platform will you do the political structure? Wike is controlling pdp and the same wike is in apc government with the backing of the presidency so which party will Fubara build his structure on? LP doesn't have what it takes to play the opposition party. The governor have to play smart now until nigeria have strong opposition party where he will defect to and get the backing.
Indeed! It sort of a complicated situation for him! No wonders the newly sworn-in Commissioner that resigned in December 2023, slams Fubara just hours after their inauguration.
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Vasgas: 12:17pm On Jan 27
Wike is not controlling PDP.
The only advantage WIKE has it's the Almighty "Presidency"
I trust Asiwaju, a time will come when the thick cloud will be clear
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27
Nexuspulse:
Indeed! It sort of a complicated situation for him! No wonders the newly sworn-in Commissioner that resigned in December 2023, slams Fubara just hours after their inauguration.
The governor is in very serious complicated situation which some nigerians don't understand, lack of serious opposition party is the reason the governor is keeping calm

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27
Vasgas:
Who told you wike is not controlling pdp grin when almost all his men head important office in pdp.
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by TruthIsBitter02: 1:20pm On Jan 27
This Fubara guy is really falling my hand. Why are Ijaw men always behaving like women. Just look at how these ingrates are disrespecting their Boss and with no consequence. Does this man(Fubara) really know the kind of power he has at the moment? This was the same way Goodluck Jonathan Chickened out when the whole country needed him to man up , now look at where we find ourselves now due to his weakness. And it gets me wondering why Ijaw men are so weak. They claim they own 90% of Nigeria Oil resources yet non of them own any oil well, while people from far away barren North own almost all oil wells in the Niger Delta while Ijaw people kill themselves over pipeline contacts and peanuts. Ijaws has the longest coastline in Nigeria yet no single functional seaport in Ijaw land, they allowed Lagos to monopolize seaport operations in the country and they can't lift a finger. Yet if na to make mouth you go see them dey talk rubbish. All these Nairaland Ijaw activists no go see and talk about the quality of men they produce over there. Ijaws are naturally weak period

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by emmamajesty: 1:51pm On Jan 27
Wike only put someone he can easily manage very well, assuming Wike put a person like Uzodinma or Okorocha or Elrufai or Ganduje or Kwakwaso or Obaseki or Fayose or Saraki or Ngige or James Ibori or Oshomole or Banfarawa or Danjuma Goje etc. Do u think the sorry will be like this, the issue is Fubara is very simple and so humble who does not want problem at all if not omo he will fight till he see the end, ask Orji Uzo Kalu what he saw in the hand of Theodore Orji or u can still ask Uduaghan what happen between him and immediate pass governor
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:01pm On Jan 27
[s]
TruthIsBitter02:
This Fubara guy is really falling my hand. Why are Ijaw men always behaving like women. Just look at how these ingrates are disrespecting their Boss and with no consequence. Does this man(Fubara) really know the kind of power he has at the moment? This was the same way Goodluck Jonathan Chickened out when the whole country needed him to man up , now look at where we find ourselves now due to his weakness. And it gets me wondering why Ijaw men are so weak. They claim they own 90% of Nigeria Oil resources yet non of them own any oil well, while people from far away barren North own almost all oil wells in the Niger Delta while Ijaw people kill themselves over pipeline contacts and peanuts. Ijaws has the longest coastline in Nigeria yet no single functional seaport in Ijaw land, they allowed Lagos to monopolize seaport operations in the country and they can't lift a finger. Yet if na to make mouth you go see them dey talk rubbish. All these Nairaland Ijaw activists no go see and talk about the quality of men they produce over there. Ijaws are naturally weak period
[/s]

Fubara is not ijaw man,ijaw people does not speak and understand igbo language
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:04pm On Jan 27
emmamajesty:
Wike only put someone he can easily manage very well, assuming Wike put a person like Uzodinma or Okorocha or Elrufai or Ganduje or Kwakwaso or Obaseki or Fayose or Saraki or Ngige or James Ibori or Oshomole or Banfarawa or Danjuma Goje etc. Do u think the sorry will be like this, the issue is Fubara is very simple and so humble who does not want problem at all if not omo he will fight till he see the end, ask Orji Uzo Kalu what he saw in the hand of Theodore Orji or u can still ask Uduaghan what happen between him and immediate pass governor

