Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Tip To Making Perfumes Easily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Tip To Making Perfumes Easily (228 Views)

My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa / One Simple Tip To Gain More Customers To Your Business / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tip To Making Perfumes Easily by franceschisom: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2023
HERE IS A QUICK & EASY TIP TO PERFUME CREATION:

Think of the food ingredients, you can combine together to make a delicious meal.

Find them in perfumery and blend them to your liking, then add the important perfume creation must haves.

Example: Ever made vanilla ice cream without sugar, or a sweetener?

In perfumery, same exercise - Blend Vanillin with Ethyl Maltol.

Do this, and watch your perfumes, slowly come to life.

Be sure to use the right raw materials, not finished perfume oils.

What other food combinations can you make into perfumes?

Share this to your stories, if you found it useful.

Perfume raw materials can be purchased here @theperfumemadam on IG - send a message.

Or

The Art of Perfume Making Online Course + 3 months Coaching

To learn to create perfumes in different fragrance families.

+2348173642544

(1) (Reply)

Professional Carpet Cleaning Cost / The Proven Way To Grow Your Income In 2023 / How To Make A Skin Lightening Cream At Home / Easy DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.