The people you mention have strong opposition party to defect and defend themselves from there, please which one will Fubara fall into? Is it pdp that is almost control by wike or is it apc that wike is part of the government?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by paramakina202: 2:08pm On Jan 27
Vasgas:

Who controls PDP in Rivers state?
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Vasgas: 2:37pm On Jan 27
emmamajesty:

Those guys did alot of calculations before embarking on their task.... And they never looked back. Saraki as case study.

For me I think fubara revolt too early, imagine he only have 3 Lawmakers on his side and probably no chairman... He just worked with WIKE, he didn't learn politics for him....

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Vasgas: 2:38pm On Jan 27
Nwanyiogwashi:

The people you mention have strong opposition party to defect and defend themselves from there, please which one will Fubara fall into? Is it pdp that is almost control by wike or is it apc that wike is part of the government?
It was not the party that was their primary saving grace but the influence they had accumulated and many behind the Scene work's
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:20pm On Jan 27
Vasgas:

It was not the party that was their primary saving grace but the influence they had accumulated and many behind the Scene work's
If their is a opposition party that he can defect to like obasaki,he would've defect and fight till the end
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Meagainstthem: 4:33pm On Jan 27
He really bleeped up,he shouldn't have started the fight so early when he knows that he doesn't have backing of strong people.
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Sanitizedem: 5:43pm On Jan 27
Meagainstthem:
He really bleeped up,he shouldn't have started the fight so early when he knows that he doesn't have backing of strong people.

You are absolutely right. He started fighting too early and the fight was even unnecessary. He started listening to people who wanted to use him to get at Wike, but pretended their advice was for his good. These people never even supported his candidacy.

They were telling him to build his own political power base so as to be in charge. Nothing wrong in building his base but just within 3 months! Fubara was never a politician and couldn’t even win a council election.

He even started by wanting to go against the people that worked with Wike to put him there. He wanted to sack all the Chairmen and appoint caretakers . Why not wait for their tenure to expire and then conduct an election as it should be done?

He was to remove the speaker of the State assembly and install his own person, with no regards to the zoning arrangement in the party and the State. Just within 3 months!. These are some of the surprising things he embarked upon the reason it appears Wike camp have wider spread support.

I’m sure if he waited like 2 years or after his first term, he would be able to have his own loyalists without all these drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Vasgas: 5:47pm On Jan 27
Nwanyiogwashi:

If their is a opposition party that he can defect to like obasaki,he would've defect and fight till the end
Defect with who?
Who is with him?
How many people?
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Vasgas: 5:53pm On Jan 27
Sanitizedem:

You are absolutely right. He started fighting too early and the fight was even unnecessary. He started listening to people who wanted to use him to get at Wike, but pretended their advice was for his good. These people never even supported his candidacy.

They were telling him to build his own political power base so as to be in charge. Nothing wrong in building his base but just within 3 months! Fubara was never a politician and couldn’t even win a council election.

He even started by wanting to go against the people that worked with Wike to put him there. He wanted to sack all the Chairmen and appoint caretakers . Why not wait for their tenure to expire and then conduct an election as it should be done?

He was to remove the speaker of the State assembly and install his own person, with no regards to the zoning arrangement in the party and the State. Just within 3 months!. These are some of the surprising things he embarked upon the reason it appears Wike camp have wider spread support.

I’m sure if he waited like 2 years or after his first term, he would be able to have his own loyalists without all these drama.

EOD
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nexuspulse(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27
Nwanyiogwashi:
The governor is in very serious complicated situation which some nigerians don't understand, lack of serious opposition party is the reason the governor is keeping calm
Indeed! It truly saddening to be in such precarious position! However, power is power! He needs to yield it now when he has it at his disposal. Makes me remember a former governor of Kaduna State, Ramalan Yero. He learnt the hard lessons in the end!
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:05pm On Jan 27
Vasgas:

Defect with who?
Who is with him?
How many people?
Once he defect he will start building his own structure , remember what obasaki did to the state assembly members he won't have done the same thing but only difference here is that obasaki is in strong opposition party
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Vasgas: 9:17pm On Jan 27
Nwanyiogwashi:

Once he defect he will start building his own structure , remember what obasaki did to the state assembly members he won't have done the same thing but only difference here is that obasaki is in strong opposition party

😂
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by omavicky(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28
Yes his not an Ijaw man, I think he is Kalabari or so, but he grew up in his maternal home which is Ikwere, that's why he can speak igbo very well, they call him Wikes cousin from mothers side.
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Fubara is not ijaw man,ijaw people does not speak and understand igbo language
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by underpinna: 10:06pm On Jan 28
Nwanyiogwashi:

And if am correct, Obaseki had the speaker on his side.
Here, SIM doesn't have, the state assembly was destroyed and a speaker emerged. I don't think the supreme court would have favoured him.
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:02am On Jan 29
[s]
omavicky:
Yes his not an Ijaw man, I think he is Kalabari or so, but he grew up in his maternal home which is Ikwere, that's why he can speak igbo very well, they call him Wikes cousin from mothers side.
[/s]

Stop talking nonsense,he is not from kalabari but from opobo and opobo is igbo speaking area
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by omavicky(f): 11:11am On Jan 29
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Stop talking nonsense,he is not from kalabari but from opobo and opobo is igbo speaking area
Aww so so sorry ma'am, that's why I put it I think...that's to show am not so sure...ok I didn't know it was opobo and also didn't know Opobo people speak Igbo....
Am not from Rivers state I just live here, so I thought is only Ikwere people that speak igbo..
U could have just corrected than starting with insults, I meant no harm please

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Ebymarv: 3:08pm On Jan 29
Good afternoon ma'am
Please I have been following you from Monthly salaries of...., I know I'm in no position to ask for this favor as we don't know each other, please can you help me with a job position,
life has not been easy😭. Graduated since 2015 with a 2:1 in Microbiology and nothing tangible so far. Please I pray you find me worthy
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Sanitizedem: 5:04pm On Jan 29
omavicky:

Aww so so sorry ma'am, that's why I put it I think...that's to show am not so sure...ok I didn't know it was opobo and also didn't know Opobo people speak Igbo....
Am not from Rivers state I just live here, so I thought is only Ikwere people that speak igbo..
U could have just corrected than starting with insults, I meant no harm please

Ikwerre people don’t speak Igbo. They speak Ikwerre.

Sim Fubara is from Opobo and has told the whole world that he is Ijaw, same as the Amayanabo (king) of Opobo kingdom.

Do you take their words or the words of some desperados and unknown quantities whose opinions only count online?
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by omavicky(f): 6:25pm On Jan 29
Yea Ikwerre people speak Ikwerre, just that most of my friends and neighbors that are Ikwere speak igbo very well..
Thanks for the clarification, and thanks for not insulting me like that other lady did.
Sanitizedem:

Ikwerre people don’t speak Igbo. They speak Ikwerre.

Sim Fubara is from Opobo and has told the whole world that he is Ijaw, same as the Amayanabo (king) of Opobo kingdom.

Do you take their words or the words of some desperados and unknown quantities whose opinions only count online?
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by richie240: 6:42pm On Jan 29
If u don't know anything at all about Tinubu, open ur ears well-well: Tinubu doesn't betray loyalty. in simple terms, treachery nor dey hin blood

How else do u think he got to where he is now!
Dey play!
cool

Vasgas:
Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Moniter0: 8:21pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics by Moniter0: 8:57am On Jan 31

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Ban On Imports For A YEAR Selectives Follow Indefinitely / Does Peter Obi REALLY Want Nigeria To Improve? It Will Hurt Him Politically. / Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.